But It's Better If You Do

what the hell is she here for?

pt. 12
“what the...”

“shhh” ryan shushed brendon

“what the hell is she doin’ here?”

“I don’t kno she just showed up I swear”

“how did she kno we were here?”

“lyk I said I don’t kno”

”maybe she looked at the tour schedule on the website genius” spencer interrupted.

“we got lyk a week til the next show we don’t even have the next shows up on the site ne way!” bren snapped

“I bet I kno”

“what?!?!?!?” jon practically snapped my head off

“nick probably did it to get back at me”

“how did he get the number?”

“ya kno my sidekick went missing yesterday for a little while”

“well there ya go he stole it and called her and told her to came over.”

“youre wrong he texted her!”(ryan)

“is the text still on there”

“yup”

“read it”

“ok it reads ‘jac I made a mistake by breaking up w/ you I miss you and I still love you can you come to sumerlin plz bye I gotta go play my set’”

“omg you’ve got to be kidding me” I started to quiver as the banging on the door started again.

“that’s it! Gah I hate her and nick for doin’ this to us. I’m gunna go talk to her”

“I’m gunna go beat nick up!” (bden)

“me too” (spencer)

“me three” (jon)

“I’m goin’ for a walk wanna came?”

“nah I’ll stay here” I assured her I would be fine and they all left to do wut they said. Ryan kissed me and I kissed him back for good luck and watched as he left the bus. I herd yelling and hollering but all of the sudden it got quite and as soon as I herd the quietness I immeadiatly jumped up and opened the door to see that slut kissing my boyfriend. I started running to find Gerard he always helps. I found the bus and knocked on the door.

“can I come in?”

“sure wut’s wrong in my little button’s paradise?”

“you don’t wanna kno”

“sure I do”

“well lets see where do I begin. Nick tried to kill me a slut tried to steal my boyfriend then nick called jac, ryan’s ex-girlfriend, or rather texted her acting lyk ryan telling her that he still loved her and junk lyk that and she believed him seeing as he was on ry’s phone and she showed up at the bus door ppl started fighting and ry talked to her and they kissed and I ended up here can I stay plz if you don’t let me I will sleep outside”

“ok you can stay don’t sleep outside its cold out there ya kno, do you have clothes”

“only the one’s I’m wearing”

“ok I’ll get you some”

“o-kay” I raised an eyebrow

“don’t worry it’ll be my clothes you wont get fungi-cated I promise”

“thanks”

“no problem”

he gave me a pair of clandestine pajama pants and a papa roach band-t.

you have clandestine pajama pants!”

“they were a gift trust me I don’t wear them”

“that would explain the tag”

“yea well if you want them you can have them”

“I was decided to steal them once I seen them in the first place”

“well now ya don’t have to”

“right I’m goin’ to bed now if only I knew where I was gunna go to bed at”

“rite um this bunk is the extra you can have it”

“you have extra bunks”

”we wanted to get them in case this happened”

“oh yea rite”

“mhmm”

“o-kay sure night”

“good night my little button”

“why am I ‘little button’?”

“cuz your as cute as a button duh you!”

“oh well I sleep now”

“kay”

I went to bed or so they thought I laid there until all of them were asleep then I went to the bathroom.

my life is a hell hole gah I’m gunna do sumthin’ stupid and I don’t kare

that’s wen I spotted them. razor blades staring me blank in the face and only reason I could think of not to cut was that my blood would get on gerard’s shirt but blood comes out so it really wasn’t a reason at all.

I don’t wanna kill myself I just wanna ease the pain

I finally just picked one up and started cutting and cutting finally I knew if I kept on I would lose too much blood and die I grabbed some gauze and stopped the bleeding and pulled the my clandestine hoodie on and curled up in bed crying.

“I love you ryan more than ne thing” I whispered over and over in hope that maybe some how he would hear me.

ryan’s p.o.v.

“I don’t care jac it wasn’t me that texted you! Look if it was I wouldn’t be here yelling at you lyk this!”

“but ry you told me...”

“NO I DIDN’T!!!!!!! it was michelle’s ex-boyfriend!”

“why would he do that”

“it’s complicated she was dating him but wasn’t sure if she loved him or m-“

that’s wen it happened she kissed me and michelle opened the door and ran out. I pushed jac off me and I ran after her all the way to the mcr bus jac followed me but I ignored her I seen her go into the bus and I knew Gerard would take care of her so I left her there to kool down.

“jac leave now I’m dating michelle that’s it I DON’T love you ne more so get over it”

“but...”

“GO NOW!”

“fine but I’ll get you back for this I swear”