But It's Better If You Do

talk about BAD choice

Pt. 11
Brendon started “lying is the most fun...”, the song I dreaded the most cuz it was the song w/ the most “dancing” if you can even call it that and everything was going as planned. I was sitting backstage I guess but close enough to where I could see the performance and everything with Stacey, spencer’s girlfriend, and chasity was w/ jon’s girlfriend, jessy, on the other side and the dancers were doing the routine but there were these sluts, faith and hope, twin sisters hope was ALL over ryan and wouldn’t stop she gave me looks lyk ‘i’m on stage and your not, you cant get me’ and faith was ALL OVER brendon and was giving chasity the same looks. It was annoying and ryan looked back and was giving me looks lyk ‘help me’. She wouldn’t get off! So I did wut I said I would do but I called chasity 1st.

“chasity”

“michelle”

“those sluts are going way over their freaking limit I’m goin’ out there and getting her!”

“go you!”

“wut about you aren’t you gunna get faith?”

“after you my dear”

“bye”

“bye”

I went on stage grabbed hope took her backstage and thru her in a chair.

“what in the fucking hell do you think ur doin’?”

“look at that you’ve reduced her down to cussing”(Stacey)

“wut r u talking about it’s my job?”

“nun of that crap was in the rountine at all”

I quickly fished my cell phone out and called chasity.

“wut r u waiting for go!”

“ok, ok!”

“now miss sluty hope watch ur sister get kicked off stage!” I snapped her head towards the stage and we watched as chasity walked out in the middle of the stage where faith was and snatch her off. I turned back to hope and watched hope’s fear turn to anger.

“I don’t kno who you think you are but ur not as powerful as you think you are”(hope)

“I’m ryan’s girlfriend and I’m as powerful as I want to be and as far as I’m concerned you and ur sister are fired” and w/ that said I slapped her rite across the face.”now I’m NOT gunna let you go back on stage so ur just gunna have to sit here”

“I have no where to go rite now!”

“u’ll stay on the bus and you’ll leave in the morning now stay there!”

“ok”

she sat there and sulked and I watched as she wallowed in her misery. She new I was his girlfriend and she got it socked to her. End of story. Mwahahaha! She deserved it! Panic! finished and we went to the bus.

“toldja we’d come thru!”

“yup and now they’re fired”

“yes they r so lets go torture them”

“you are so evil sissy”

“ok, ok lets go tease them”

“ok...”

“lets do a speech chain”

“oh that sounds kool wut is it?”

“this is wut you do I say sumthin’ then you say it then ryan says it then chasity says it one after the other!”

“I get it lets do it!”

we went and got chasity and ryan and told them what we were gunna do and how you do it and they agreed.

“hi faith, hi hope.”

“hi faith, hi hope”

“hi faith, hi hope”

“hi faith, hi hope”

“wutcha doin’?”

“wutcha doin’?”

“wutcha doin’?”

“wutcha doin’?”

“omg u r so immature”

“well”

“well”

“well”

“well”

“wut about you”

“wut about you”

“wut about you”

“wut about you”

“knowing that we were their girlfriends but still ‘hitting’ on them” I said using air quotes while chasity, brendon, and ryan gave confused looks.

“forget the speech chain you should be grateful we could leave you here while we left it up to you to find money and a place. So get over the whole getting fired thing cuz your gone! So don’t get all pissyfaced about it. It’s not gunna undo itself!”

“yeEeEeAaAaAa”(lilo and stitch thing) ryan, brendon, and chasity all chimed at once

and w/ that we walked away w/ ryan’s arm slinked around my waist as was brendon’s around chasity’s and went into the bus and laughed to death. Then ryan and brendon played guitar hero II pretty much the rest of the nite while me and sara talked on purevolume over koolaid dust.

WHEELER_REJECTS says: hullo how’s life on the FOB bus?

Mrs. Radcliffe says: it could make “BEST WEEK EVER”

WHEELER_REJECTS says: that’s good

Mrs. Radcliffe says: yup how bout panic!?

WHEELER_REJECTS says: good but as you kno nick tried to kill me and one of the ‘dancers’ tried to steal my boyfriend but other than that its really good ummmm I got black roses w/ red tips and veins they were awesome and I kno you tipped him off on the fave kinda flower

Mrs. Radcliffe says: me *gasps* no way why would I tip him off I don’t kno wut your talking bout! Hehehe well it will get better

WHEELER_REJECTS says: I hope so but yea I’m gunna go talk to chas now byers

Mrs. Radcliffe says: kk bubi!

I got off the computer and hopped into chasity and brendon’s bunk.

“oi you!”

“oi, oi you”

“oi, oi, oi, you oooohhhh”

“ok I give up even tho I could totally beat you in that cuz you always lose count but yea”

“yea well hay lets go bother ppl”

“kk wut do we do?”

“I’m gunna go and poke Spence to death”

“and I’ll attack jon”

“good idea”

“y of course”

“let’s go”

we went and poked spencer and jon to death. It was hilarious so hilarious that ryan and brendon joined in until there was a knock at the door.

spencer’s p.o.v.

I was talking to Stacey and she was telling me how michelle told hope off it sounded pretty kool then all of a sudden michelle just plops down rite besides me and I get a feeling that sumthin’s gunna happen.

“stacey I need to hang up michelle just plopped down beside me and she’s grinning funny I have this funny feeling that sumthin’s gunna happen or it already did bye, I love you too bye”

and all of the sudden I was on the ground laughing my head off and poking michelle she started it I swear but yea ne ways we were poking each other until there was a knock on the door.

michelle’s p.o.v.
“I’ll get it” ryan jumped up to answer the knock and I followed along w/ brendon and spencer and jon and chasity behind me and b4 all of us was standing this tall skinny blonde definitely model type. I didn’t kno who she was but ryan, brendon, spencer, and jon knew. Ryan slammed the door in her face and brendon started fussing w/ ryan, spencer, and jon about her. HER. JAQUELENE