Dumb Stoned and Stupid.

The 17 year olds day begins!

"Billie! Wake up or you'll be late to school!" A very impatient mother yelled, from the bottom of the stairs.

"Ah! Ten more minutes mom!" The groggy teenager shouted through his pillow.

His mother sighed before giving up. "Billie....You." She started to say. "Ah, never mind"

Billie had one hell of a night. He came home really late. Drunk, stoned and tired.
Tre talked him into going to this huge party. All the fun was over, and now he had to pay the consequences. A Hangover. His body made it very clear. That he wasn't going to school today. Little did he know that today was going to pretty much be a remake of last night.

Meanwhile, Tre was already on his way to the stop sign to meet up with Billie.
They would meet there, and walk down the street to school.

Tre was strolling down the street. Until he saw a tall boy with long brown hair, and baggy clothes that didn't fit his skinny figure. He was walking further along down the street. Admiring all the nice looking houses.

"Hey! Mike wait up!" Tre shouted, running to catch up with him.

The tall boy stopped walking and turned around wide eyed.
Saying his words with pauses in between "Tre. What. The. Fuck. Man?"

"Ya know Mike, I know you tried to sneak off without me." Tre managed to say while catching his breath.

"And it almost worked to" Mike let out under his breath.

"What was that Mike?" Tre said while giving him a curious look.

"Nuthin'. Nuhin' at all." Mike whispered. As he was sitting down on the concrete. "Where the hell is Billie?"

"I don't no man, but if he doesn't come soon were gonna be late." Tre yelped while tossing stones into the street.

Mike gave him a 'what the hell' stare. "Since when the hell did you care about being on time for school?" Mike asked, with a laugh.

"Well! Mike, I just don't like hearing shit from my first period teach. She pisses me off so bad and she knows it!" Tre practically screamed.

Mike began laughing harder now. "I see nothing funny Mike." Tre pouted.

Mike's laugh died down. "It's just when we walk into class. She pretty much doesn't say anything to me and Billie. We're just like Hey yeah were late, but when YOU walk through that door. Gosh its just hilarious" Mike said, beginning to laugh again.

"Yeah she yells at me for one thing, but then she crosses the line when she calls me Frank!" Tre stated, before laughing along with Mike.

"And Mr. Frank! Why are you late!?" Mike said mocking how the teacher says it. While sitting up real tall, "Tre, What kind of accent does she have?"

"Dude why are you asking me this? She's the History teacher. I hate history! Hell I don't even know her name." They both started cracking up.

"Well if your that concerned about getting your head yelled off. Then lets go and get Billie." Mike said while rolling his eyes.

"Okie Dokie" Tre agreed. Following Mike down the street.

"We should have practice today."

Mike nodded to Tre in agreement,"But I don't think we'll get much practice with only a drummer and bassist." Mike pointed out.

They had to go get Billie first.

-----------
What do ya think? Comments are greatly appreciated!