Trapped in Paradise My Ass

Red Hands Red Face

Songs of Inspiration
King Of The World by Porcelain And The Tramps {Very good song for Sam Lavalan.}
Bottom Of the Bottle by Smile Empty Soul
They All Fall Down by SR-71 {Very good song for Sam Lavalan.}
Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums by A Perfect Circle

"When I watch Top Gun, I want to fly airplanes and drop bombs on people. That's positive aggression."

The women looked at Sam; who had just been called Prego. The women huffed out, that was a dangerous move. Sam stopped what she was doing and looking at the women. Her eyes were icy as she looked down on pregnant women. Not once did she look this cold, even towards James. Lyra knew a few things about this look. One; you did not, under any circumstance, antagonize her. Two; when you see this look you head for the nearest star bucks, on the double. Three, if you do make a remark, you best be ready to have your ass handed to you.

“Check it, I don’t want to hear you, I consider myself lucky that, IT, that squirmy thing inside you isn’t out and crying. Now, if you have and issues with me, get off. You could stand to lose a few. And you!!! If I see this one on youtube, I‘m taking you down. Do you hear me? And you, if you drive this thing slower then sixty I will kick you off and run you over. Now, drive, leave the weaklings behind.” Everyone looked at Sam like she was crazy. The driver took off with the teachers, who hadn’t gotten on yet. Plus, and few others hadn’t gotten on. Holly, Haru, Blayne, Conner, Matthew were one of the luck ones. The driver was skidding down the marble floor, honking for everyone to get out of the way. Even they felt the wrath coming from Sam.

Within two minutes, they were at the correct gate. They stood there, not really sure of what to do now. There was two hours left before the boarding took place. Flipping her hair to the side, Sam looked around. She wanted her hottie, dipped in chocolate with a side of passion shaken ice tea lemonade, then for dessert; pumpkin spice latte. Not seeing him, she thought it best to settle for Starbucks. Beside her, Lyra laughed pushing the replay button. Growling, Sam swatted her away, but she could still hear herself speak. Lyra laughed once more then shut the video down. Yupe, that one would end up on the most viewed. Bitching out Prego! Sam could see it now. Without another word, Sam ran walked off with Lyra’s wallet in hand. But, Lyra didn’t know that. Sneaky girl.

Conner and Matthew watched Sam walk away. The two of the grinned and ran to Lyra to watch the video. Laughing, even with her words being mean, they loved it. So far, that camera was worth more money then Bill Gates, in their high school. They couldn’t wait. Bellmore had its own youtube page. Great news for Sam.

“Hey, be the way. Blayne, who was Jenny?” Conner looked away from the camera, leaving Lyra and Matthew on their own. Holly and Haru joined Conner and Blayne. The four of them sat in a circle, talking about Jenny, then onto other things.

“Oh, wow! I remember that day, it was-” Holly was talking to Conner, then suddenly she looked at the two guys Sam and Lyra had ran over. Holly liked looking at the spiky haired guy, but at the same time, it gave her chills. Like some women had already claimed him. Laughing to herself, she shrugged the thought away. How dangerous of her.

The two men sat near the group. The moment their butts hit the seats, Lyra dashed off, leaving a stunned looking Matthew. Like a tracking dog. Lyra raced down the airport, looking, seeking, stalking Sam. She busted into the first star bucks. The counter women looked shaken up. Dam, she had moved on. Running out, she sniffed Sam down. She had to move fast. Everyone in the airport was in danger. Mainly, Holly. Lyra knew right then and there what Holly was thinking. If she got to close to him, she would die a horrible and painfully slow death. Many times over.

Lyra dashed into a resturant, at the bar top, she saw Sam taking back a small shot glass. How she had gotten it was beyond her. Before she could get the next shot, Lyra ran up and slapped it out of her hand. Sam snapped her head towards Lyra. Yesh, Lyra knew the risk, but it was worth it.

“Hey, you paid for that fifteen dollar shot!” Lyra stopped and looked at Sam, then the counter. Her wallet sat next to her. It looked much smaller then before.

“Wait, you took my wallet? Why?!?!!?!?! You’re loaded, but still, you seem to drain- Okay. Nevermind, I tracked you down for a reason.”

“Okay, snap to it.”

“No! I don’t think I like that tone.”

“Fine. Then go away.”

“What you brat. I came all this way to make you happy, and this is what I get.”

“Yeah.”

“Fine! Be like that! But, I still love you!!” Lyra laughed and jumped onto Sam’s back. The moment she did this Sam and Lyra flew of the stool and landed on the ground. Grunting, Sam lifted herself form the ground, with Lyra still on her back. Sam growled, trying to shake her off.

“No, you need to run back and I’m tired. I promise. You’ll love me. But, we need to hurry. Or Holly may die!!” Sam turned her head to look at Lyra; who was only smiling.

“Why? Is someone hurting her?”

“Not yeah. But, they will. Mainly, you.”

“Why would you say that? She wouldn’t even be a good fight.”

“Yes well, setting aside your cockiness. She is getting ready to hit on your lovely green eyed hottie.”

The moment Lyra spoke those words, Sam took off like a bullet. That may seem like an overstatement, but it wasn’t. She looked like a blur, her long legs carried her down the halls like she was a car. Within a mere minute, they were nearing the gate. Sam took a moment to slow down and let Lyra off, which was more like a shove. Lyra pouted at Sam but followed her nonetheless towards the group. The green eyed guy was sitting next to Holly, laughing and playing Red Hands. Holly kept trying to slap his hands but he was to quick. She laughed and nudged his shoulder. Lyra looked at Holly then to Sam. Oh dear god. What had Holly done?