My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

An Evening Out

Jackie woke up alone in her bed. There was a note on the pillow next to her. She picked it up and sighed. She read it over once quickly.

Jackie,
I had band practice this morning, sorry you had to wake up alone love.
I’ll be home soon, don’t miss me too much.
-Tyler.


She sighed again, but she knew that it was necessary. Her text message alert beeped a few minutes later. She rolled over and picked the cell phone up off the night table and opened it. The text was from Madison.

Bad News hon. We are going to have to replace the dresses! The place burned to the ground in some kind of freak accident. Besides, Austin hated my dress. He said it looked like a sheet with a bow around it.

Jackie groaned. She didn’t want to have to be sized for another dress, but it was her friend’s wedding and she wanted to make Madison happy. So she thought for a minute and then she typed a reply back quickly.

I’m sorry to hear that. A sheet with a bow? How did he come up with that? Lol. Well let me know when you find something.

Good news! I found some new ones a couple days before, because the sheet with a bow thing happened when he got back from OKC. I wasn’t going to replace the bridesmaid’s dresses, but the bridal shop went up in flames. New ones are more elegant anyways.

Awesome! I’ll see you soon. Maybe you can come chill with me today. Ty is with the band. ‘practicing’ or you know…drinking. Lmao

Sounds like about the way Austin and the rest of Hinder practice. Ha-ha.

Ha ha ha well what do you say we chill at my place? Maybe watch a movie.

Sounds awesome. I will be there, and I’ll bring the movie.

kk hon., see you soon. Jackie typed and got out of bed. She went and took a quick shower and dug through her dresser for some clothes, settling on a Green Day band t-shirt and a pair of tight fitting denim shorts that were frayed around the hem. She pulled her hair back into a pony tail and went into the kitchen. She ate a piece of toast with peanut butter and an orange and checked to see if there was popcorn in the house. There was.

“Perfect.” She smiled to herself and turned around, nearly tripping over Thunder. “Stupid dog what do you want!?” she snapped. Thunder barked at her and she rolled her eyes as the dog looked down at a not so fuzzy tennis ball that he had dropped on the floor at her feet. “You want to play fetch now!?” she sighed. Thunder barked again. Jackie bent over and lifted the ball up and threw it into the living room, and the dog took off after it full speed, nearly knocking Madison over at the front door.

“Oh my god you are big!” She laughed. Jackie ran out into the living room.

“Who said you could just walk into my house?” she teased. Madison laughed. “Sorry this big lug almost killed you.”

“It’s alright…when we were kids Morgan and I had a Great Dane. His name was Patch.”

“Wow…those are big dogs…”

“Yea…he was huge. We loved him though…he was our baby.”

“Aww…yea this is Thunder…he’s a big stupid dog. I like Buffy much better.” She laughed and stroked her dogs head. He looked up at her with the red ball in his mouth. She rolled her eyes and took the ball and threw it again and the dog ran after it full speed. “What movie did you bring?”

“Ladder 49.” Madison said with a smirk.

“That is a good movie…what’s with the smirk?”

“Two words…Joaquin Phoenix.”

“Oh my god…” Jackie laughed. “You like him?”

“Let me put it this way…if Joaquin came to me right now and asked me to marry him, I would dump Austin without thinking about it.” She smiled. Jackie burst into uncontrollable laughter.

“Yea…Joaquin is nice looking.” She agreed once she caught her breath. “Much better than your wanting Josh Todd.”

“Hey! Josh is hot!”

“He’s icky!” Jackie protested.

“You have absolutely no taste in men.” Madison teased and shook her head. Jackie laughed a little bit.

“That’s not true! I think Austin is very nice looking…and Joaquin is pretty cute. And don’t tell me that my fiancé isn’t like completely freaken gorgeous.”

“Tyler is hot. I have to admit.” Madison agreed. “So anyways, can we watch this baby!?”

