My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Tours End

Jackie was lying on her back on the bed in her hotel room. The tour was coming to a close, with only two weeks left. It was disappointing in a way, and then at the same time she was happy she would be going home to see Thunder and Buffy, and a friend back in Los Angeles had a job waiting for her. She was excited.

She looked out the window of the hotel room. She was sad that she wouldn’t be traveling anymore, and she would be stationary again. She had had such a great time with Tyler on the road. She loved being with him. She was also sad to leave her friends behind, but she had found out that a lot of them lived in L.A.

She was anxious to get home and start planning a wedding. She new Madison would be her Maid of Honor, and Morgan, Layla, and Hannah would be her bridesmaids. Jackie had never really gotten to know HanKat, and she lived in Oklahoma with Mike anyways.

Tyler walked out of the bathroom and into the main part of the hotel room with a towel wrapped around his waist. Jackie pulled herself up onto her elbows to watch him. He smiled at her. “Hey.”

“Hey…” Jackie answered. “You look really hot.” She smiled.

“Thank you.” He laughed and kissed her lips.

“I mean it! I want you!”

“Well I’m right here…and you wouldn’t even have to undress me.”

“Fucking before shows always gets us in trouble.” Jackie laughed. Tyler laughed with her and nodded.

“I guess you are right.”

“But…god you look hot.” She whined. She was already dressed for the concert in a red and black lace bustier and a black mini skirt with thigh high fish net stockings and a pair of red heels.

“You look pretty fucking hot too. I could easily go for some fun right now.” He smirked. She laughed out loud and stood up and walked to him and kissed his cheek.

“I gotta put my make-up on. I’ll be back in a second.” She whispered in his ear gently and bit seductively on his ear lobe. He smiled quickly and nodded once. She giggled a little bit and walked into the bathroom. She got her make up on and put it all back in her bag. She was a little startled when she saw him standing behind her in the mirror.

He put his hands on her hips and kissed her neck. She sighed a little bit and closed her eyes. “I see your make up is on.”

“Yea.”

“Let’s take a few things off.”

“Tyler.” She whined.

“Jackie.” He mocked. He ran his hands up her sides and squeezed at her breasts through the bustier and pulled the bra cups down to expose her. She whined.

“Stop.” She whispered, but didn’t try to stop him. Before long she was bent over the bathroom counter and he was thrusting in and out of her. They were both still completely dressed, and she was happy she had decided not to worry about panties. She was screaming, with her hands against the mirror. She reached her climax at the same time he reached his. She fell flat against the counter and ran her hand through her hair as she tried to catch her breath. “I love you.”

“I love you too baby.” He said and kissed her neck. He helped her stand up straight and kissed her lips while he pulled her skirt down over her thighs. “So much.”

“We’re going to be late.” She said. He sighed.

“This part of the tour is always the hardest…the last few days. When you’re ready to go home, but at the same time you wish you could stay on the road. There is nothing like seeing the fans, people screaming, and singing along. It’s amazing.”

“Yea I bet it is.” Jackie smiled and kissed him again. “I’m a little sad it’s over with too. I have had such a good time with you on this tour.”

“I have had a good time as well. But any time with you is amazing. I could be anywhere with you and I would be happy. I love you.”

“I love you too.” Jackie smiled. They walked out of the hotel room together to see Austin and Madison in the hallway with their arms around each other. They were kissing each other, and didn’t even seem to notice the audience. Tyler rolled his eyes.

“Those two can’t seem to keep their hands off each other…ever.” He laughed.

“I think it’s cute!” Jackie said and pecked his cheek. He laughed a little bit. As they walked down the hall way Mark and Layla stepped out of the room next to Jackie and Tyler. “Hey Layla.”

“Hi.” Layla answered. “How are you?”

“Good and you?”

“I’m alright. A little sad that the tour has come to an end. I enjoy being on the road.”

“Yea I’m a little sad too. I have had an amazing time with my love here on the road, and I have really enjoyed traveling and having a nice time.” Jackie agreed. Mark and Tyler shared a look and rolled their eyes.

“What is it with women? As soon as you put two women together the gossip starts. Women can’t ever just walk through a hallway in silence.” Mark asked.

“I don’t know, it’s just something in their programming.”

“Shut up both of you!” Jackie warned. “Why is it that men can’t get through a single day without thinking excessively about sex!?” she asked.

“Because sex is a good thing.” Mark answered and smiled. Jackie laughed.

“God Mark, you are such a dork. If we weren’t both engaged to be married I might have to try you out for a while.”

“That could be arranged.” He smiled. Layla looked at him, appalled.

