Show Me Your Lightsaber

one shot

Oh God, what have I done? The awkward teenage boy looked at the naked girl next to him. She was biting her lip in pain. Her glasses were crooked and her hair was a mess. I just slept with my best friend’s little sister. The boy took off his glasses and rubbed his forehead, Marissa’s older brother was going to murder Ethan.

**

Ethan was sitting on his bed reading some sci fi book. Ethan was the biggest nerd. Glasses, long tangled messy hair, tall and skinny. Ethan thought he was the biggest nerd, until he met his best friend Lance, and Lance’s whole family. The lot of them were dorks. They watched Star Wars marathons, collected comic books and action figures, and were all incredibly smart.

Lance’s younger sister Marissa was a nice girl, a bit straight forward, but very nice. She too wore glasses and braces. All she talked about was Harry Potter and R.L. Stine. Ethan was turning eighteen soon, and Marissa was going to be seventeen soon. They were legal age to be together, but Ethan never really thought of Marissa like that. Well, no one was allowed to think of Marissa like that. Lance isn’t very strong, but his cousins are.

Marissa was seeing this guy Dante for a few weeks, but apparently she couldn’t stand him, so she dumped him. No questions were asked; nobody really wanted to know why she hated Dante. Lance was just glad it was over.

While Ethan was reading his book, he heard a crash come from downstairs. His parents weren’t going to be home for another week, and he was an only child. Ethan looked around his room for a weapon. He found a lightsaber.

Very quietly Ethan walked down the steps, a huddled figure turned around and he screamed. The figure pulled off its hood, and red hair was revealed. Ethan dropped the lightsaber and started breathing heavily. Marissa ran over to him, “Oh Ethan, I’m sorry, did I scare you?”

He shook his head and pulled out his inhaler. He took to deep breaths and sat down on the couch, “I’ll be fine, how’d you get in here?”

She bit her lip and looked at the floor. It was then that Ethan saw the broken glass near his front door, and the smashed window above the unlocked door handle. “You broke my window?!”

“Ethan, I assure you this is of great importance.” She said hurriedly. Marissa walked over to the couch and sat next to Ethan, he turned to look at her, “What would that reason be?”

As soon as the words the left his lips, Marissa jumped on his lap and smashed her mouth against his. As much as he enjoyed the kiss, he pushed her away. “What-What are you doing Marissa?”

He was shocked when she pulled her shirt off and tried to do the same to him. He grabbed her wrists and held them tightly, “Marissa, what the hell are you doing?”

Marissa crawled off his lap and sat next to him with a pout on her face. She sighed and pushed her hair back behind her ears, “The reason Dante and I broke up, is because he wanted to have sex and I didn’t. I don’t want to lose my virginity to some loser I know I wont care about five years from now.”

She turned towards him with tears in her eyes, “I don’t want to waste it, I want to lose my virginity to someone I can trust, someone I know will care about me.”

Ethan wiped away a stray tear, “If I do this, your brother and your cousins will murder me.”

That made her giggle, she smiled as she spoke, “They don’t have to know.”

Ethan stood up, “Yeah, they will. I’m a terrible liar, and… I don’t want to hurt you.”

Marissa sighed and stood up. She walked over to him and put her hands on his shoulders, “Who gives a fuck?”

She jumped on him and he barely caught her. She was kissing his neck and collarbone, wet sloppy kisses. They fell against a wall and both hit their heads. Ethan ignored the throbbing in the back of his head and carried Marissa upstairs.

Ethan was in only his boxers and socks, where Marissa was in her only her jeans. She took his hand and pulled him on top of her. They kissed for a few minutes. It was awkward seeing as neither of them had much experience.

“Are you, are you sure about this?” Ethan asked her. Marissa leaned over him and pulled his inhaler out of his pants, she took one puff and nodded her head, “Just think of me as princess Leia, and you’re Han Solo.”

**

Marissa sat up; she winced as she did so. “So uh… Thanks Ethan.”

He patted her shoulder, “Glad to help out a friend.”

Ethan’s Batman bed sheets were covered in blood, sweat, and other types of bodily fluids. It was a fact, Lance was going to find Ethan, but at the moment, Ethan was pleased, and so was Marissa.