Dumb Stoned and Stupid.

Rock

Mike and Tre soon got to Billies House, It was quiet. They jumped the fence to the backyard. That's where Billie's window was, on the second floor.

"Tre call him, see if he's awoke." Mike suggested.

"Ok. Hey Bill! Dude ya up?!" Tre waited for a response but got nothing.
Tre turned around, and picked up a huge rock. Not HUGE but, ya know huge enough to do some serious damage to a glass window. Mikes eyes went wide as he watched his friend get ready to throw the rock at Billie's window.

"No dumb ass!!!" Mike shouted, but it was already to late.

The rock went smack dab into the glass. This leading it to shatter completely.

"Shit!" Mike and Tre said in unsion.

"Hide hide!" Mike shouted, Pushing Tre so he would run faster toward some bushes.

Mike took a glance at the window. Then tripped over Tre who had fallen when he had pushed him. Sending Mike to fall flat on top of the drummer.

"Ow!" Tre shouted, "Get off me!"

Mike quickly got up, and started shaking the leaves out of his long brown hair. The duo looked up at the window, to see their green eyed dread locked hair friend. Looking at them with his eyes wide open, and jaw dropped.

"Um. Good morning?" Tre shouted with a cheap grin on his face.

Mike stood behind Tre pointing at him mouthing to Billie that it was his fault, and he had nothing to do with it.

"Tre! why you go and break my window for!?" Billie shouted, "Mom and Chris are gonna be on my ass about this!"

Tre felt really guilty, he knew how Chris was. Also the fact that Chris didn't like nor could he stand Billie.

See Chris was Billie's mom's boyfriend his last name was Bradford. Billie couldn't stand him. He hated him! Mike and Tre hated him as well. Because Chris hated Billie. Luckily Chris had already headed for work and Billies mom wasn't home either.

"I-I'm Sorry Bill." Tre said with guilt written all over his face.

"Ah it's ok." Billie said with his head in his hands.

"So hey, Bill ya going to school today?" Mike asked.

"Actually No. I'm not planing on it." The guitarist said while yawing, "Are you guys going?"

"Well, unless your planning on unlocking the door and letting us in. Then nope." Tre joked.

"Ha, Ok hold on a second" Billie laughed before disappearing out of the window.

"Man, how are you going to pay for that window?" Mike Asked Tre.

"Uh. I dunno."

"Smooth Tre. Real smooth." Mike said sarcastically.

"I know I am. I know." Tre said all smooth like.

Billie soon opened the back door, and approached his best friends. high fiving them, "Lets go to my room. There's no way Tre I'm letting you go in the living room!" Billie said with doubt dripping in his voice.

"Ah yes. last time it was a real crash" Mike joked.
Tre rolled his eyes.

They all went up to Billies room. His room was dirty no surprise. He had posters here and there. Mike sat on the floor next to the door. Tre also sat on the floor but against the bed, using it to support his back. Billie just flopped back onto his bed looking face up at the ceiling.

"I'm bored." Tre whined, then flinging a rubber band at Mike.

"Ow! Asshole!" Mike screamed.

"ooops." The drummer whispered.

".......And all I wanna do is get real high." Billie sung quietly.

"Ohhh that sounds rad Beej" Mike said, sounding amused for once.

"Yeah it does, doesn't it? I'm gonna write that down before I forget it." Billie said "Tre, throw me my note book."

"Ok Bill" Tre said, he tossed the book to Billie.
Having bad aim he hit Billie in the face. Mike started laughing instantly.

"I'm not gonna even as you to toss me a pen!" Billie shouted real quick.

"It amazes me Tre, how bad your aim is. Yet you perfectly hit Billies window." Mike shouted, with a laugh.

A couple minutes passed.

"To-days a good day to get stoned." Tre said real amused.

"Mhm, I second that" Billie said while lighting a joint up. Soon they were all stoned.

"Dude.... I want some food." Tre mumbled.

"Yeah!" Billie got up he went stumbling out the door, Mike and Tre right behind him.

"Chips. Chips. Noodles. Juice." Billie stop his listing everything in the fridge. His eyes went huge when he saw some beer hidden under some left-overs in a pan.

"Holy shit you guys. There's beer in here!" Billie said Excitement in his voice. (Remember he's stoned) "But I don't think we should drink them."

His friends were now giving him a strange look.

"Why?" Tre asked then busting out into laughter.

"Their.... Chris's." Billie said anger in his voice.

"Well in that case do it!" Tre shouted grabbing one, and downing it.

"Ah what the hell" Billie copied Tre as well as Mike.

They down the whole 12-pack. Then they all crashed on the kitchen floor. That was as far as they could make it.

"Man, I love you guys" Billie said as he hiccuped.

"AH don't go all gay on us now" Tre joked.

Then they heard a car pull into the drive way.

"Oh Shit! Chris!" Billie shouted.

He attempted getting up, he fell a couple of times. Tre and Mike got up and both put a arm around Billie, then walked really fast up to Billie's room.

"We have to get out of here, Quick through the window!" Tre said, His mouth going, before he thought about what he just said.

"I have to-to um, get dressed." Billie laughed.

He was wearing a white shirt it was worn out. Also in his boxers, so he just slid some jeans on and his shoes. Just as Billie was about to climb out the window he heard the door slam and, empty bottles being thrown to the floor in the kitchen. Followed by alot of cussing.

"BILLIE!" Chris screamed.

This startled the guitarist causing him to lose his balance and fall. Mike and Tre caught him.

"Uh Thanks" Billie slurred out.

"No prob man." The Duo said in unsion.

"Ok. Quick out the yard door!" Tre shouted.

"Dude, why ya yelling" Mike said in a childish voice. Billie laughed at Mike.

"I-I-I don't know." The drummer whispered.

"Lets go to Mikes!" Billie shouted while throwing an arm over both his friends.