“Yea the DVD player is over there with the TV. I’ll make some popcorn. What would you like to drink?”

“Coke is fine.”

“Ok coke it is then. I’ll be back.” Jackie smiled and went into the kitchen. She put a bag of popcorn in the microwave and got to cans of coke out of the refrigerator and poured them into glasses with ice. Once the popcorn was finished she put it in a big bowl and took everything to the living room.

“So let’s get this party started!”

“No masturbating on my sofa!” Jackie warned in a teasing voice. Madison laughed.

“Aww you aren’t any fun!” she said and fake pouted.

“Well I don’t want to have to wash it.”

“Ew.” Madison laughed. Both women watched the movie, and both women cried at the end.

“I cry every time.” Jackie sniffed and wiped her eyes.

“Me too…why does he have to die?” Madison agreed.

“Because they always have to die at the end and make it sad. It sucks a lot of balls.”

“I’m hungry.”

“Ha-ha. Me too…you want me to make something, or would you rather we go out and get food?”

“We should go out and get it, that way we can see the new dresses.”

“Oh, right I forgot about that.”

“Yea…it defiantly sucks to have to replace everything. But we got all our money back for the dresses that died in the fire.”

“Well that’s good at least.”

“Yup.” Madison said. She and Jackie left the house, after Jackie stuck a note to the refrigerator telling Tyler she had gone out. She didn’t have to work that night so she would be able to spend the evening with him. They went to an Italian restaurant not far from the house Jackie shared with Tyler.

“The new bridal shop isn’t far from here. Wait until you see my dress! You will just die!”

“Is it that bad?” Jackie teased.

“It’s gorgeous! In a way I am kind of happy that this whole thing happened. It is such a pretty dress…and I never would have found it if Austin wouldn’t have said the first one looked like a sheet.”

“Does he have a tux yet?”

“Yea…I think he’s excited.”

“He should be. How awesome is it that Austin Winkler is finally going to get a Mrs. Winkler.” Jackie smiled.

“And I couldn’t be happier to be her.”

“I bet.”

“So, I’m finished eating…let’s go get the dresses!”

“Calm down.” Jackie laughed. “It’s just a wedding.”

“I have been waiting for this forever! I don’t want him to change his mind or something.”

“I see.” Jackie smiled. She insisted on paying the bill for lunch and they left.

“It’s close, we can walk.” Madison said. Jackie agreed, she wouldn’t mind taking a little walk. She walked along side her friend down a sidewalk in Los Angeles. She loved this city, it was her favorite place to be. In California.

The bridal shop wasn’t far from the restaurant at all, it was actually quite close. It was a much bigger store than the first one, with a larger selection of beautiful wedding dresses. There was a cashier sitting at the desk in a black skirt suit. She glanced at Jackie and Madison as they looked through the wedding dresses.

“Can I help you ladies?” She asked with a snotty tone of voice. Jackie looked up at her with surprise.

“I believe my friend made an order for her wedding.”

“Name please.”

“It’s Madison.”

“Last name please?”

“It’s under my fiancé’s last name, Winkler.” She said.

“Oh yes, the wedding gown and the bridesmaids dresses…We have them. But I think you ladies should think about finding another bridal shop. Our inventory is very expensive, and I think it would be wise to look some place you can afford.” The cashier said snidely. Jackie looked at her with pure shock this time. Madison looked at the floor.

“Excuse me.” Jackie asked, with anger.

“I didn’t mean to offend you darling, I only meant for your own good. We wouldn’t want our middle class strippers in too much debt.” The cashier snapped. Jackie walked directly to the desk, with anger and took a quick look at the woman’s name tag.

“Listen to me Marsha, what right do you have to classify me?” She asked.

“I’ve seen your type before.”

“Really? My type? How am I any type? I’m not naked…my shorts aren’t even that short. My hair is clean, and I’m pretty sure I don’t smell. Maybe you should watch what you say to someone for no reason.”

