Dumb Stoned and Stupid.

Smack!

They walked for what seemed like hours finally arriving to Mikes.

"Well, Ooopen the door Mikeyyyyy" Tre said with his words slurred.

Mike stared at the door knob. "Errr.... I forgot how to open it."

At that statement Billie thought for a moment. "Well wheres the uh the key?"

Mike dug around in the pockets of his pants, before pulling out a old silver key. "I found it!" The bassist shouted. "What do I do now?"

Billie grabbed Mikes hand with the key in it.
"You put the key in the door and turn it." Billie said sounding unsure if he was right or wrong.

Tre rested his head on Billie's shoulder. "what time is it?"

"Beats me" Mike said while finally after his tenth time, opening the door. They walked into Mikes house.

It wasn't a huge house. Rather small but it was built really cool. Although it was old. There were 2 bedrooms, the kitchen connected to the living room. When you step into the house your in the dinning room. Weird huh? The hallway ran around in a circle connecting all the rooms. The walls were orange and brown-ish from years of smoking. Smell of cigarettes and Weed were very vacant in the air. They walked to the living room swaying.

Tre grabbed the remote and flipped lazily through the TV channels. "Ya know... TV is shitty today."

His friends completely ignored him they were staring at each other laughing, at nothing.

"SLAP BOX!" Billie shouted before smacking Mike dead in the face.

"Fuck!" Mike shouted grabbing his own face. Then he slapped Billie back. This went on and on. Tre sat there laughing his ass off, laughing so bad he fell off the couch.

Then Billie slapped Mike a little to hard. When he realized this, he just sat there with a holy shit expression on his face. Next he jumped up running, Mike quickly following him. But of coarse Being drunk and stoned, Running wasn't so easy. Billie ran but didn't get very far tripping over his own feet.

Mike jumped on him and pinned him to the ground. Then smacked him in the face, "There now were even!" Mike shouted getting off his friend.

Tre had calmed down and stopped laughing. That is until Billie and Mike came back into the room. Tre took one look at their faces and began laughing out of control again. "Oh my god! you guys, your faces are RED!" The drummer managed to yell in between laughs.

Then Mike looked at Billie, and Billie looked at Mike.

"I can see my hands print on your face there and there and there!" Mike pointed and poked Billie's face. Then they laughed just as Tre was.

"Alright, So to days Friday and its 5:30 P.M." Mike said while rubbing his face.

Just after that Billie started laughing.

"What so funny?" Mike questioned.

"YOUR FACE!" Billie shot back.

"I wouldn't be talking Bill." Mike shot back.

"Well.... Damn I loose" Billie said fake disappointment in his voice.

Mike threw up his arms "I win!" Next Tre came running out of the kitchen and tackled Mike who was already on the floor.

"Dude what was that for?"

"Because.... I don't know I felt like tackling someone." Tre told him.

"Alrighty then." Mike said walking away to the kitchen. "I never got no food Bill" he shouted.

"Tre, I dare you to eat tooth paste, peanut butter with salt mixed with sugar and lemon juice!" Billie said with laughter.

"Done!" Tre shouted, while poking Billie in the chest.
Tre got up to go into the kitchen.

"I feel lazy" Billie slurred. Then he jumped on Tre's back, "Hichin a ride!" Billie shouted.
Tre ran in the kitchen. Then he let go of Billie's legs causing him to fall flat on his ass to the floor. Landing with a thud.

"Ouchie" Billie whined then laughing.
Mike gave his friend a hand, helping him to his feet.

"Wheres the salt?" Tre asked. Billie pointed to the cabinet above the stove.

"Your really gonna eat this shit, Huh? Tre." Billie asked.

"You bet your ass on it." Tre said.

Mike stared at Tre as he mixed everything in a bowl, and then put his face in it.

"Ew this is gross!" The drummer shouted.

"No...No.. SHIT!" Billie managed to finally say in between laughs.

Mike handed his friend a glass of water, "Better?"

"No!" Tre shot back.

"Ok. Ok Cool it" Mike said carefully, "Wanna play cards Tre?"

"Yeah..yuck." Tre responded.

"I'm tube go watch the gonna." Billie said mixing his words.

"Alright Bill" The duo said.

Billie went into the living room grabbed the remote and threw himself on the couch. Flipped the channels as Tre had done earlier.

He went to sleep, with some horror movie on. Tre and Mike Played cards.

"TOUCHDOWN!" Tre shouted.

"No dumb ass! This isn't baseball!" Mike yelled.

"Well Domino!" Tre said once more.

"No! It's a field goal!" Mike shouted.

"Na UH!" Tre Shouted.

This lead to the two of them fighting over what was made to win the game. Which neither knew what the hell it was that they were playing in the first place.

They pushed each other for a while. Until Mike fell and hit his head on the fridge.

"Oh sorry" Tre mumbled.

Mike took one look at him then laughed. Tre helped him to his feet and they both walked into the living room laughing. Then Tre hushed Mike and pointed at Billie.

"Dude he talking in his um his sleep." Tre spoke finally finding the right words. They both stood there looking over their friend.

"No....NO! I didn't do anything.." Billie mumbled.

"Think its a nightmare?" Mike asked Tre.

Then Billie screamed Shit Loud but he was still sleep. This caused Mike and Tre to jump.

"What the fuck?" Tre whispered.

Billie was laying on his stomach instead of his back now.

"Mike Tre! Tre! No don't leave" Billie mumbled.

Tre nudged Billie "Hey wake up, I'm not goin no where."

Billie opened one eye.

"Bad dream?" Mike questioned.

"Yes, It was."

"You wanna talk about it" Tre asked.

"No I'm-I'm good" Then Billie went right back to sleep.

Tre went to the bathroom. Mike went in his room and crashed into his bed. Then someone else came and laid right next to him. It was Tre. Mike didn't care Until, he wouldn't shut up.

"DUDE! I'm trying to sleep. Shhh!" Tre shutted up.

Then Tre thought it would be funny to slide really close to Mike and bury his face in the back of his neck. Mike didn't find this funny. He kicked Tre off the bed onto the floor.

"OW!" Tre went out the room holding his head. He walked into the living room, and pushed Billie over and laid on the couch with him.

"Tre?" Billie said sleep-ish-ly.

"Yes."

"When and why did you come in here?" Billie asked

"I wanted to keep you company with that whole nightmare thing." Tre lied.

"Mike made you come in here huh?"

"....Yup." The drummer said.

"We should go skating or something." Tre said while yawing.

"What tomorrow?" Billie asked.

"Yes."

"Tre, one problem..... we're broke."

"I'll work out a plan." Tre said while dozing off."