“Excuse me! Do you not see me walking right freaken next to you!” She asked.

“Oh baby you know I was just teasing. I only have eyes for you.” Mark smiled and kissed her cheek.

“You better.” She said with narrow eyes. He laughed, causing her to smile a little bit.

“Mark, even if you weren’t taken, I am.” Jackie said. “Besides, I like Layla, I’m hoping she will be a bridesmaid at my wedding.”

“I’m sure she would like that.” Mark said with a smile.

“I would love it.” Layla said with excitement. Jackie smiled.

“Well, since everyone is in L.A. and I’ve made so many good friends on this tour I figured I would ask my girls to be part of my wedding. One of the most important days of my life.”

“So, are you planning on having babies?” Layla asked. Jackie looked at Tyler. The four adults were standing in the elevator now and were on their way down to the lobby. She looked up at him for a second and he looked at her and smiled.

“When we are both ready. We wouldn’t want the stripper to lose that figure.” He answered. Jackie giggled and swatted him.

“I sometimes wonder if he only wants me for my figure.”

“Of course that’s why I want you. You didn’t think it was because I care about the rest of you did you?” He asked in a playful tone. Jackie pouted. He laughed and kissed her lips.

“You probably don’t even remember my name.”

“Hmmmm….you’re right I don’t. What was is it again? Jasmine or something?” Jackie swatted his chest and he laughed. “Oh that’s right, Jackie.”

“You’re cute.” She said sarcastically. He laughed and pressed his lips against hers.

“Hey hey! We are still in here!” Mark said.

“Like you’ve never made out with Layla in an elevator.”

“Not in front of other people.” Mark clarified. Jackie laughed. The elevator finally reached the bottom floor and they walked out of the hotel together and to the separate cars.

“How far is it to the venue?” Jackie asked.

“About half an hour to an hour, why?”

“Well…the window is up…the driver isn’t able to see us…I’m still not wearing panties.” She smiled and leaned back on the seat. He laughed at her, and he looked her over with a grin.

“You are just too fucking hot to deny.” He said and crawled on top of her. He kissed her jaw and her neck.

“Do you want babies?” she asked. He stopped kissed her for a second and looked at her with a little bit of surprise.

“I suppose it wouldn’t be too bad, to be a father. Do you?”

“I don’t know. I never used to…but now…I wouldn’t mind having your baby, after the wedding of course.”

“Of course.” Tyler agreed. Jackie smiled and kissed him. “Maybe after we are married we can have a baby, it can’t be that bad.”

“Besides, I’m getting old.” Jackie pouted.

“Old?”

“I’m 28! I’m almost 29! I’m so close to thirty I could cry.”

“I’m 33.” Tyler reminded. Jackie smiled.

“You are already old then.”

“There is nothing wrong with thirty; it doesn’t mean you are old.”

“As far as baby making goes though…I mean I have to do it soon. I don’t want to be going through menopause with a kid.”

“Can we not talk about menopause?” Tyler said with a smile. “I want to think about you and me, and the possibility of a family. I would love to have a family.”

“I’d love to have a family with you too.”

“You know baby…as much as I love this discussion and the thought of a baby, but we are running out of limo time.” Tyler grinned. Jackie laughed out loud and kissed him passionately. They got moving really quickly and she tried not to scream too loudly.

When they got to the arena he assisted her out of the car, standing in front of her so nobody could see up her mini skirt, and put his arm around her waist as they walked into the arena. She walked with him to the dressing room in almost silence. She was thinking a lot about a baby. She wanted a child now, but at the same time she couldn’t imagine being a mother, and what it would do to her body.

When they were in the dressing room Jackie sat on the sofa and Tyler sat with her and put his arms around her. She put her head on his shoulder and looked up at him. “I love you so much.” She smiled.

“I love you too.” He smiled and kissed her head. “And I love your outfit.” He smiled. “I can’t seem to keep my eyes off you.”

“It’s one of my stripper outfits. You know I don’t dress like this often. But I figured for a rock concert it wouldn’t be too bad.”

“It isn’t too bad for any day or time.” He smiled.

“Tyler! I look like a whore.”

“But its hot…it’s…I can’t seem to concentrate while you’re in it.”

“Men are such pigs.” Jackie laughed and kissed him. She put her arms around him and kissed him again. He smiled. She watched his set again that night like she always did. She loved him, and she loved the shows and everything that went down on the road, but now she was ready to go home and get started on planning her wedding and getting ready to start up a family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments plz!
I like this chapter...
BTW i'm not a hoe! i promise! :D
~Jackie