“Look, I’m sure you make good tips, but I don’t think you could save up enough one dollar bills in your panties for a shoe in this store.”

“Marsha…why are you so sure I’m a stripper?” Jackie asked. “What possibly makes you think that?”

“As if you don’t know…”

“Know what?”

“Everyone knows about Jasmine. Any married woman anyways.” Marsha snapped.

“Who is Jasmine?” Madison asked. Jackie was dumbstruck.

“I-I don’t know. Can we just see the dresses please?” she said after a moment. Marsha smiled, pleased with herself for getting Jackie so flustered in a moment. Her husband was a regular in the club Jackie worked in.

“Yes, I suppose, but I promise you…”

“I’m marrying a rock star bitch! I think I can fucking afford my wedding dress.” Madison snapped. Marsha didn’t say anything else, she just walked into the back of the shop quickly. Madison looked at Jackie again. “Who is Jasmine?”

“That’s my dancer name.” Jackie whispered. “I don’t even understand how she knows me.”

“Maybe she’s a stripper too.” Madison smiled. Jackie laughed.

“I would remember a bitch like that.” She laughed. A different woman came into the front of the shop.

“I’m sorry about my assistant. I will help you from here, my name is Clarice.” She smiled. She was maybe in her late fifties, with dyed red hair and a happy face. Jackie liked her much better. “Right this way to your gowns madams.”

“Thank you.” Madison smiled and both she and Jackie followed Clarice into the dressing room in the bridal shop. There, hanging on hooks against the wall were two gowns. A wedding gown and a bridesmaid dress.

The wedding dress was floor length, with a skirt that flared at the hips out into an open skirt. The dress’s skirt was white, with a black chiffon layer wrapped around the top of it that draped down to about two inches above the hem. The chiffon ruffled and was held by a white and black satin rose. The corset torso of the strapless dress was white with beautiful black velvet flowers laid around it. Around the waist was a solid white belt like band, above the band the flowers velvet laid on a black chiffon layer with polka dots, and below they were laid directly on the white of the corset top. The dress was gorgeous. Jackie stared at it with awe for a moment.

“I told you you’d die.” Madison laughed.

The bridesmaid’s dress was also strapless. It was floor length, fitted around the waist, with two white bands running around the top of the dress, and a long ruffle of the fabric along the side from around the back with a white line running down the hem of the ruffle and along the bottom of the dress. In the slit of the dress was black satin and chiffon. The dress was also very beautiful, much simpler than the wedding dress.

“They are both so pretty.”

“The best part was I was able to get your measurements, and your dress should fit you perfectly!”

“That would be amazing.” Jackie laughed and was assisted into the pretty black dress. It fit her perfectly, accentuating her curves just enough to make her look elegant and pretty in the dress.

“This is perfect! I am so excited about my wedding.” Madison said with cheer. Jackie laughed.

“Me too.” Jackie smiled. The wedding was set to take place in less than three weeks, but hardly more than two. It was planned perfectly, and Austin had convinced his mother to attend. Everything was set and ready to go, and there wasn’t enough time to get nervous.

“We should get the boys and go for dinner. I can call my sister and have her bring Cody.”

“Not dressed like this!” Jackie said.

“Jackie, we are in the shopping part of town. Shopping means clothes…Austin’s credit card means nice clothes.” Madison smiled. Jackie laughed.

“I can’t shop with Austin’s credit card! That would be horrible.”

“Jackie, he thinks you are hot…if you bought some clothes with his money that made you look hot…do you think he would care at all? He keeps trying to convince me to go to the club with him so he can see your routine.”

“Why doesn’t he come alone?”

“He knows I don’t trust him.” Madison laughed. Jackie giggled a little bit.

“I don’t know Madison, I would feel bad spending his money.”

“Jackie, trust me, he doesn’t care. Do you want me to call him?”

“No…”

“Too late.” Madison smiled with her cell phone to her ear. “Baby hi!” she said.

