My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Drama Drama Drama!

The tour was a lot of fun. It was two months into it now. Jackie was enjoying herself more than she had ever imagined. She missed Thunder and Buffy sometimes, but she called her friend that was caring for her animal’s to make sure they were alright. She was having a good time traveling from hotel room to hotel room.

The after parties were always fun. She was drinking a lot more than she knew she should have, but she didn’t really care much. She figured it was only a couple months worth of drinking, and she used to work in a night club.

She was sitting on the edge of the stage with her fiancé. It was a couple hours before the show started. She had wanted to see what an empty auditorium looked like. It was a little eerie to see all the empty seats. She wasn’t used to that. She was used to seeing all the screaming fans. It was dark inside, only a few lights from the stage on so the stage crew could see. She had her head on his shoulder.

“Have you had a nice time with me, baby?” He asked softly. Even quietly his voice seemed to echo through the room.

“Of course I have. I love being with you. I would have been going nuts at home without you.” She answered. “I’m glad you decided to bring me along.”

“I had to. I was falling in love with you.” He kissed her head. Suddenly the quite auditorium was filled with soft music.

“What in the world?” Jackie asked and looked over her shoulder at the crew members that were working behind them. One of them winked at her. “What’s with the slow song crap?” She giggled.

“Hmm…I don’t know.” Tyler smiled and kissed her. She took hold of his hand and slid off the stage to the floor, carefully so not to hurt herself in her heals. She pulled him down with her. “What are you doing woman?”

“Let’s dance.” She smiled and put her arms around his neck. He laughed, but agreed and put his hands on her hips. They swayed back and forth a bit before he took her hand in his and spun her around, her knee length black skirt twirling around her legs. She giggled. “You’re not bad at this.”

“Thank you.” He said and put his free arm around her waist, still holding onto her hand. They spun around the empty auditorium floor together for a while. She laughed when he dipped her and kissed her throat. He pulled her back up into an upright position and she put her head on his shoulder.

“I love you.” She said.

“I love you too.” He smiled.

Jackie was enjoying this time with him, when it sounded like a fight erupted from back stage. She could hear people yelling, a girl and a man. She tried to listen to the argument. It sounded like Austin and Madison. “What the hell?” She asked herself and pulled out of Tyler’s grasp and went back toward the stage. He followed her, and it took him and two of the security staff to lift her up onto the stage safely. He managed to pull himself up with little assistance. Jackie was already back behind the stage where the fight was.

“I’m sick of fighting with you about this shit woman! What the fuck is the problem?! I live with you; I bring you on the god damned tour with me all the fucking time!”

“But all you do is think about women and alcohol! You don’t even pay attention to me! It’s always about the girls at the fucking parties, the tits in the crowd!”

“Baby, that’s who I am! What do you want from me?!”

“I want you to care about me too! Here on the road, not just at home!”

“I do care about you! If I didn’t you wouldn’t fucking be here! Causing unnecessary fucking drama! I don’t need this kind of shit on tour Madison! I have enough fucking stress.”

“Fine then, if I’m causing you so much stress I’ll leave! But don’t expect me to be home waiting for you!”

“Baby, you know it didn’t mean it that way…” He started.

“I don’t care what fucking way you meant it! If I’m causing so much stress then I will leave! That way you can fuck all the groupies you want without any interference from me!”

“Hey guys! What’s going on in here, we could here you all the way in the auditorium.” Jackie asked cautiously.

“She’s lost her fucking mind.” Austin snapped. “This all goes back to the engagement thing.”

“Maybe it does!”

“What do you expect Madison?! You already know why I don’t want to get that involved with someone!”

“When are you going to get over her! She’s a whore!”

“I’m not going to talk about that with you.”

“I’m your girlfriend! You are supposed to be able to talk to me about everything! We aren’t supposed to have secrets!”

“Look, I don’t talk about her with anyone! It has nothing to do with you!”

“Austin, if you don’t ever move on, we cannot get anywhere in this relationship! I’m tired of being at this standstill! We’ve been like this for a year and a half! I want something more in this relationship, and if you don’t get the fuck over Jami we will never have it!”

“I am over her.”

