Sequel: Skylines & Drivebys
Status: Done

Paint My Skies Black, I Never Wanna See The Sun Again

Automatic Eyes

Alex stood frozen in his spot. His mouth went dry, hands clammy; even his left calf suddenly began having muscle spasms. It took all the power he had not to rip the happy couple (note: sarcasm) apart and fling big boy across the room.

This time he thought before he did anything rash, and decided that a move like that would get him kicked out – of a dance he planned no less! Also, Sunday would be less than pleased with him, although she was dancing with the brute, and even from across the room, he could tell that the guy was huge.

Alex Gaskarth was no idiot, but he did feel like he was just played like a fool in love. He wanted to bolt out those doors that were suddenly calling his name so effervescently.

But, like magnets, their eyes undeniably met and locked.

Help me! she pleaded, her eyes flashing to her partner in disgust.

He broke into a smile and let go of the breath he’d been holding unknowingly.

Alex fixed his collar and smoothly made his way through the crowd. Tapping Sunday’s partner on the shoulder, he found himself facing a rather large guy.

Sunday peeked around from behind him. Football player. she mouthed and pointed at the big fella.

Alex suddenly came to regret not thinking his plan through.

He cleared his throat, “I was wondering if I could cut in right now since I’m on my voice rest?” he asked.

The guy glared at Alex and shifter his gaze from him to Sunday. She gave him a sheepish look.

“Go ahead.” He said gruffly as he walked away.

Jubilant, Sunday fell into Alex’s arms. Fitting perfectly, they swayed together to the music.

“Thank you.” Sunday said, "He's huge and popular with a big ego - not that I haven't delt with those before, and I just didn't want to think of what his reaction would have been if he got rejected. Apparently guys don't like that. They get driven to do some questionable things"

“You're right. And it was my pleasure.” Alex said into her hair. She giggled and he continued.

“No, I’m serious. A football player not pissed at me!? That hasn’t happened in,” he let go of her for a second to pretend to count his fingers, “well, never.”

“And I don’t doubt that at all.” Sunday replied placing her head on his chest.

“So do you like it?” Alex asked carefully tucking a stray hair behind her ear.

Sunday lifter her head off his chest and looked into his eyes, “I love it. Thank you so much. I can’t believe you guys did all this.”

Alex awkwardly cleared his throat, “Well, not the decorating or anything...but we did convince ole baldie to let us throw it and perform.”

“Well, I’m glad you did,” she sighed.

“I like this,” Alex said after a while.

“This?”

“Yeah. Just this. Just us.”

Sunday smiled “Tonight pretty much is perfect.”

“I wish I could just pause everything right now. I never want this moment to end.” He looked at her caringly, “I know I’ll mess something up pretty soon. This is too good to be true.”

“Aw, now. Don’t jinx it!” Sunday lightly slapped him across the chest. “And maybe we’ll try not to ruin it okay?”

“It’s a deal. So let’s just stay like this for a while.”

“Or at least till the end of this song.”

“You’re killing it.” Alex murmured into her hair.

“Sorry.” She laughed softly.

Alex kissed the top of her head so softly she didn’t even notice, “No problem, Sunny.” He said almost as softly as he kissed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, the drama's all over..

Or is it?

Bwhahahahha!

118 comments = NEW UPDATE!