“Hey baby.” Austin said. “What do you need?”

“I wanted you to meet Jackie and me for dinner later tonight.”

“That sounds fun. Is Tyler coming?”

“Yea, Jackie needs to call him, but that is the plan. Anyways darling, Jackie doesn’t want to go out in the clothes she’s wearing, and I told her that it would be alright if we went shopping with the card you gave me, but she doesn’t believe me. Tell this woman that it will be ok if she buys a pair of shoes and a dress with your card.” She said and passed the phone to Jackie.

“Hello…” Jackie trailed off.

“Hey honey. I’m gonna have to ask you what you are wearing first before I say yes.” He laughed. Jackie laughed a little bit too.

“I’m wearing a Green Day t-shirt and a pair of shorts.”

“Promoting another band? We can’t have that at all. How short are the shorts?”

“They are normal length jean shorts, you can’t see my ass.”

“Then that will have to change as well.”

“You are such a pig.” She laughed.

“Get whatever you need honey, I’ll just have your fiancé pay me back for it later. There is nothing better than a nicely dressed woman.”

“Alright, thank you Austin.” Jackie smiled and passed the phone back to Madison. She and Austin spent five minutes saying goodbye to each other, so Jackie called Tyler in the meantime.

“Hello.”

“Babe, meet me and the Winkler’s for dinner in a couple hours.”

“Sure. Do you need money? If you are going to be out with her I’m assuming you will be shopping.”

“She has Austin’s card, and he said I could get stuff with it, and you can pay him back later.”

“Alright, well have a nice afternoon baby, I already miss you.” He said and laughed.

“You are such a dork.” She said. He laughed.

“I know I try hard.”

“Well I’ll see you for dinner baby.”

“Alright, I will see you later, I hope you look amazing for me babe, if I have to give him my money.”

“I will.” Jackie laughed. “Bye, love you.”

“I love you too. Bye.” He said and hung up. Jackie hung up her phone too and she and Madison left the bridal shop. They stopped at a shoe store first and walked around looking for the right shoes.

“Look at these!” Madison smiled. She held up a pair of black sandals with zip up backs and leather bands that looped together and into the sides of the shoe and another leather band across the top with a loop for the first toe to go through. They had five inch stiletto heels and a platform under the ball of the foot, with leather braids around them. They had shiny bronze insoles. The shoes were part of the Carlos Santana line.

“Those are really pretty. I think I’m going with just a classic shiny black pump.” Jackie smiled and held up a shoe. It was made of shiny black leather, with a five inch stiletto heel.

“I’m going to call my sister and tell her to come shopping with us!” Madison smiled and called Morgan.

“Hello.”

“Hey sis, Jackie and I are shopping, you want to join us?” Madison said.

“Is it for any special occasion?”

“Well, you and Cody are invited to come to dinner with me, her, Austin, and Tyler. We are shopping for new outfits for tonight.”

“Sure I’ll be there.” Morgan said. “I could use some new clothes.”

“We’ll see you soon. We are at a shoe store right now.”

“Okay, see you soon.” Morgan said. Madison told her the name of the shoe store and where it was located. Jackie walked around looking for different shoes, even though she had her mind set on the shiny black heels. She finally sat down and slipped them on to make sure they looked good on her feet.

“Aren’t they pretty?” she asked. Madison looked.

“They look nice on you! What about mine? It will be nice to be tall once in a while.” She laughed.

“They look really good.” Jackie smiled. A few minutes later Morgan came into the shoe store. She walked up to Madison and Jackie.

“I like your shoes sissy.” She said to Madison.

“Aren’t they awesome? And the make me tall! Now Austin can’t make fun of me.” She laughed. “I’ll have to get my toes done though.”

“Well, let’s go all out, and impress our lovers.” Jackie smiled. “I have some money with me, I can pay for nails and toes and hair. Maybe even professional make-up.”

