My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Drama Drama Drama

“What exactly do you mean by ‘I forgot my pill’?” Tyler asked. Jackie looked at him still with wide eyes.

“My birth control. So I don’t get pregnant.” She said. He looked at her and raised his eyebrows before looking at the floor.

“So?”

“What do you mean so?! I could be pregnant!” She snapped. He shrugged.

“Jackie, what’s done is done. It’s going to happen or not.” He said. She looked at him with wide eyes. He laughed at her and kissed her lips. “It’s okay. If you get pregnant I can afford it.”

“That’s not the problem. I’ll have to quit my job…and I don’t want to have a baby before we’re married.”

“So if you are pregnant we can move the wedding up again. You have a dress already don’t you? I just have to get a suit. You have the whole wedding ready to go, you just wanted to wait.”

“I know, but Tyler, didn’t you want to have some time just being married before we had to be parents.”

“Of course I did, but I can’t change it now. If you are pregnant then you are and it’s not like we are going to get rid of it or anything.”

“But still.”

“Honey, don’t worry about it.” He said and kissed her again. She sighed and kissed him back. “Now, about that shower.” He smirked. She laughed a little bit and agreed, taking a birth control pill just in case.

Two weeks passed, and she was still worrying about being pregnant. She was a couple days late on her period and it was scaring the hell out of her. He had promised that it would be okay if she was pregnant, but she was worried all the same. She wasn’t sure she was ready to be a parent, and she wasn’t sure that now was a good time to have a baby. But she tried to keep telling herself if she was that it was already done and it wouldn’t be fair to kill the baby. So she decided to keep it if she was pregnant and try her best to be a mother to her baby.

She was at work, and she was trying her best to just be a dancer and not worry about the future. She was giving a private dance in the VIP lounge, and she was starting to feel a little sick. Great, now I’m gonna puke on this guy. I’m so pregnant. she thought to herself. She sighed and continued the dance. She was hoping Tyler would come in tonight and hang out with her a little bit, but she wasn’t counting on it.

She finished the dance without throwing up, and she silently thanked god. She got her clothes back on fast and slipped into the ladies room where she couldn’t hold it anymore. She pulled her long curly hair back with her hand and knelt in front of the toilet and within seconds everything that was making her stomach hurt came up in a violent heave. She hoped that she was only sick from nerves, but she was sure it was from something else. She got up off the ground and rinsed her mouth out. “This fucking sucks.” She said to herself. She walked out of the bathroom and back into the bar.

She sat at the bar and ordered Ginger Ale. The bartender looked at her with surprise. “Nothing to drink tonight?” He asked.

“I’m not feeling real well.” She confessed. “And I don’t want to take a chance at upsetting my stomach further.”

“Oh, well, some of your friends are here.” He said and pointed towards a table. Jackie laughed a little bit when she saw the Hinder guys sitting in a booth in a darker part of the bar.

“Who said they were my friends?” Jackie smiled. “I mean really Nick?”

“They did. They said if Jasmine was here to tell her they stopped by.” Nick answered. Jackie smiled again. It wasn’t who she was hoping for, but at least it was someone she knew. She got up with her drink and went to the table they were at.

“What are you loser’s doing here?” She smiled.

“Cody’s idea.” Austin said and smiled. Jackie laughed.

“Austin you should be ashamed of yourself. Coming to a strip club while you wife is at home.” She said. He laughed.

“I asked permission.”

“And she gave it to you?”

“Yup.” Austin smiled. “You dancing tonight?”

“Duh.” She said and took a sip of her drink. “You didn’t bring my man?”

“We invited him, but he said he’d catch up with us.”

“Oh…yea I’m not expecting him tonight.” She said. Austin pouted at her, making her laugh. “I would offer someone a dance, but you’re all attached.”

“Why would you dance for us anyways?”

“I don’t feel like doing the stage dances tonight. I’m too tired, not feeling too good.” She confessed again.

“Well, one of us could probably sit in there with you for a few minutes, you wouldn’t have to take nothing off.” Cody said. Jackie smiled at him a little bit.

“I don’t know that your girlfriend would like that too much.”

“If you didn’t take your clothes off she’d have nothing to say.”

“I’m not really supposed to do that. They have cameras in there.” Jackie said.

“Well sorry, I tried.”

“No it’s alright.” She pouted. “I might clock out early though. It’s been a long night.”

“Hang with us for a while then. Maybe Tyler will show in a little bit and he can take you home.”

“I just have to let my boss know I’m off for the night.”

“Sure.” Cody said. Jackie smiled and walked away. She knocked on the manager’s office door.

“What?!” Came a loud call from behind the door.

“It’s Jasmine, I’m taking the rest of the night off. I’m not feeling too well.”

“Do whatever you want.” He said, again through the door. Jackie sighed. She was one of the most popular dancer’s in the club, and she got away with a lot because of it. She went and sat with the guys for a while, listening to them talk about the strippers, and telling them which ones not to bother talking about.

She agreed to take them all home since she wasn’t drinking. Once she got home herself she went up to bed without bothering to look for her fiancé. The next morning he was lying next to her sleeping peacefully. She kissed his lips to wake him up. He groaned a little bit and rolled over.

“Wake up Ty, you have to take me to the doctor today.” She said.

“Why…are you dying?”

