Sequel: Skylines & Drivebys
Status: Done

Paint My Skies Black, I Never Wanna See The Sun Again

Lullabies

After Sunday had gone to bed, Alex, Jack, Rian, Zack and Matt all congregated.

“So what was it really, that you guys were talking about?” Flyzik began.

Alex nodded at Rian, “Shoot.”

“So, what I think Alex was thinking is to play for them.”

“Play as in...?” Jack asked, waiting for them to expand on the thought.

“Like, a dance.” Rian explained, “We could meet with the principal and Alex here,” he nudged Alex in the ribs, “can sweet talk his way into having them plan a dance after the ceremony.”

“So, not a full blown dance. More like us playing a few sets.” Zack clarified.

“Well, do whatever it is you guys wanna do. I’m just the tour manager, and since the tour is done, I really don’t have to be doing anything.” Matt said, leaning on the wall.

“You’ll be doing something, all right,” Alex said, “You’ll be helping us rent some equipment.”

“This is all for Sunday isn’t it?” Jack asked.

Alex found four pairs of eyes suddenly looking at him, waiting for an answer.

“Pretty much, yeah.”

“He’s whipped.” Rian laughed.

“Hey, you are too man. What about Kara?”

Rian put his hands up defensively, “I never claimed I wasn’t. Speaking of, I’m gonna call her.”

And with that, he left the room.

“I’m dead beat as shit.” Matt said to Alex and Jack while snuggling up to his Mickey Mouse pillow, “Get out of my room so I can get some beauty sleep.”

“God forbid he misses his eight hours.” Alex said sarcastically.

“We all know he needs it.” Jack joined in. The two of them slipped out of the room before Flyzik could retort.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, yes, in comparison to the other chapters.

They've been getting longer, I notice. Well, maybe not the one's I've previously posted, but the ones I've written. I'm in the middle of writing chapter 20 right now, so keep commenting.

Also, 64 subbers! OMGaskarth!
But there are only like, 7 at the most that consistently comment. a few more comments would be nice.

I would be so happy to see this story get to 10 stars before "I Can Keep A Secret If You Can Keep Me Guessing" because (don't tell the other readers :P) I like this story so much better.

Which is why I update this so much more. I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm also a fan, and not just a writer :P

So yeah, comment away!
I'm thinking of hitting at least 85 before I post chapter 18 :)