Sequel: Skylines & Drivebys
Status: Done

Paint My Skies Black, I Never Wanna See The Sun Again

Sex And White Lies, Handcuffs And Alibies

A huge wave of cold water hit me square in the chest. I was dripping wet, and he was still spraying me!

“Alex!” I screamed through the laughter.

I heard him chuckle and say, “Now let’s see what we’ve got.”

The waster ceased to exist, and suddenly, so did the heat.
Except for now it was creeping into my cheeks. I was blushing furiously.

Alex stepped towards me and gave me a big hug.
“See?” he asked my chest, “now we’re even.”

“Not until you talk to me and not to them.” I said referring to my boobs.

He cleared his throat, “Well, what are you gonna do...” he trailed off.
I slapped his chest.

“Ow! Hey Flyzik!” he said, calling Matt over.

“Guys, we’re stuck.” Matt stated.

“Huh?” was the cumulative response from the group.

“Alex, you’re right. The bus is fucked up, and they won’t be able to get it fixed for another week or so.”

“Is there a hotel near here?” Rian asked turning to me.

“Not for a long while,” I admitted, “Wait, just a week? You guys could stay here.” I offered.

They all just stared at me.

“Whoa. I’m not gonna kidnap you guys. Remember, I’m not some crazy fan. I barely even know who you guys were.”

“Thanks for reminding us.” Jack teased.

“So?” I asked looking at them.

“Well! Looks like we’ve got ourselves a place to stay!” Matt declared, “Wait, what about your mom?” he asked, suddenly worried.

“What about her?” I replied, confused.

“Won’t she be curious as to why there are five guys in her house all of a sudden?”

“Nah,” I shook my head, “she probably won’t even notice. And if she does, then she won’t mind. What she’ll mind though, is not having any more food in the house.” I said, scolding them.

“So let’s go the grocery store and pick up some shit,” Alex suggested, “But first, I want to get my stuff before they tow the bus away.”

So they went back to the tour bus and started unloading all of their suitcases. Man, id those guys have a lot of shit.

~~

“There are two guest rooms in this wing, connected by a bathroom.” I explained to them as they took their stuff into their rooms. Jack and Alex were going to be sharing the one closest to my room – which was still about a hallway away, while Zack, Rian and Matt were sharing the bigger room. They helped me bring up the extra beds from other bedrooms.

My mom’s room was in the other wing, so she wouldn’t be disturbed by the many antics I was sure these boys had. They had trouble written all over them.

“Wow, Sunny. You’ve got a fucking huge ass house.” Jack observed.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“Ready to go to the grocery store?” I asked them, and so they piled into my car.

“Oh yeah, so excited.” Alex remarked dryly, sitting shotgun. The other four were squished in the backseat. “Let’s hit it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no!

I have only 1 more pre-written chapter left.
I will keep trying to write during school..
Not that there's anything to pay attention to.
I only have 2 months left!

Heehee

Comments?
Thank you to all my subscribers :)