My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Girl Time

Another week later Jackie was in the hotel swimming pool getting some sun. She was mostly alone, only with the twins and Hannah T. All the guys in both bands had a lot of media to take care of, with interviews and photo shoots. Jackie didn’t mind, she enjoyed just hanging out with the girls.

“Jesus Christ your ring is is blinding me!” Madison teased and covered her eyes. Jackie laughed.

“I’m sorry. I can’t help it if it insists on always catching the sun, or whatever light it’s in.”

“It’s so not fair. The two of you have been together for five months and you’re engaged. I’ve been with Austin for almost two years and he won’t ask me to marry him.”

“Why though? Does he have a reason?” Jackie asked.

“I think,” Morgan started, “It’s because of what happened with Jami.” Madison cringed at the name.

“Who is Jami?”

“Austin’s ex. They went out for a while, not long really, because she was a whore.”

“What happened with her?” Jackie asked, “If you don’t mind.”

“We’re not really sure. I guess she was kind of using him, and he was pretty in love with her. They were engaged, but he broke it off with her, we don’t know why.”

“Oh…sorry I asked.” Jackie said.

“It’s okay. He better get over it though.” Madison laughed. “She was a tramp. And she was ugly.”

“I wouldn’t know. Is she someone I would have heard of?”

“Hmm, probably not. She wasn’t very famous, she thought she was. She’s and actress/model. Jami Miller.”

“Ew, he even dated that whore?” Jackie said.

“You have heard of her?”

“Yea, I worked with her. I did a layout for Maxim. I never model anymore, it didn’t work for me.” Jackie laughed. “But I met her, she’s a skank. You’re so much prettier than her Madison. Nicer body too.”

“Thank you and I know.” Madison laughed. Hannah came back from the bar and sat in one of the lounge chairs next to Jackie.

“What are you drinking?” Jackie asked and marveled at the pretty swirly drink.

“Strawberry daiquiri.” Hannah answered.

“It looks really good.”

“It is good. What did I miss?”

“Nothing much. We mostly talked about Austin’s stupid ex.” Morgan answered. “Bitch.”

“Oh, her.” Hannah said. “The worst part is she won’t leave him alone.”

“She hasn’t come around in a long time.” Madison said thankfully. “She’s really irritating. Anyways, enough about her. Let’s enjoy our girl’s day. I wonder why Layla and HanKat didn’t come down.”

“I think they went to the photo shoot.” Jackie answered. “It is hard to be away from these sexy boys. Especially with so many women throwing themselves at them.”

“Shut up! Tyler doesn’t even look at other girls with you here. Austin on the other hand…be happy you don’t have to deal with him.” Madison said. Jackie laughed.

“Seriously, Cody too. They are both freaken pigs. You’re lucky.” Morgan added.

“I’m with the twins on that one.” Hannah said. Jackie pouted.

“I’m out numbered.” She laughed. “So I take it I shouldn’t ever hook up with a Hinder boy then?”

“Well, Mark is really sweet, and he has his moments of being a complete pig, but for the most part he’s pretty civil, so if you can ever get him away from Layla he’s the one to go for. But they are pretty in love…I don’t think they’ll be breaking up any time soon.”

“I don’t want Mark anyways. I like his girlfriend too much.” Jackie said. “And, I’m happy enough with my fiancé.”

“Well as long as you’re happy that’s all that matters.” Morgan said.

“So, why did you start going out with Cody?”

“Well, at first it was because Madison hooked us up. I agreed cause, well…I have a thing for redheads, and drummers. We just hit it off nicely, and we’re pretty happy together.”

“That sounds fun. Can I ask you the same question Madison?”

“Cause Austin’s freaken hot.” Madison smiled. Jackie laughed. “No, I’m kidding. He’s a nice guy. I knew him for a little while before we started going out. He was still engaged to her when I met him. It just kind of happened really. He dumped her and we started dating and the rest is history.”

“That sounds fun. How’d you meet him?”

“I had a job on one of their video shoots. Wardrobe Manager.”

“So, you got to dress him?” Jackie giggled and wiggled her eyebrows. Madison laughed.

“Yea I did. But his hoe bag ex fiancé was watching the whole time, like as if I was going to rape him or something. I gave him some pants to try on and took a few measurements and she was watching me like a freaken hawk. It was stupid.”

“Well, you have him now. He’ll ask you soon enough.” Jackie smiled.

“You think so?”

“I do. If you live together, and he brings you with him all the time, and you’re having sex…which trust me I know you are. Our room is next to yours.” Jackie smiled, “I can tell that he will ask you at some point.”

“Hey! You’re loud too.” Madison whined.

“She’s right.” Hannah smiled. “Our room is on the other side of yours.”

“Okay okay I’m loud too.” Jackie pouted. “I can’t help it.”

“Is he like really good in bed?”

Jackie laughed and felt herself blush. “He is. Is Blower?”

“…Do I have to answer that?”

“You asked me! It’s only fair.”

“Fine fine, yea he’s not bad.” Hannah said. They all laughed.

“Austin’s better.” Madison said.

“How would you know?”

“I just know these things.”

“You’re all wrong.” Morgan said.

“What, are you going to say Cody is the best?”

“Cody who?” Morgan laughed. Again all four women laughed. “Kidding, I don’t know who would be the best. I’m faithful.”