“No you’re not! That’s the problem Austin! You aren’t over her, and until you get over her nothing can work out with us. I’m not going to wait around for you forever! I’ve given you a lot. I’m sick of trying. If I’m going to do it alone there is no point. I’ll be leaving here soon.” Madison said and stormed away.

“Wow…” Jackie said from where she was standing. Austin turned and went into the dressing room after her. Tyler came up to his fiancé and put his arms around her. She was sad that Madison was leaving the tour.

“Don’t worry baby, they will work it out.” Tyler said.

“She’s like my best friend.” Jackie pouted. He held her a little tighter.

“I know baby.” He said.

The show didn’t have as much energy that night. There was a lot of tension going around the whole place. Madison and Austin’s fight had sparked a fight with Morgan and Cody because Cody was on Austin’s side and Morgan naturally took her sister’s. With two couples on the verge of splitting up over an ex girlfriend, there was a lot of tension that wouldn’t seem to clear up.

In between sets Jackie was alone outside of the dressing rooms. She didn’t want to be surrounded by people. She was sitting on the floor cross legged with her skirt covering her thighs so nothing was visible. She was upset because it had started out such a nice day.

“Hi.”

Jackie looked up to see who was talking to her. It was Mark’s fiancé Layla. She sat down next to Jackie. “Are you alright?” She asked.

“Yea I’m fine, just the tension is getting to me. I can’t believe the twins are thinking about leaving.”

“Yea, it’s pretty bad in their dressing room. Everyone is fighting. I had to come out for some air. I didn’t want to be there if things started breaking.” Layla said and laughed a little bit. Jackie smiled.

“I just didn’t expect any of it you know. I’ve made really good friends with them, and if they leave I’ll be really heartbroken. If any of you girls left.”

“There has been some tension between Madison and Austin for a while now. Then I guess coming on the tour and you getting engaged after four months, and Tyler hasn’t been divorced from his wife much longer than that, and Mark and I getting engaged, it kind of upset her. She’s been with Austin for a long time. It’s pretty uncomfortable.”

“Yea, the shows are all messed up tonight.”

“Why would Theory’s set be messed up?”

“I don’t know, but it was. There wasn’t as much energy out there. I think Ty’s worried I’m going to break down in tears or something.” Jackie smiled.

“Well, you do look a little upset.”

“I am upset. I was having a nice day, just hanging out with my fiancé before the show and everything, and now I might lose two of my best friends.”

“Yea, that would be upsetting.” Layla agreed. “Well, I’m sure it will all work out. They fight a lot. It always chain reacts like that too, because they are sisters. Friends should never date siblings.”

“You’re right.” Jackie laughed. “Well hey, thanks for cheering me up a bit. Or you know, at least putting up with me.”

“Sure, it was no problem.” Layla smiled. The two women shared a brief hug and Layla went back into the Hinder dressing room. There wasn’t much time left before Hinder’s set. Austin came out of the dressing room and sat next to Jackie.

“I need your help.” He said softly. Jackie looked at him with surprise.

“What?” She asked. He took out a pack of cigarettes and lit one before offering her the pack. She declined. “What do you need my help with?”

“She’s really mad at me. I don’t even know what I did to mess up this bad. This is the first time she’s ever threatened to leave me.”

“Well do you love her?”

“Yea…of course I do.”

“Then why do you worry so much about whatever it was that happened with Jami?”

“I don’t do it on purpose…Jami really hurt me.”

“I’ve been hurt by people a lot too. But I took a chance with Tyler. My last boyfriend, the like first guy I’d slept with and everything, cheated on me with one of the dancers at my club. Well my last serious boyfriend anyways, I’d dated a few guys since then before I got involved with Tyler. But I mean, when things started getting serious between us I didn’t stay in the past.”

“It’s hard for us though, to be sure we are with women that want us for us. Not for the fame or the money.”

“But do you think at all that Madison would be like that? She loves you. Trust me I know she loves you. Let me tell you this, I’ve met Jami…and she seemed very shallow. But Madison is a really good person. She’s the sweetest girl, and she really loves you. So why don’t you take a chance with her.”

“I don’t know. I should. But…I think she’s worried that I don’t give her all my love and everything.”

