Sequel: Skylines & Drivebys
Status: Done

Paint My Skies Black, I Never Wanna See The Sun Again

This Absolution Is Always Incomplete

Alex POV:

It felt like someone turned up the heat in the room. I stared at the closed door. Sunday had left in such a hurry that I was only processing now, what just took place. She had just completely rejected me.

Me!
Alex Gaskarth!

Sex God of the world!

Not knowing what to do, I sat back down on the loveseat and tried to compose myself. This was definitely not good for my ego.

I had never experienced rejection before. Nor had the thought of coping with it ever occurr to me - not that I would have cared as much. This was a completely novel idea to me, and I sure as hell didn’t like it.

That’s when I came up with a plan to make her jealous.

~~

Sunday POV:

It had been a few hours since I left Alex in my mom’s office and the party had not died down in the slightest. I was getting a bit worried since I hadn’t seen him anywhere. If he was still in the office I felt really guilty.

Maybe I shouldn’t have just left him like that. Knowing Alex, he wasn’t used to rejection.

I looked around for a familiar face. I spotted Rian halfway across the crowded room, calm and sober amidst a herd of drunks. I waved him over.

“Hey Sunday. You having more fun than them?” he asked, gesturing to someone outside the window, throwing up on the grass.

“Ew,” I said scrunching up my nose. I hope I don’t have to clean that up later. I thought to myself, “this party might be getting just a little out of hand.” we laughed.

“So have you seen Alex anywhere?” I planned on talking to him about our previous conversation, and how it did not end in the best possible light.

“Uh,” he stopped to think for a moment, “I think I just saw him go upstairs with some girl.”

“Okay tha – Wait, what? A g– a girl?” I stumbled over my words.

“Yeah,” he replied sighing, “it’s Alex...y’know...” he stared to trail off.

Heat started to creep up into my cheeks, and this time, it wasn’t due to embarrasment. Oh no. This time it was because of frustration and anger.
I stalked up the stairs, taking two at a time, when I started hearing moans coming from one of the rooms. My eyes widened as I listened to the doors and heard where it was coming from.

My room.

I didn’t have to think twice. I burst through the door, “Alex!” I shouted, loud enough so that everyone downstairs could have probably heard me. The scene wasn’t as horrible as I thought it would be. Some chick was on top of him, her shirt riding up, his shirt was off, but they were in a full-blown make-out session.

He unattached the girl from his lips long enough to shoot me a righteous look.

“Alex! I can’t believe you would fucking do this! In my fucking house! In my fucking room!” I took a deep breath.

He disentangled himself from the girl and she fell off his lap, onto the floor and pouted. I gave her a disgusted look. She was obviously wasted. I stormed out of the room just as Alex bent down and picked his shirt up off the floor.

I started making my way down the long hallway when he grabbed my arm. I shook it off violently and turned to him, “Don’t you fucking touch me, you dick.” I said harshly. My cheeks were burning now.

“I thought you didn’t care about me. I thought you weren’t attracted.” he replied in a smug tone.

“That has nothing to do with it!” I cried throwing my hands up in the air. Someone at the party turned down the music – probably to hear what all the screaming was about. I paid no attention to it. They should know what Alex was doing.

“I invited you guys to stay out of the goodness of my fucking heart, you make a pass at me, and then you try to fuck some random girl?! In my room no less!”

“Sunny –” he began.

I cut him off, “Don’t even fucking try.” I growled through my teeth.

“I – ” he tried again.

“Get out.” I demanded furiously.

“What – What about the rest of the guys?”

“No. Just you. They can stay. I don’t care what the fuck you do out there. Maybe you’ll meet a girl on the streets.”

He was going to retaliate again when I beat him to it.

“I said, Get Out."
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy Balls!

I need comments!
Thank you to all my loyal readers and subscribers!
What do you think of what happened?
More importantly: What do you think of Alex? Or Sunday.

What do you think will happen next?