Trapped in Paradise My Ass

The Good Life

Songs of Inspiration
Come on Closer by Jem
Deep Frozen by Delain
Godspeed by Anberlin
Its the Fear by Within Temptations
Getting Away with Murder by Papa Roach

"Somewhere beyond happiness and sadness, I need to calculate what creates my own madness."

Matthew looked up at Lyra. She looked stiff as Sam walked by. Her hips were swaying from side to side, her eyes were dark, swirling with hatred. But then, Sam did a 180. She glided down the carpet like a dark angel. Her long blond hair followed her every movement. Almost every man in the room was now looking at her. Her extremely tight Religion Stone Wash skinny jeans, looked amazing with their distressed rip details to the front, hipster waist, and contrast stitching. To match the jeans, she wore a second layer skin top, with ripped detail towards the back. And to final up the outfit, a pair of killer six inch heels. Sam stood in front of Holly, looking down at her, smiling. Lyra flinched at such a smile. Truly, the smile was gorgeous, but also deadly, almost like a warning of dangers to come. Holly recoiled at Sam bent down in front of Holly’s face. Her back was completely arched, her face was mere centimeters from Holly. Just as Holly started moving to escape. Sam pulled Lyra’s Prada bag from behind Holly‘s chair. Sam leaned back up, her grinned looked sharp, almost like snake eyes. Deep, clear, and ready for its next attack.

The moment Sam walked away, Holly let out her breath. Grinning towards Lyra, she motioned her over to a long row of empty seats. Lyra looked down at Matthew with a nervous smile. He returned her smile with a questioningly look. Everyone knew what just happened. See, Sam did things like this, as a warning. Well, it was more like a threat, usually it was less….forward. Lyra took back the cameras and followed Sam. She was sitting right across from the green eyes mystery. Her eyes were fixed on him, stalking his every move. Whenever he would glanced over, she would send him the most flirtatious signals. Even with Holly hanging on his arm, he managed to sneak looked at her, sending signals back. Then, Sam knew she had won. In due time, she would rip him from Holly filthy hands.

“Wow, Sade, she really freaks me out,” Holly looked at Sade. He was looking right at Sam, battling her with his eyes. He knew her types all to well. She was smirking, but very lightly. She thought she had won.

“Really? She is rather intimidating. What is her name?” He turned his head to look at her. He glanced at her from the corner of his eye. He brought her face closer to his’s. A massive blush attacked her white cheeks, matching her red hair.

“Oh, um, Sam. I don’t know her last name.” He was dangerously close to her face. His green eyes locked onto Holly’s. She closed her eyes and moved forward. Instead of kissing her, he turned his head to look at Sam. She wasn’t breathing, blinking, or moving in the slighting way. Now, she really looked like a cobra, not only ready from a strike, ready from a kill. Possibly more then one.

Lyra tried to get her attention but touching her arm. Mistake on her part. Sam’s hand lashed out, scratching Lyra’s hand away. Her turned his back to Holly, he smiled and removed a bit of dirt from her face. She let out a laugh while blushing. He smiled charmingly, but again he looked towards the side. Sam stood up with a smirk on her face. Without looking at Lyra, Sam walked out. On the way out, Sam passed by a pillar, she looked at him, he looked back.

Without warning at Holly, he stood up. His was entranced on following her, then he walked out. Holly looked dumbfounded and shocked. Lyra glared at Holly, she wasn’t upset with Holly in general, but this whole mix up was causing her blood to hit the floor. Conner blinked rapidly, then quickly walked over towards Lyra. She sat there, crouching over her arm. He looked at her, unable to see the wound. She jerked up, covering the scratches, then ran out of the gate area. As she went to leave, she ran straight into the man from before. Her arm covered him in blood. She hid her face with her long dark brown bangs. Instead of being yelled at, she was pulled down the long hallway. To where she didn’t know.

“You son of a bitch!!!! Where is Lavalan, I swear to god, when I find her, I’ll rip her eyes out!” Abbi screamed out, while throwing her bags at Haru. Haru flinched and moved out of the way. The rest of the students had finally arrived. Blayne looked down at his watch. It took them an hour to reach the gate. He laughed at them, but made sure to do it quietly.

“Hush Abbi, this is an airport. You’ll be kicked out if you make threats.” Linda smiled, trying to hush Abbi. Abbi turned to growl at Linda. Her makeup was running, sweat covered her clothes. All of them looked like hell. An hour of walking in all direction would do that.

“Hey, did you guys bring a change of clothes?” Conner questioned as Abbi sat down next to him. She looked at him closely. He was smiling, but there was something there. Her eyes went wide, then she screamed out in a high pitch scream.

“Are you saying I stink?”

“Ah, no, I’m just-”

“No Abbi, its just you smell like a bouquet of fucking shit flavored roses!”

“Baker!! Don’t fuck with me! You’ll wish you were never born,”

“All ready beat you to it bitch. Go take a bath before I kill myself with your smell,” Her eyes went wide, small tears filled the mascara caked rims. Standing up, she ran out to the bathroom. This was the good life. All of the teens where happy, getting along, and living the good life. That is what they’d like to say, in truth. Everyone hated everyone around them, even themselves. Yupe, the good life.