“Well here, let’s try something.” Jackie said. “Since you’ve been trying to get into my pants from day one.” She said before she leaned forward and kissed him. His eyes widened a little bit, but he kissed her back. She was hot, he couldn’t deny that. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her a little closer to himself. Jackie wasn’t sure this was working the way it was supposed to. She had known there would be a risk to this challenge. It only got worse when Madison walked out of the dressing room.

She was staring at them wide eyed for a minute before storming up to them and taking hold of Jackie’s arm and pulling her off of Austin with all her strength. “What the fuck is this?! You’re en-fucking-gaged! I can’t believe you would do this to me! I thought you were my friend!”

“Madison, let me explain please…” Jackie started, though she wasn’t sure what she was going to say anyway. Austin got to his feet.

“Explain what!? You were making out with my boyfriend you slut! So what if we had a little fight, that doesn’t mean you need to come over here and stick your tongue down his fucking throat!”

“Baby, calm down.” Austin said. “I kissed her…” He trailed off. Jackie looked at him with wide eyes.

“You what…” Madison asked in an almost whisper. “Why?”

“I was upset because we’re fighting and she was out here…I don’t know, I wasn’t thinking straight. But don’t be mad at her, it wasn’t her fault.”

“We need to talk.” Madison said and let go of Jackie’s arm. She walked away.

“What is wrong with you?! I kissed you. Now she’s going to be even madder at you.”

“If she would have known that you kissed me, she would have told Ty, and I don’t want you two to fight because of this shit too. I’m already watching Cody and his girl fight over what’s going on with Madison and me. I don’t really see the point of your experiment there anyways.”

“I forgot that men let lust get the best of them. If it would have been a girl, she would have pushed the guy off in a heartbeat…not go more into it. You’re an awesome kisser though, I’ll give you that.” Jackie smiled. Austin laughed a little bit.

“Likewise, and if it was to see if I was worried about her, I think it worked. But you know, it would have worked better if you had a mole or something.”

“I’ll remember that the next time I go kissing my friend’s boyfriend.” Jackie smiled.

“Maybe a uni-brow.”

“Ha-ha. Well, go talk to her. You two are too perfect together to break up like this.” Jackie smiled. Austin nodded. He hugged her and walked away in the direction Madison had gone in. There was only a very few minutes left before his set, but he didn’t seem to care too much.

Jackie went back into Theory’s dressing room and found Tyler sitting on the sofa against the wall in there. She walked to him and sat on his lap. “Hi.” He smiled.

“Hey baby.” She said and kissed him.

“You taste like cigarette…did you recently take up smoking?”

“No…long story.” Jackie said.

“I have time.” He smirked. Jackie sighed. She knew this wouldn’t turn out well.

“I kissed Austin.” She said. He looked at her with shock for a minute. “That’s why I taste like cigarette.” Tyler looked at her for another minute and stood up, pushing her off of him. She stumbled back a little bit, trying to get her footing.

“Why?”

“Don’t get all upset. Let me explain.”

“I’m waiting.” He snapped. She could see the anger on his face, and the hurt. He crossed his arms over his chest. She took a deep breath.

“It was a test…to like see how he would react. It didn’t work out though, and rather than like fight me off, he kissed me back.”

“I still don’t see why you kissed him in the first place? I mean, I guess there always has been some chemistry between you two, but I figured you could keep it under control considering you are my fiancé!”

“Tyler, listen to me. I didn’t do it to like be with him or anything. It was to see if he would like care at all that his girlfriend was in the other room! I wanted him to like realize that with any other woman it wouldn’t be anything.”

“Oh that makes sense.” Tyler said, the sarcasm in his voice stung a little. Jackie looked down at the floor.

“Please, I know it sounds stupid, but it wasn’t for any other reason. I don’t want him at all. I didn’t even enjoy it.”

“I think I’m going to go out to the bus for a while. Don’t follow.” He said and left the dressing room. Jackie sank down on the sofa and put her head in her hands.

Well I’ve certainly fucked everything up a lot more. Ugh! It was a stupid thing to do. And he’s right, it doesn’t make sense! Ugh I’m fucking stupid! Stupid stupid stupid! Now everyone is fighting and it’s all my fault. Perfect. she thought to herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! i love drama! lol it makes me so happy!
Comments are love. :D
~Jackie