“No, I told you…we have his card. Did you think I thought you didn’t have any money?”

“I only have like a hundred dollars or so. Come one Madison, I feel bad taking Austin’s money. Let me pay for something.”

“$100 dollars isn’t going to pay for anything in L.A. Maybe one manicure and pedicure.”

“Fine.” Jackie pouted. She felt guilty using Austin’s money.

“Don’t worry hun, Austin and Tyler will get the money thing worked out and you won’t have to feel so bad. It’s just easier to pay all at once, instead of in pieces, and if you don’t have that much money on you this all works out.”

“Fine.” Jackie said. Morgan was looking at a pair of black leather pumps. They were very simple shoes, much like Jackie’s, but less shiny with a thinner sole. The insoles were leopard print, and the stiletto heels were about six inches. They had a slightly pointed toe. They were very pretty shoes.

“Do you want those?” Madison smiled. “I am the only one with interesting shoes!”

“Hush up.” Jackie laughed. “Shoes are not the important part. This way we won’t have to get our toes done.”

“Whatever. I’m going to find a dress that will be interesting and pretty and better too.” Madison smiled and stuck her tongue out.

“When did this become a contest?” Morgan laughed.

“It’s not. Because we all know the tall girl with long legs and loose curls wins hands down.” Jackie smiled and ran her hand down her side. The twins laughed. Jackie laughed a little bit too. “Alright, we have shoes, let’s get clothes.” She said. Madison paid for the shoes and they left the store. “I know a good store where we can just get our dresses and start getting ready to go, because it’s kind of late.”

“Well lead the way.” Madison said. Jackie smiled, and they walked to a little store on the center of the street and walked in.

“This is where I get all my cocktail dresses. I don’t have a lot, because I work too much, and being a stripper I work nights, so I don’t really go out for dinner much.” Jackie said and pulled a dress off a rack. “This is gross.” She laughed.

“Oh this is pretty!” Morgan exclaimed and pulled a white strapless dress off a rack. “I’m going to try it on.” She took the dress into the dressing room. Jackie and Madison looked around the store, talking a little bit, but mostly trying to find clothes to go with their shoes. Morgan walked out of the dressing room in the white dress. It was tight fitting with a black band under the bust line. It was just past the knees in length.

“It looks really good! It makes your ass look big.”

“Oh shut up Madison.” She laughed. “Does it look nice, for real?”

“It’s perfect.” Jackie said. “And I think I found mine.” She said and pulled out a black dress with spaghetti straps, and a plunging neck line. It had a beaded x that formed under the bust line, and was mostly backless with the straps making an x across the back. She tried the dress on, and it had a much looser fitting skirt than Morgan’s dress. She liked the way it fit her. “Yup, I’ve found mine.” She said again. Madison walked out of the dressing room next to her at the same time in a short black dress. The top of the dress was very loose fitting to about the hips where the skirt became very tight. It stopped at the top of her thighs. The sleeves had slits in them from the shoulder to the wrist, where silver beaded cuffs wrapped around the wrists. It had an open back that was lined in that silver beading.

“Me too.” She said. “It beats yours by far.” She laughed.

“Why? Because it’s shiny? Pshh, mine is prettier.” Jackie laughed. Madison paid for all the dresses and they again left the store. They got their finger nails done. They had French tip acrylic nails put on, Madison had the tips of hers painted black, and she had her toe nails painted red.

“These things hurt.” She whined.

“You get used to them.” Jackie said. She usually wore acrylic nails, she had only had them off since half way through the tour because she couldn’t get them filled and they kept breaking. “So what next? Hair?”

“Hair.” Both the twins said together. Jackie laughed. By the time they were finished that afternoon they all looked like movie stars getting ready for the red carpet.

“So now we just wait for our men that will all look like slobs and kill the moment.” Jackie laughed. The twins laughed with her.

“That’s what happens when you date rock stars.” Morgan said. Jackie nodded in agreement. All three men got there together. “This is creepy.”

