My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

The Big News

“Congratulations.” The doctor smiled. Jackie looked at her with shock.

“I’m pregnant?”

“Yep. We can discuss options if you’d like?”

“No…I’m keeping my baby.” She said. She got up off the table. “I hope it’s a girl.” She cried.

“Is everything alright ma’am?”

“Yea…” Jackie said softly. Tears filled her eyes again. “Everything is fine…my fiancé is still in love with his ex wife…and I’m pregnant…just perfect.” She said. She grabbed her purse and left. She didn’t know where to go. She just drove to Madison and Austin’s house and knocked on the door. Austin opened the door.

“Hey honey.” He said. She looked at him with her eyes still wet with tears. “Is everything alright?”

“Is Madison here?” Jackie asked, her voice cracking harshly. She sniffed and wiped her nose.

“She’ll be right back…she’s at the market. Come in honey, what happened?” Austin asked and stepped aside so she could walk into the house. He walked with her to the sofa and grabbed a couple of Kleenex and handed them to her. She took them and wiped her nose and eyes with them.

“I’m so sorry.” She said, crying still. “I shouldn’t have come over here.”

“It’s alright; I know you and Madison are like best friends. But look honey, if you want I’ll listen.” Austin said, trying to be supportive. He wasn’t entirely sure what to do with a woman that was crying in his living room.

“I’m pregnant…” She cried.

“Wow….and what…you don’t want the baby?”

“It’s not that…” Jackie said and sobbed a little bit before telling him everything that had happened between her and Tyler earlier that morning. “And now I’m going to have to quit my job, and I don’t know what’s going on with me and him.” She said.

“I’m sorry honey…I really am.” Austin said. “If there is anything I can do…”

“Why did he do that?! Why did he ask me to marry him if I wasn’t anything more than a rebound?”

“Jackie honey, Tyler loves you. I know what he’s going through, to a certain extent. I started dating Madison not long after what happened with Jami…and you know we are very happy together. But look how long it took me to get over Jami enough to move on with Madison.”

“But what if he does want to be with her?”

“Let me tell you something, and it’s not ALL guys, but most of us…don’t lie like that. If he wanted to cheat he wouldn’t have mentioned her at all, and if he wanted to only be with her he would have left you. We don’t really deny ourselves stuff.” Austin tried to explain. Jackie wiped her eyes. He put his arms around her in a friendly way, trying to comfort her.

“But…I just don’t get it.”

“It’s hard to explain honey.”

The front door opened and Madison walked in. “Hey honey…” She said. “What’s going on here?”

“She’s pregnant” he mouthed.

“Oh.” She mouthed back. Austin let go of Jackie. Jackie sat up straight and wiped her eyes. Madison came and sat next to her. “What’s the matter babe, why are you crying?”

Jackie took a deep breath and went into the whole story again. Madison looked at her sympathetically. “What am I going to do?!” Jackie cried.

“I don’t know honey. Go home and work things out with him I guess.”

“I can’t. I have to know that he doesn’t love her anymore…I can’t be with him if he still loves her.”

“You’re having his baby honey.”

“I won’t keep the baby away from him.” Jackie said. “I told him that already.”

“Well I hope it all works out for you. Tyler really loves you.”

“I know he does…but I’m scared that all of his love isn’t for me.”

“I’m sure it is honey. He really wants to marry you.”

Jackie sniffed and looked at Austin for a second. She was sitting between them on their sofa, crying and panicking. She felt bad for imposing on them so much on top of everything else. She wiped at her eyes again and looked at the floor. “You know, when I first thought I might be pregnant…I was almost happy. Not completely, but almost. I wasn’t ready for a baby, but I love him and I could deal if it was this him. Now what though.”

“Look, girls, what do you say I take us all out for something to eat, you two can talk and stuff? I don’t think Jackie is ready to go back home.” Austin said. Madison looked at him and smiled.

“What do you say Jackie?”

“Sure…” Jackie said in agreement and stood up with both Austin and Madison. They went to a local restaurant. Jackie was hoping and praying that she wouldn’t end up puking. She sat on the opposite side of the table from her friends and looked through a menu.

“I’m sure everything will be fine. He loves you.”

“Yea…you keep saying that.” Jackie smiled. Madison smiled back.

“Well it’s true.”