“I’m pregnant!” she snapped. He rolled back over to face her with an eyebrow raised. She sighed and rolled her eyes. “I’m late on my period. You told me if I was more than five days late you’d take me to a doctor.”

“Are you more than fi…”

“Duh!” she yelled.

“I think you are fucking pregnant. You’ve been moody enough lately.” He said and go out of bed. He got dressed and went into the bathroom to fix his hair while Jackie dug through her closet for something decent to wear. She settled for a black skirt and a purple tank top. She went into the bathroom also and pushed him playfully out of the way of the mirror so she could do something with her hair. He laughed.

“I missed you last night.” She said. He looked at her for a minute.

“Yea I was working.” He said.

“Working?”

“Yea, with the guys. Sorry.”

“What’s with the hesitation?”

“Nothing. I’m sorry I got in so late, I tried not to wake you.”

“I didn’t even feel you come in. I was tired last night, I worked a lot.” Jackie said and continued with her hair. He sighed and kissed her cheek.

“What’s the matter?” She asked him. She looked at him and he looked away. “Tyler…”

“It’s nothing baby.” He said and smiled at her.

“It is something. What’s going on?”

“I…I can’t lie to you.” He said. She looked at him with suspicion. “I meant to come to the club last night, I honestly did. I like to go watch you dance…”

“Well if you were working it’s okay.” She assured.

“I wasn’t working. I was taking care of some...business.”

“What kind of business? You’re starting to scare me Tyler…” Jackie said and set her hair brush down on the counter top. “Are you…like seeing someone else or something, cause if that’s it just tell me. I’ll leave or whatever.”

“No…no it’s not that.” He said.

“Than what is it?”

“I was with Chrissy last night.”

“Like you’re ex-wife?”

“Yea…nothing happened I promise!”

“Okay, so why didn’t you just tell me then?” Jackie asked, a little paranoid now. He’s freaken cheating with his ex-fucking-wife while I’m probably pregnant with his kid. That’s just fucking perfect, just when I thought I found a good guy and everything. she thought to herself.

“I did want you to get upset. Nothing happened, I swear that to you. I’m finished with her…”

“Then why were you with her?”

“She showed up at the door, we just got something to eat, and talked and stuff. It wasn’t a big deal.”

“But see I’m confused now, if it wasn’t a big deal why would you not tell me?”

“Because I didn’t want you to get upset. You have a lot on your mind already.” He said and looked at her. “She wanted to try things again…I told her no, that I’d moved on. It wasn’t anything too bad though.”

“Did you tell her you’re gonna marry me?”

“She knows about you…now. I told her…she gives us her blessing.”

“Something else is wrong though. That was too easy. Do you want to try things with her again or something?”

“No…it was just…weird to see her and stuff.”

“Tyler, you’re losing me here.”

“I don’t know Jackie…I love you…I really do.”

“But what? You still love her?” She asked. He didn’t answer. She could feel the tears building up in her eyes. She looked down at the floor and then at her left hand. She wiped her eyes once with her wrist before pulling the ring off of her finger. “Well don’t let me stand in your way than.” She said and set the ring on the counter next to the hair brush. “I’ll go to the doctor myself…and if I am…well I’m sure we can make arrangements.”

“Honey…”

“Don’t worry about it okay, I understand. I knew better…we got engaged after we only knew each other for five months.” Jackie said. “And I can cancel the wedding plans, it’s not a big deal really.”

“Why are you leaving?”

“Because Tyler, I don’t want a man that is still in love with his ex wife.” She said. “I’ll find another apartment, it’s okay.”

“I didn’t ask you to leave…I want to be with you.”

“But you want to be with her too. I know you do.”

“You’re crazy.”

“Well what the fuck am I supposed to think?! That you didn’t answer for no reason? I asked you if you still loved her and you said NOTHING!” She screamed and shoved him. “I’m not stupid Tyler.”

“I told her I moved on, we aren’t meant for each other. We can’t get along together.”

“That isn’t the point. I’m not going to argue with you. I have to go to the doctor. There is your ring back, give it to her if you want, I don’t care whatever.” Jackie said. “I’ll only stay here until I find a place of my own. I’ll stay in the guest room or whatever.” She said and walked out of the bathroom. She left the house quickly and got into her car.

Tyler was still standing in the bathroom, looking at the ring setting on the counter top. “Fuck!” he shouted to himself. “That is exactly why I didn’t fucking tell her in the first place!”

Jackie walked into the pregnancy clinic and up to the counter. Her eyes still red and stinging from the tears she’d shed in the care. She could feel the ring around her finger, even though it wasn’t there. She felt so awkward without it now. “I need a pregnancy test.” She said.

“Right this way.” The girl at the desk said and led her into the back of the clinic. “Just pee in the cup and we’ll have your results right away.” Jackie nodded and went into the restroom in the clinic. She finished up with the instructions and walked out of the rest room. “Alright just wait in this room and we’ll let you know.”

“Thank you.” Jackie said. She sat on the little table waiting for her results. She wasn’t sure if she could handle this now. The tears filled her eyes again and she put her face in her hands and tried her hardest not to sob. She would save that for after she found out if she was pregnant.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoo hoo! drama is my most favorite thing!
and you still don't know if she's preggers! whoo hoo!!!
Comments plz?!!!
~Jackie