My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Layla

“Come on woman get up!” Tyler laughed and took hold of his fiancé’s arm and pulled her out of the bed. She whined. She had a little bit of a headache, but she was fine other than that.

“I don’t want to!” She protested, but got up anyway.

“We have to go out with the Hinder guys, since you went and made best friends with all of their girlfriends.”

“Oh that’s right…” Jackie remembered and got dressed. She put on a pair of jeans and one of Tyler’s t-shirts.

“What is it with women and the inability to wear their own clothes?” He asked and kissed her neck.

“Because yours are more comfortable.” Jackie explained.

“Ahh.”

“Let’s go.” She said once she had her hair up. They were having lunch in the hotel’s restaurant. Mark had invited everyone, saying he had some kind of surprise for his girlfriend Layla. Jackie was suspicious as to what it might be, but she didn’t protest.

Tyler put his arm around her waist and they walked out of the room together. They ran into Austin and Madison in the elevator. Austin had his arms around Madison and she had hers around his waist. They were kissing each other. Jackie cleared her throat.

“Can we keep it in our pants?” She teased. Madison pulled away from Austin.

“But that’s no fun.” She laughed. “So do you know what Mark is up too? He’s acting weird…like all nervous and shit.”

“I haven’t the slightest clue. I only talked to him for a minute. But he seemed pretty excited.” Jackie said. Tyler and Austin glanced at each other. They both knew what was going on. The girls hadn’t been told because they had big mouths. “What was that?” Jackie asked and looked from one to the other.

“Nothing baby.” Tyler assured and pulled her a little closer to him. She smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled down at her. The elevator finally got to the bottom floor and they all four stepped out. They walked to the restaurant in the hotel together. It was a beautiful restaurant with pretty waterfalls and the tables were nicely set. Mark and Layla were already there at a table that was big enough for everyone. Mark was holding onto her hand and they were talking about something.

“We’ll it looks like we are still missing a few people.” Austin said.

“Yea, Cody and Morgan were in the shower when I called them, and Hannah and Blower are on their way down, and who knows what Mike and HanKat are doing.”

“Cody and Morgan were in the shower?” Madison asked with a laugh. “God my sister’s a tramp.”

“Hush, I think I remember someone butting in on my shower this morning.” Austin said. Madison pouted. He laughed and leaned down to kiss her cheek. He was over a foot taller than his girlfriend. “I’m not complaining though.” He clarified.

“Can you two not be disgusting for like two seconds?” Jackie teased.

“Agreed.” Mark said. “I’m not sure I’ll be paying for lunch for you if you’re going to be perverted.”

“Mark man, when am I not perverted?” Austin asked and laughed.

“Never.” Madison answered for Mark. Everyone laughed.

“Hi Layla.” Jackie smiled.

“Hi.” Layla answered back. “How are you today?”

“I’m alright, tired.”

“I’m tired too…it was a long night last night.”

“Yea, I’m sure it was.” Jackie smiled, remembering the after party from the show the night before. There had been a lot of drinking and partying, and in her case it had been followed by a lot of love making. She wasn’t complaining though.

Cody and Morgan walked into the restaurant with wet hair. Madison glanced at her sister and Morgan blushed. Madison laughed. “How was your shower?” she asked.

“Shut up.” Morgan said and smiled. “It was fine. Anyways! What are we all down her for?”

“You’ll find out after lunch.” Mark said. “It’s a surprise.” He kissed Layla’s hand. She smiled a little bit.

“I’m kind of worried.” She laughed.

“Don’t worry baby, I’m sure you’ll love it…and if you don’t…well then I’ll be heartbroken.” He said and kissed her.

“I’m sure I’ll like it.” She promised. Finally the table was full with all the guests. Everyone ordered their meals.

“Why are you paying for all of us Mark?” Jackie asked.

“Because it was my idea to drag you all out of bed and have you come down here with me.” He explained. “And I figured, if this goes as planned I’ll be in a pretty good fucking mood.”

“We really all want to know what this is about.” Morgan said.

“There is a reason I didn’t tell the ladies.” Mark smiled. All the girls pouted. Mark laughed. “I didn’t want any of you opening your mouths and ruining the surprise for my heart here.”

“Aww.” They all cooed. “How sweet!”

“God…women.” Austin said and rolled his eyes. Madison swatted his arm. He laughed and put his arm around her shoulders. “You know I love women, you are all just fucking weird.”

“Well…men are aliens.”

