Trapped in Paradise My Ass

That Would be on Youtube

Songs of Inspiration
Kill Hannah by Kill Hannah
Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap
Everyday Is Exactly The Same by Nine Inch Nails
Closer by Nine Inch Nails

"What were you all doing playing your instruments in the bathroom?"

Finally! They were up to the counter. The woman looked tired with her fake-ass smile and tacky jewelry. She wasn’t ugly at all, unlike most of the counter women. She had pretty blond hair and bright blue eyes. Her face looked chipper but at the same time it looked like she wanted to kill someone. Sam looked drolly at Blayne. He had gotten his ticket a while ago, but stood with the group for the sake of humor. But now, the girls had reached someone he didn't think he'd see again. Blayne was starring her down, for some odd reason. She looked back and him then suddenly let out a squeal. Blayne was taken back, as was Sam. She stepped a pace back, then threw a glare at the counter girl. He looked equally as shocked and annoyed.

“Um, yeah- Jenny.”

“Blayne, you never called! Where have you been?” Sam looked at Blayne closely, as did everyone else. He looked to the side, then to Sam. She continued to look at Blayne with a bright smile. One that suggesting that they we’re once a couple.

“Oh, you know. Here and there. Mainly, not here….” He looked away from her, not really wanted to talk further about it. She frowned slightly, but before she could speak, Linda stepped forwards. Smiling, Linda placed everyone’s pass ports on the counter, along with some papers.

“I’m sorry, we’d like to get through. Now, we’re got about eighteen people. Here is our information.” Linda smiled, hoping Jenny would smile. She did. Jenny picked up the pass ports and counted each one. Then, she looked up each one, made tags, then handed out tickets to everyone. As the bags went through, they turned to head towards the gates. This was it, they were going…..to…security. The group struggled to get through all the lines of people and to the security check points. Once they made is, Sam looked upon the face of the green eyed beauty leaving the security points. She couldn’t help but glare at his head as he walked away. The lined looked horrid, but somehow they were moving quickly. As they neared the X-ray machines, everyone stared pulling off jewelry, last minute ipods, watches, shoes, everything.

Once again, finally! The group made it. Everyone had pass through, accept Sam. She glared daggers at the man before her. Somehow, he had worked his non-English speaking family in front of her. Not wanting to deal with them, she let it go. Once they went through, she stepped through the metal detector. The loud blaring rung in her ears. Everyone looked at her. The man looked at her questionably. She shrugged her shoulders as he brought up the hand detector. She spread her arms out, along with her legs. She sent a sneer at Lyra, who had both cameras, one recording, the other taking stills.

“Miss, are you wearing any body jewelry?” The man looked at her closely. She lifted an eyebrow, then grinned. She opened her mouth and relieved a tongue piercing. Looking at her drolly, he asked her to step back through and take it out. Doing as he asked, she stepped through again. The alarm went off again. He shook his head.

“Miss?”

“Oh, I forgot. Hey, can I use one of the rooms?” Sam grinned at the man, who was blushed a storm, but nodded nonetheless. A minute later, Sam walked out of the with two bars in hand. She placed them in dish and walked through the metal detector once again. It didn’t go off. He looked relieved but flustered. When she picked up her stuff she walked up to Lyra.

“I thought you would’ve taken that one out. Look at what you did to the poor man, he is going to need a break soon.” Lyra laughed, as did Sam. Holly came up to Sam.

“What piercing was that? Why did you need to go to the back?” Out of the corner of Sam’s eye she saw the guys mouth drop. Abbi glared daggers at James, who was starring at Sam like a piece of meat.

“Ah, hip..” Sam turned from Holly, not wanting to answer anymore questions. Twisting to the side, she glanced upon the greened eyes beauty. She wanted to know his name, and she wanted to know it now. Just as she was prepared to follow him, Linda clapped her hands, then pointed to where they needed to go. None said anything. Or maybe they didn’t notice. But, they were headed in the wrong direction. It took the teachers twenty minutes to finally admit that they didn’t know how to work an airport. Grunting at their feeble attempt, Sam flagged down one of the shuttles. He stopped and looked at everyone.

“Is someone handicapped or pregnant?” He asked. He jumped down to help everyone one the shuttle, the teachers weren’t sure about it. The shuttle was meant for people that needed it. Just as they were about to speak, Sam lifted her hand into the air.

“Look, I like exercise as much as the next brain damaged teen, but really, if your incompetence makes my ass walk any further blindly, I’m going to leave your asses behind and take a shuttle with Prego here. Got it, now get on the shuttle or walk half a mile towards the plane!!” Lyra smiled brilliantly, she had gotten the whole thing on video. How lovely, just knew that would be on youtube.