Dumb Stoned and Stupid.

The joke back fired.

“Mike Carry me.” Tre whined.

Mike rolled his eyes, “Pffft carry my ass! You got two feet.”

Tre sighed.

“Yeah just walk, I'm just as lazy as you Tre. You don’t see me whining, and asking to be carried.” Billie added.

“Aw you want a piggy back ride?” Tre said jokingly. In a motherly tone.

“No, I’ll pass.” Billie laughed out.

As soon as Tre turned around Billie jumped on his back.

“I saw that coming.”Tre said quietly.

“Whoa whoa whoa wait a minute!” Mike shouted.

“What?” Billie asked.

“Why the fuck have we been walking? When I have a truck!” Tre started laughing.

“Who’s the dumb fuck now!? huh!” Tre screamed at Mike.

“Shut it Tre!” The bassist shouted.

Billie pointed in the middle of the street, “HEY TRE LOOK!, It's money!” Billie got off Tre's back.

Tre started running toward the money.

“NO! TRE CARS!” Billie and Mike Shouted at the same time.

Next there was the sound of screeching tires. Billie Instantly grabbed Mike. And buried his face In Mike’s chest.

“TRE NO WHY! Why’d he have to go!” Billie sobbed.

“Billie....” Mike sighed.

“NO TRE! NO! Come back! Don’t leave!” Billie shouted. But it was muffled cries.

“BILLIE DAMMIT!” Mike shouted, shaking him by the shoulders, “He ain’t dead. Look!”

There in the middle of the street were three cars. They crashed into each other, Made the shape of a triangle. Tre was standing in the middle, of all the commotion. With his mouth wide open. Shocked, and holding the 50 bucks he just found. Tre jumped over one car and walked back over to his friends.

“TRE! You fucker you scared the shit out of me!” Billie shouted then hugging him real tight.

“I.....cant.....breath.” He hugged him for what seemed forever.

“OK, so are we going to the bowling place or not?” Tre spoke up.

“Yeah!” Billie shouted.

They finally got to their destination.

“We can actually afford to bowl too, I think?” Tre said.

Mike yawned, “Yeah sounds like a plan.”

They walked up to the counter. Some Skinny lady was turned around talking on the phone.

“Ahem” Tre said real obnoxious.

Tre looked at Billie and Mike. They all smiled.

“AHEM!” They all said loudly. So loudly that the lady jumped.

“Oh. Oh hold on.” She told the person on the phone she was talking to, “What!” she shouted

Mike stared at her stunned, “What the fuck do you mean “what!”!?”

Billie put a hand on Mike’s shoulder, “Just calm down.”

The lady rolled her eyes and continued her conversation on the phone. Billie ease dropping the whole thing.

“What do you mean he came out of the closet!? No... Bobby cant be gay. So now I have a gay son? I don’t want the little shit no more then. I don’t know. Put him in a orphanage! Fags scare me.”

Billie’s eyes lit up with rage, “Excuse me what did you just say?”

The Lady hung up the phone, “None of your damn business!”

Tre grabbed Billie’s hand trying to tug him out the door. “Come on BJ lets just go....”

Billie struggled and stayed. “You know what? You’re a bitch!” Billie exploded, “How could you do that to your child? When they need you the most!”

The lady scowled at Billie, “Fuck off you fruit loop and take your boyfriend with you!” She motioned to Tre.

“Oh I’ll be gladly to take him with me!” Billie let Tre drag him out of the place, but before they left Him and Mike flipped her the bird.
They walked back to Mikes. Billie walked ahead of Mike and Tre.

He was silent, and thinking.

“Ya know, Billie I’m so jealous!” Mike broke the silence.

“Huh? Why so?” Billie turned around.

“Tre got to be the boyfriend!” Mike said jokingly in a dramatic voice.

Billie started laughing, “Aw, well next time you can be it.” Billie joked back.

Mike felt better. Billie hadn't laughed for a while, and Mike knew he was pretty angry. They got back to Mike’s place.

Billie threw himself on the couch, “What time is it?”

“Um, 3:05 Pm.” Tre told him.

“Shit... I know all hell is going to break loose when I head back home.” Billie said very dull.

“Want me to drop you off” Mike asked.

“Yeah...yeah.”