My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

This Is The Easy Part!

Five months with little event passed. Jackie was two weeks away from her due date for her first child. She spent most of her time lying in bed, doctor’s orders. She was having some trouble supporting her baby and had been put on liberal bed rest for the remainder of her term just to be safe. She hated bed rest more than anything else that had gone on throughout this pregnancy.

She was going to be giving birth to a little girl, and as planned, she was going to name her Gloria. She was lying on the sofa reading a magazine when the front door opened and her husband walked in with Thunder on his leash. “Hey doll.” He smiled and pecked her lips.

“Hey honey, how was your run?” She asked with a bright smile.

“Very nice, how is my little one?” He asked and placed his hand on her stomach.

“Crazy.” Jackie laughed. “She’s a strong one.”

“Remember the first time you felt her?” Tyler laughed. Jackie grinned.

“I remember! I was in the shower.”

“And you came running down, with soap still in the ends of your hair, in a pink bathrobe yelling. ‘Tyler! The baby moved! The baby moved!’” He mocked. She pouted and kissed his lips.

“It was exciting! You wait so long to realize why you suffer so much. And it kicks you the first time, the first time you can feel it, it’s amazing. It’s like realizing there is a little person growing in your body, making a home there.”

“I know you were so excited. You had just passed five and a half months.”

“Tyler, tell me the truth okay.” Jackie said and lifted herself off the sofa. “I’m a cow aren’t I?”

“You are completely gorgeous. Shut up about the cow.” He warned. She laughed. She lifted her shirt up and looked down at her stomach, grateful for coco butter formula to keep the stretch marks off of her stomach. Her skin pushed out slightly in a quick movement as her daughter kicked her.

“I’m a fat cow Tyler.”

“I’m I going to have to smack you? I’d really hate to become a wife beater.” He smiled and kissed her. She laughed a little bit and ran her hand over her stomach.

“I can’t wait until she’s out Tyler! It’s so awful trying to carry this thing around.” She whined.

“You are strong enough for it.”

“Not even. It’s heavy.” She sighed and continued to rub her belly with the palm of her hand. “And my boobs are heavy and they hurt, and everything so far just sucks.”

“Are you going to be breast feeding?”

“Hell no! I need my tits to stay up where they belong!” She laughed and kissed him. “I do want to go back to stripping; it makes me such good money.”

“Jackie, let me take care of you.”

“No.” She said firmly and he didn’t protest. He just put his arms around his gorgeous pregnant wife and rubbed her back gently. He was ready to have a baby, and he was ready for her to not be pregnant anymore. He hated seeing her so uncomfortable all the time, and as much as he loved his child, he wanted more than anything for her to be outside of her mother and in their arms.

Jackie rested her head on Tyler’s shoulder and took in a deep breath. “I love you.” He whispered and held her a little tighter so not to crush her stomach against him too hard.

“I adore you.” She whispered and kissed his lips hard. “But I want this damn kid out.”

“It will be soon enough. Only two weeks to go.” He insisted. Jackie sighed and looked down at her belly again.

“I want to see my feet again Ty.”

“I know sweetheart. I want to have sex again.” He commented. They hadn’t been very active since she had been placed on bed rest. She was always too tired anyways, and he never complained. He didn’t want to upset her in anyway, and he was content with her comfort over his own pleasure.

“You are a pig.” She giggled. “I’m so tired.”

“Want to lie down for a little while love?” He asked.

“Very much so.” She answered and kissed him again before pulling out of their embrace. He lifted her into a threshold. “What in the world! You are going to hurt yourself Tyler!” She whined, but he ignored her and carried her up the stairs and laid her in the bed they shared. He took his shirt off and lay next to her.

“Close your eyes darling.” He smiled gently and kissed her cheek. “Sleep well.”

“Thank you Tyler.” She smiled and closed her eyes gently. It didn’t take long at all for her to fall to sleep.

Later that evening she was in the kitchen attempting to make dinner when she had a minor contraction. She put her hand on the counter for support and almost doubled over from the pain, her arm wrapped firmly around her stomach. Tyler walked into the kitchen and ran to her with concern. “What happened? Are you alright?!” He asked with slight panic.

“It was just a little contraction. It went away. I’ve been having a lot of those lately. Every four or five hours.” She explained. He looked at her with confusion.

“I thought you didn’t get those until you went into labor.”

“No, you get them whenever.” She said. “Once you get to a certain point in pregnancy they come every so often, before real labor starts.”