“I love him too, but I’m worried.”

“Don’t worry.” Austin said. “Worry when Christine come to your house and starts drama.”

“Exactly! Like Austin’s ex little bitch! She used to come crawling around all the time…ugly little sewer rat.” Madison said. Jackie laughed out loud to that. “Well it’s true. Freaken hoe.”

“I know…Austin can I ask you something?”

“Yea…” Austin smiled, knowing more or less what Jackie was planning to ask him.

“What the fuck did you see in that skank!? What ever possessed you to date her!?”

“I’m not sure really.” Austin laughed. “She has no body; she’s not very pretty come to think of it. She was just an evil little witch; she cast a spell on me.”

“Well I’m glad you didn’t say something like “she’s hot” because I might have smacked you.” Jackie smiled. “I only met her once. I already couldn’t stand her. I was like…you’ve got to be kidding me.”

“That’s what I thought when I saw them together!” Madison smiled.

“Okay Okay you two I get it, I was stupid. But I made the right choice.” Austin said and kissed his wife. Jackie looked down a little bit.

“I’m glad you guys are so happy. So are you having babies?”

“Not yet. We’re heading out on the road in a week again. I don’t want to leave her here pregnant and everything. Maybe someday though.” Austin said. Jackie nodded.

“That’s understandable.” Jackie said. “I wanted to at least me married first.”

“Well get married now then…I mean if you work things out with him of course. Marriage is a wonderful thing.” Austin smiled.

“Why is is wonderful?” Jackie laughed.

“Lots of reasons. It’s nice to know that someone is always there when you need them, always having someone to talk to about everything. Plus! Look at her…she’s fucking hot! And sex is no longer a sin.” Austin smiled. Jackie laughed; Madison elbowed him in the ribs. “Ow!” He laughed. He put his arm around her shoulders. “And I just love her…and I want to be with her always, and marriage is like…making that more likely.”

“I hope for that kind of happiness.” Jackie pouted.

“Give Tyler a chance!” Madison said. Jackie nodded.

“Maybe. I’m gonna make him prove it to me though.” Jackie said.

“Well you do whatever you think you need to do.”

“Thank you guys so much though, for helping.”

“No problem. We love you.”

“Yea, we love you.” Austin agreed. “If it wasn’t for you, and you’re crazy experiment on the tour I would probably still not be married.”

“Well I’m glad that paid off somehow. It just got me fighting with Tyler.”

“Well you two made up then.”

“Yea I know.” Jackie said. They had a nice lunch together as friends and Jackie hugged them both before going back home. Tyler was there in the living room watching TV. He stood up when she walked in and went to her.

“Can we talk?” He asked.

“I don’t think so.” Jackie said.

“Honey please, I know you’re upset and everything, but please let me explain to you.”

“Tyler…no.” Jackie said. “I’m pregnant.” She said and turned and went up the stairs. Tyler was dumbstruck in the living room. It took him a few minutes to register everything in his head before running up the stairs after his girlfriend.

“You’re pregnant?” He asked. She was getting her clothes out of the room she had been sharing with him.

“Yea, I’m pregnant.” She repeated and took a stack of clothes to the guest room, with him following. “Is that alright?”

“It’s…perfect…if you would just give me a chance to tell you…”

“What? That you love her and want to be with her? I know that it’s cool.”

“Jackie! I don’t want to be with her! I told her I was over her and that I wanted you. Only you.”

“But this morning you couldn’t answer me that you didn’t love her.”

“She was my wife! I don’t love her the way I love you, I can’t love her that way. I only love her as a friend, I told you when I met you it wasn’t a bitter break up.”

“Just tell me the truth.”

“I am telling you the truth Jackie! I love you! You know that.” Tyler said. “I wouldn’t have asked you to marry me if I wasn’t a hundred percent. You are special to me.”

“Whatever. I told you this morning, I’m staying in the guest room for a while, until I can find a place of my own. Or until I can be sure that all your love it for me.” Jackie said and finished moving her clothes over to the guest room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoo hoo!!! Hinder/Nickelback in like...idk how many hours! TONIGHT!
I'm gunna see My baby again after like...7 months or something
SO HAPPY!!!!!
Austin vs girl in Crowd
and that's just for fun! :)
comments are love!
~Jackie