Dumb Stoned and Stupid.

Misfits at lunch

Mike Billie and Tre walked up, they had missed the call and the coach wasn't to pleased by this.

"So ladies, nice of you to finally join us."
All the other kids snickered at the coach's comment. The trio all rolled their eyes.

"I can tell I'm not gonna get along with this guy..." Tre said under his breath, but Mike and Billie heard.

"Me either." They both said simultaneously.

"You guy's really need to stop that..."

Mike and Billie shrugged, "Stop what?" They both said.

"Fuck it! Nothing..."

"Alright since your little friends here wanted to miss the roll call, you guys will all run until I say."

Everyone moaned, and shot Billie Mike and Tre death glares.

"Annnnd GO!"

They all began running about half way around the Track the Trio were all out of breath.

"I...think.... I'm gonna....barf." Tre said in between breaths.

"Your...not...alone." Mike and Billie said Simultaneously.

"Stop...doing... that." Tre said out of breath.

"Well, well boys. See what smoking does to ya?" Their friend Jason joked.

"Ah....fuck....you...Jason." Mike said jokingly.

"I...would...laugh...but...can't" Billie stopped and started walking, "FUCK...THIS!" He shouted, also running behind some bushes next to the bleachers.

Mike and Tre followed.

"I...can't...do this." Billie said trying to catch his breath, "I haven't been so tired I mean...it's...like...Shit man!" They all started laughing. Then coughing.

"No...no laugh." Tre finally said.

"Thank the being in the sky! 'Cause we have lunch next." Billie said throwing his hands in the air, "Then after that.... I hav- Ow! What the fuck!?"

Tre raised an eyebrow, "What?" he asked.

Billie jumped up, "Something bit me...Fuckin ants!" Then he started flinging them off his leg and thigh. Mike and Tre started helping. "Just my fuckin luck." Billie said in a happy sarcastic voice.

"Hey, that was the bell?" Tre was saying but then end up turning it into a question.

"Hey I think it was..." Mike said looking over the bushes.

"But how are we gonna get back in the locker room without the coach seeing us?" Tre asked.

"Uh oh..." Billie said quietly.

"I think I've got a plan." Mike said slyly.

After a bunch of whispering and such, they all nodded. And went separate ways. 10 minutes later, Mike crawls in the boys restroom through the window. he looked around.

"Billie?" He called out. He got no answer. "Shit..." he mumbled.

Soon someone grabbed his shoulder. "I've been expecting you!"

"Whoa-Fuck-What-Holy-Shit!" Mike screamed in one breath.

Billie laughed "sorry, I couldn't resist doing that."

Mike shrugged his shoulder to get Billie's hand off. "Well that was mean..." He said coldy.

"Mike I'm sorry It was only a joke."

"GOTCHA!" Mike laughed.

"Ok... You're a good actor." Billie said.

"where the fuck is Tre?" Right after Billie said that there was a bunch of girl screams that could be heard from next door room. Tre came running through the door.

"Uh... I went through the wrong window. Which I thought was the right window when I usually go with my senses, of the wrong window."

Mike slapped Tre in the back of the head. "Dude! Next time go through the wrong one!" he said while laughing.

"Alright lets get out of these damn shorts and back into our clothes and head to lunch."

They all got dressed and slipped off too lunch.

"Mike if you beat me to the table I'll clean your room!" Tre said.

"GO!" Mike shouted. AS soon as Mike ran around the corner he ran into this girl. They both hit the floor Mike landing on top of the poor girl.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Mike said then giving eye contact with her. She was real pretty.

"No it's ok..." She said real quiet and sweet. Then they both got lost in each others eyes.

That was until Tre came around the corner. "Mike We never shook on that deal and I'm tir- Ohhhhh. I see what's going on here." Tre teased.

"What are you talking about?" Billie asked walking up behind Tre.

"Well Mike Aren't you gonna get off this pretty girl?" Tre asked while laughing.

"Oh Sorry!" He quickly got up and helped her up.

"Come on Mike! Lunch time!" Tre said grabbing his arm.

"Alright eat lets go..." Mike said still not taking his eyes off her, as he walked away. And when he finally did he tripped over his own two feet.

"Ohhh little Mikey has crush! Litte Mikey wikey has a crush!" Billie Said over and over.

"NOT DO I!" Mike shouted.

Tre snorted.

"YOU! snorted!" Billie shouted laughing.

"...That was funny! and snort worthy..." Tre protested.

"Ha whatever Tre."

"Let's go eat!" Mike said finally out of his little world.

They went and got frozen pizza well it was cooked but pretty much still frozen. They sat down and ate... and the last hours of school pretty much sailed by.