“We all are.” Madison pouted. “But if you wanted to share Tyler I wouldn’t say no, and if Josh Todd wasn’t married…yum.”

“Ewww! He’s so icky.” Jackie cringed. Madison looked at her, appalled.

“You’re kidding right?! He’s hot!”

“He’s gross.” Jackie said. “So not my type.”

“Well I think he’s hot. He’s a sweetheart too.”

“I haven’t met him.”

“You’ll eventually meet everyone.” Madison said.

“Yea you will.” Hannah agreed. “It’s defiantly one of the perks to being a rock star girlfriend. I got to meet Avenged Sevenfold. And, you never have to wait in line at clubs. The bad part is you never have any privacy.”

“I haven’t really noticed that.” Jackie said. “I never have privacy anyways. I have the nosiest fucking neighbors, and I was a stripper. So, a lot of people have seen me naked and my neighbors probably know everything about me.”

“Oh…”

A waiter came from the bar with a tray with four drinks on it. Two margaritas, a Pina Colda, and another strawberry daiquiri. “For you lovely ladies from the gentlemen at the bar.” He said and set the tray on the table between Jackie and the twins. Jackie sat up straight in her chair and looked over towards the bar. She started laughing.

“What?” Morgan said and also looked that way, lifting her sunglasses up over her eyes. She also started laughing. “They should really sweep up that big red hairball!” She called. Cody started laughing from the bar. The four men walked to their girlfriends.

“You know you love me.” He smiled.

“Yea, I do.” Morgan admitted and pecked his cheek. He smiled.

“Tell me, and I’m not complaining, but what is the point of a bikini if you’re not in the water.”

“I’m sun bathing.” She clarified.

“Ahhh.” Cody said and kissed her.

“I think the bathing suits should at least be a little wet.” Tyler smiled evilly and looked at Jackie. She looked at him with wide eyes.

“What are you thinking you sick freak?” Jackie asked with a cautious look on her face. He took a step closer to her and she tried to get up fast, but struggled to get up fast enough and his arms were locked around her waist. He lifted her up and put her over his shoulder. “Put me down!” She squealed and squirmed around a little bit.

“Stop moving so much, you’re not getting away.” He said and smacked her bottom. She whined and continued to try and get away while he tossed something to one of the other guys, she couldn’t tell what it was though. He started walking her to the pool.

“Tyler don’t you dare!” she warned.

“Shush.” He said. She punched him in the shoulder blade with the side of her fist. He didn’t seem to notice.

“No! Oh My God!” She squealed when he adjusted his hold on her. He threw her into the swimming pool. She caught his arm on the way down and pulled him in with her, still in all his clothes. She struggled for a second to find her sense of direction and then pushed herself to the surface, kicking her legs. “You jerk!” She cried and smacked his arm. She could hear all their friends laughing.

“Well it’s a good thing I left my cell phone over there.” He smiled. She swatted him again and swam to the stairs that led out of the pool. He followed her and caught her ankle.

“Let me go.” She whined.

“Don’t be such a baby.” He protested. He kissed her, and she couldn’t stay mad at him.

“You got me all wet.” She pouted.

“You’re wearing a bathing suit. Isn’t that the point?” He asked. She continued to pout but she didn’t argue. He lifted her up into a threshold and carried her out of the pool. He set her back on her feet once they were out of the water. Madison was standing there with a towel.

“Thank you.” Jackie said and glared at her fiancé again before drying her face off and wrapping the fluffy white towel around her chest. Tyler pulled his shirt off and wrung it out.

“You’re welcome hon. and you deserve to be wet.” Madison said to Tyler. He laughed.

“Now I’m cold.” Jackie whined. She shivered a little bit. It was getting late in the afternoon.

“Well we have to get ready to leave anyways. The show starts really soon.” Tyler said. Jackie stuck her tongue out at him. He smiled. “Come on baby, let’s go.”

“Yea yea.” Jackie pouted. “Thanks for bringing me the towel Madison.”

“You’re welcome. I’ll see you back at the arena.”

“Alright.” Jackie smiled and walked into the hotel a few paces in front of her fiancé. She changed quickly and dried her hair. She would have to flatten it since it was blow dried straight anyway. She plugged her flat iron into the wall in the bathroom and adjusted her top. Tyler came in behind her and put his arms around her waist.

“You look beautiful.” He said.

“Don’t talk to me.” She teased.

“Get over it.” He laughed and kissed her neck. She smiled a little bit.

“Fine you’re forgiven. It was a dirty trick though.”

“It was fun though, being in the pool with you.”

“Oh yea, so fun.” She mocked. “I have to straighten my hair go away.”

“I have to fix mine too. I messed it up in the water.”

“I’m more important.” She said and stuck her tongue out. He laughed.

“I’m the one people are going to be looking at.”

“I don’t care.” She said. He laughed.

“I love you baby.”

“Yea…I love you too I suppose.” She said and started ironing her hair.

“You are gorgeous.” He said when she finished.

“Thank you.” She smiled and fixed her makeup. She was soon finished getting ready for another show. She wore a black halter top and a pair of jeans with holes in the knees and a pair of black and white converse on her feet.

“You are so gorgeous, I can’t get over it.”

“Thank you baby. You are too.” She said. She put her arms around him. “I’m ready to go.”

“Alright, let’s go then.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are love!