Sequel: Skylines & Drivebys
Status: Done

Paint My Skies Black, I Never Wanna See The Sun Again

My Cowboy Boots Don't Seem To Fool

“I don’t wanna leave!” Jack wailed loud enough for the neighbours to hear.

“Aw Jackery, I don’t want you guys to leave either, but you have to sometime. You kinda don’t live here.”

“I know.” He whimpered, putting his head on my shoulder which proved to be a difficult feat considering he was practically a whole foot taller than me.

His back might be hurting. I randomly thought.

Pushing him upright, “Don’t you wanna see your family? Your parents?”

“Alex’s mom.”

I raised my eyebrow.

He grinned.

I let it pass without question.

“Hey! Why aren’t you helping the guys pack?”

“Uhm...” he scrambled to think up an excuse.

“A second too late there buddy. Go.”

He went up the stairs slowly at first, but when he met my disapproving stare, he picked up the pace. I kept lookout by the window in case the bus came early.

“COWBOY BOBBY!”

I ran to the staircase to see what all the chaos was about just in time to see Rian chasing after Alex with a small camera while yelling ‘COWBOY BOBBY!’.

“Guys, I hate to ask, but what are you doing?”

Rian halted at the top of the stairs and pointed the camera at me, “Everyone, this is Sunny. The girl whose house we’ve been trashing for the past week.”

“Rian-“

“Say hi to buzznet, Sunny!”

“Oh, hi!” I waved at the camera self-consciously.

“Uhm, I’m afraid to bring it up again, but who’s Cowboy Bobby?”

“Oh, Alex is.”

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

“He was part of a play back in high school.” He said trying to explain.

“Why was Alex in a play?”

“He was failing English.”

“Oh.”

“So the teacher let him try to bring up his grades by making him go out for the school play. He got the lead role: Cowboy Bobby.”

“I don’t even wanna know what play that was.”

“Yeah, you wouldn’t. So we found a cowboy hat in the back of our closet, and started making fun of him for it.”

“Gotta go.” He ran off in search of Alex again.

“Oh, I’m gonna miss these boys.” I said softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shorter than normal, I know.

I've actually been a little reluctant to start writing again. So far, still on chapter 27, so I'm very sorry, i can't update for at least two days. I like being a little ahead.

Also, I'll be posting what happened as the concert next, I'm just putting posting the pictures and videos, so that'll be next.

I'm so happy that I got to go, but now, I'm like, depressed. I get like that. After times when I'm SO happy, I get really sad because I feel like I'll never be that happy again. I knew what I was getting into the moment I got my hands on the tickets, but it was worth it.

Right now, I'm really concentrating on my music (another reason is because I wear my emotions on my sleeve. My vocal coach says it's because I'm an artist.) Anyways, I'll be posting steadily still, but not as often as I have been. Maybe once every 3 or 4 days? 2 if I'm feeling better?

I promise, I'll get happy again soon. It's just like, real life isn't good enough right now. I wanna go back to the concert!

:P

Peace. Love. All Time Low.