Trapped in Paradise My Ass

Triumphant and Satisfaction

Songs of Inspiration
Star No Star by Jack Of Jill
How Long by Hinder
Are You There by Oleander
Paralyzed by Rock Kills Kid



Nope. Nothing good would come from running in the airport. Strangely enough, the guards watched them run by without a single movement to chase after them. Lyra let a playful scream as Sam gained on her. The two of them were running down the shiny marble without a care in the world. As strange as they looked, this is what they lived for. These memories that would last them a life time, and make great stories. Nothing would ruin it.

Sam growled at Lyra. The two of them could keep up a good chase for a long time; past experiences show this to be true. Lyra had shorter legs, but great stamina, while Sam had long legs, which gave her great speed. The two of them were evenly matched. But, in every chase the, someone has to give. In this case, it was both.

The two of them, for a split second, stopped paying attention to those around them and crashed into something. Lyra was the first one to tumble to the ground, followed by Sam, slamming into her back. Sam and Lyra both let out a groan. The two of them had build enough momentum to take down a brick wall. Thank god, that wasn’t what they crashed into. Looking upon their interferer, both their eyes meet with a pair of emerald green, and ruby brown eyes. Sam and Lyra were lost for words. Two gorgeous men looked at them closely. Even though they were on the floor, they looked amazingly tall. If one truly knew these two, they would hear, “He is mine” - “Fine, but I want that one.” - “No, I want both!” - “No, you need to share!” - “Fine, you get weekends,” - “What? I don’t think so. I get that one!!” - “Fine!” - “Fine!”. All that was said between them in a matter of milliseconds, and without a syllable.

“What were you to doing? You hit us like tanks.” They both stood up gracefully. They were both massive with their height, but surprisingly thin. The younger one, looked close to his late teens. He stood at 6’1“, with startling green eyes. His hair was spiking in the back, while a blond and black fringe took to the front. The one beside him look much older, close to late mid-twenties. He stood at 6’4”, he looked broad around his shoulders but slender around the waist. His eyes were a bright ruby brown that matched well with he profile.

“Ah, yeah. Sorry about that.” Lyra spoke as Sam lifted off the ground with one hand. The two of them were tall, but the men towered over the seniors. Sam looked at the younger one, the words to describe their eye connection; lust, passion, sin. That same could not be said for the other two. He gave Lyra a pompous look, backed with provocative glances.

“You two should be more careful. We wouldn’t want your pretty faces to get hurt.” The tall browned eyed man spoke strong. Lyra back up, and then bent over to pick up the camera.

“Yeah, thanks for that. Sam we should-….Ah, Sam?” Lyra grabbed Sam’s hand. Instead of pulling away, she let Lyra guide her back to the group. As they walked back, Sam had a hazy look on her face, close to a zone out. Lyra looked back, the two were still standing there, looking at them. Linda looked at them as they returned.

“Where did you two go? I was getting worried. Oh, and thank Haru, she grabbed both your bags!” Sam and Lyra looked at Haru. It was surprising to see a ninety pound girl carrying three big bags, plus three extra smaller bags all by herself. Sam walked up, but didn’t smile at Haru. Sam didn’t respect Haru yet, but she did give a nod while taking back her luggage.

Lyra repeated Sam, but added in a few smiles and thanks. Haru simply smiled and nodded to the both of them. It seemed like everything was moving faster, try to make up for lost time. The line began moving quickly. People being yelled at to move, others being allowed in front of others so they made the plane on time, cranky people complaining about the lines. Then, their was Sam, who was starring at the guy from before. He was in a very short line. That bastard. It was a first class and moving swiftly. As much as she wanted to sleep with him, she also wanted to shank him for getting through the ticket lines so quickly.

“Hey, Sammy. Are you still starring at that guy?” Just as Lyra spoke. The green eyed beauty turned his head and looked at them. Sam, being who she was, didn’t back down. Instead of turning her head, like most girls would do. She looked straight at him. He smiled at her, oh it was gorgeous, and turned to leave the front desk. He wasn’t looking at her anymore. While he waited for his friend to get his ticket, Sam’s eyes glimmered with triumphant, and satisfaction. She would see him again, and she would claim him.