“We hitched a ride with Jackie’s fiancé, because we noticed that both of our women had a car, and why would we all be here in different cars.” Austin said and then looked the girls over. “I feel underdressed…” he said. He was dressed in all black, with a black vest over a black sleeveless shirt and a scarf around his neck and black gloves with open fingers. His pants were black with crisscross laces up the sides.

“You look hot baby.” Madison assured and put her arms around him. He smiled and kissed her.

“You too. I see my money went to good use.” He said and looked at Jackie again. “You have pretty hair…”

“Thank you…you have pretty hair too.” Jackie laughed. She had left her hair down, so the curls could fall loosely around her face. One side was pinned up with two small flower shaped combs. Austin laughed.

“So I’ve heard.”

“Back off my woman.” Tyler warned and put his arm around his fiancé’s waist. He was dressed in a black jacket over a gray shirt with black jeans. The jacket wasn’t buttoned.

“You look nice baby…jeans are kind of lazy looking, but you look nice.” Jackie smiled and kissed him.

“No worries Jackie, mine is the biggest slob of them all.” Morgan said and looked Cody over. He was wearing a pair of jeans that had holes in them and a black t-shirt with some red print on it. His red hair spilled over the top of a black bandana.

“Hush, you didn’t expect me to like, dress up did you?”

“No, I knew better.” Morgan smiled and kissed his cheek. He smiled and put his arm around her waist.

“I do feel a little underdressed though, all you girls look so nice.”

“This is a nice restaurant dummy, of course we are going to look nice.” Morgan said. Jackie and Madison laughed. They three couples walked into the restaurant together and were seated in a back room of the restaurant so not to be disturbed by any fans that might recognize them.

“So, are you excited Austin?” Jackie asked.

“About what? Getting married…I don’t know about excited. Nervous as fuck maybe.” He laughed. Jackie laughed with him. “But I’m happy about it either way. I love her.”

“I love you too. But I’m not nervous! Why are you nervous!?” Madison asked.

“Because, I don’t want to mess things up later on. I’m good at fucking up relationships, and marriage is a lot bigger of a deal.”

“I already know how you are, I’ve been with you long enough. Don’t worry.” She promised. He smiled and kissed her.

“What about you, are you excited? To get married to a rock star.” He asked Jackie.

“Yes, but not because he’s a rock star. It’s because I love him.” She smiled and took Tyler’s hand. He smiled back at her.

“Ugh even when you two aren’t doing anything you are sickening!” Morgan said and threw a roll at Jackie and Tyler. Jackie laughed.

“Like you and the hairball aren’t!”

“Only sometimes.” She smirked and looked at her menu. “I think after dinner we should go dancing.”

“That might be fun. What do you say baby?” Jackie asked and looked at Tyler.

“Sure why not.”

“Austin?”

“Hey, the longer I get to spend with three gorgeous women, the better.” He smiled.

“Then it’s set. It’s been so long since I’ve had a fun evening out! All I ever do is work.” Jackie smiled. “And I mean the tour was fun, but we didn’t like go out or anything.”

“Well then let’s have a fun evening out with our friends…and lovely women.” Tyler said. Jackie smiled. Dinner went by fast, with lots of conversation and the food was good. They stayed in the restaurant and talked a while before heading to a club in the downtown part of Los Angeles. By the end of the night, everybody was very drunk, and hotel rooms were rented in a hotel across the street from the club so no one would be driving home. The girls carried their shoes into the building, and the men carried their girls so they wouldn’t have to walk on their bare feet. It had been a fun evening, and ended well with drunken love making.
♠ ♠ ♠
Links:
Madison's wedding dress
Bridesmaid Dress
Dinner outfits links:
Morgan(warning creepy model)
Jackie
Madison
Cody
Austin
Tyler

I don not own any of these photos, nor do i claim too
Comments are love!!!!