“So mature Madison baby.” He smiled and kissed her.

“It’s true!”

“Okay baby whatever.” He smiled. She pouted but when he kissed her she didn’t protest.

“Okay, Mark we are all done eating. What is going on here?!” Jackie pouted.

“Alright alright! I’ve kept you all in suspense for long enough.” He laughed and put his hand in his pocket. He pulled something out and turned to face Layla. “So…first…I’m really nervous here baby…so don’t laugh if I mess up.” He smiled.

Layla laughed a little bit. “I promise.” She smiled. He laughed and kissed her quickly before continuing.

“Well, we’ve been together for quite some time now, and I’ve been thinking a lot lately…about how much you honestly mean to me. I don’t know where I would be without you. You’re like, the sunlight in my life. I know I sound really corny, but believe me I mean every word of it. I want to be with you for the rest of my life…” He said. Layla looked at him with a little bit of surprise. All the girls were leaning closer to them. They were all curious, and they all were starting to put the pieces together. “So…I wanted to…ask you…uhm…to be my wife.”

“AWWWW!” Filled the room. Layla’s eyes were wide, and when he opened the box he had pulled out of his pocket to reveal a two band ring with a large round black stone in between the two bands, and both bands were lined with smaller round black stones she took in a deep loud breath. It was a platinum ring. It was beautiful.

“I…” she started and stared at the ring with awe. “Its so pretty…it’s perfect…yes…I will.” She answered. Mark smiled wide and put the ring on her finger before kissing her. She put her arms around his neck.

“I love you.” He said. Layla smiled and wiped her eyes.

“I love you too.” She smiled. “How did you find such a perfect ring?”

“Anything for you my love.” He smiled and put his arm around her shoulders. All the other girlfriends ran to her to see the ring.

“It’s amazing!” Jackie smiled. “But why black?”

“Because…I thought black stones would fit with her better than white. It matched her better.” Mark answered.

“It’s perfect.” Layla said again. Madison took her hand and examined it.

“It looks expensive with all the stones and the etching and everything.” She said.

“We won’t talk about that.” Mark said.

“Damn it Austin! It’s not fair! Everyone else is getting married and getting pretty rings. We’ve been together forever a fucking day and you don’t buy me any pretty rings.” She pouted.

“Baby…you’re ruining it for Mark.” Austin said with wide eyes. Madison left the restaurant. Austin looked at Mark. “Hey congratulations man. I would love to stay but I have to go find out what in the hell has gotten into that woman.”

“I understand. Thank you for coming down though.” Mark smiled. Austin left. Jackie, Morgan, and both Hannah’s were still looking at the ring and talking to Layla.

“So, now you have to plan a wedding. You’ll need a dress.” Morgan smiled.

“I could do your hair real pretty for you.” Jackie smiled and started pulling Layla’s brown hair up and fashioning it.

“Wow, you all are moving faster than I am. It’s my wedding and you all have it planned already.” Layla said.

“Oh…I’m sorry.” Jackie said and stopped messing with Layla’s hair. “I think I’m just excited to not be the only one getting married now.”

“You are really lucky Layla, Mark is such a sweetheart.” Hannah said. “You two will be really happy together.”

“Thank you.”

“And it helps that he’s completely adorable!” Jackie smiled. Mark smiled and looked at her from the corner of his eye. He was talking with the men.

“So… of course there will have to be a bachelor party.” Blower smiled.

“Is that all you think about?” Tyler laughed. “You said the same thing after I asked Jackie.”

“Well come on man think about it, naked girls and alcohol. It’s like the last night of fun before you’re completely consumed by a woman.”

“I heard that!” Hannah said.

“Sorry baby!” Blower corrected himself. Tyler and Mark laughed.

“He’s right though.” Mike chimed in. “A bachelor party will be in the works. I’ll take care of the alcohol.”

“I can get the strippers.” Cody smiled.

“You will not!” Morgan said. Cody pouted.

“We’ll talk about this when the girls are gone.” He said. Mark laughed.

“Well, I paid the check. I think I’ll take my fiancé upstairs for some alone time. Thank you all for coming.” Mark smiled.

“Alright man, have a nice day. Don’t be late for the show because you’re celebrating.” Cody said. Mark laughed and took Layla’s hand. She waved to the girls as she walked out of the restaurant with Mark.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is for my girl Layla! Hope you like it hun!
Here is the picture of the ring she picked out. to veiw it click Here
comments are love!
~Jackie