“Oh…” He said, and another contraction came over her, again causing her to almost double over in pain. Her face scrunched together in a painful expression, and Tyler put his hand on her shoulder, attempting to comfort her. “I thought you said every couple of hours!”

“Well what do you want me to do about it?!” She yelled and let go of a deep breath. He looked at her with wide eyes.

“Maybe we should go to the hospital?”

“No. It’s still two weeks away.”

“Jackie!”

“Just time them alright. If they are five minutes or less apart we will go okay?” She said.

“Fine.” He answered. Jackie attempted to go back to making dinner. She would get the contractions every 20 to 25 minutes, with the exception of a few that were strangely close together. “Are you sure we don’t need to go to the hospital?”

“Ty, I’m fine. Madison and Austin are coming for dinner, so can you do me a favor and get the table together?” She smiled and pecked his lips. He sighed in defeat and started getting the nice dishes out of the cupboard. He took everything and got the table set so their guests could sit down to a nice place setting.

The door bell rang a few minutes later and he went to answer it while Jackie pulled the chicken out of the oven. “Perfect timing guys.” He laughed. “The chicken just came out of the oven.”

“Chicken sounds amazing!” Madison smiled. “And it smells so good.” She said and pushed past Tyler into the kitchen. She was just over five months along with a little boy. Austin laughed at his wife and walked into the house.

“She has the weirdest sense of smell since she got pregnant.” He smiled.

“Jackie too. She can smell fish like a mile away.”

“The problem is everything makes Madison throw up. The smell of raw meat makes her sick and the smell of fish makes her vomit. A lot of things she eats make her throw up. Her doctors said that she was supposed to get over that in the first trimester, but she is still sick all the time.”

“Jackie got over the morning sickness right on time. But, she’s having contractions and refuses to let me take her to the hospital.”

“I had to take Madison to the hospital the other day. She was spotting.”

“That’s scary man.”

“Yea, it was pretty scary. But, the doctors said it was nothing and she should be fine. If it starts up again or gets any worse then we have reason for concern.” Austin said and rolled his eyes.

“Yea, well I hope your kid is alright. Are you excited?”

“More like nervous as all fucking hell.” Austin laughed. Tyler laughed with him. “But I’m excited too I suppose. She wants to name him Aiden James.”

“That’s a good name. Strong name you know. Jackie wants to name ours Gloria.”

“That’s a little odd.”

“Agreed.” Tyler laughed. “She insists it has nothing to do with Green Day, I don’t believe her for a hot second.”

“You’re probably right not to believe her. How was that concert by the way?” Austin asked and laughed.

“Not too bad. She enjoyed it from the side of the stage. I got good sex for being able to pull those strings. She got to meet the band and everything so you know, she was happy.”

“That’s good. Madison was like that the first time I introduced her to Josh Todd. Talk about good sex. She was probably imagining him the whole time, but it was worth it.”

“You’re damn right I was thinking about Josh that night! And all his sexy yummy better than you-ness!” Madison said loud enough for Austin to hear her. She had laughter in her voice. “I wonder how he’ll take the news when I tell him this kid is really his!”

“That kid better not be his! I married you woman!” Austin said.

“You know I’m just playing babe, god.” Madison smiled and walked to her husband and put her arms around him. He smiled back at her and kissed her lips quick.

“Gross.” Tyler said and sat at the table. Jackie was bringing everything out and setting it down in big serving dishes so that they could all serve themselves.

“Like you and Jackie aren’t repulsive?” Austin said and pulled out a chair for his wife. Madison sat down and pulled her chair in a little closer to the table. Austin sat next to her.

“But this is our house man.”

“You purposed to her for the second time on my doorstep!”

“Not the point.” Tyler said. Jackie finally brought the last dish, the one with the lovely baked chicken breasts she had spent a good part of her evening preparing. She set it in the center of the table and too her seat next to her husband.

“We never even use this dining room.” She laughed and scooted her chair in a bit as well. “So, we have chicken, potatoes, corn, Pillsbury biscuits and broccoli. If you don’t like it I don’t give a crap.” She smiled.

“It looks amazing!” Madison smiled.

“Well serve yourselves.” Jackie laughed. Everyone served themselves the food and they ate. Twenty minutes into the meal Jackie had another contraction. “Fuck.” She groaned and tried to take a deep breath to relieve the pain.

“Are you alright?” Madison asked.

“I just had a contraction is all.” She said softly and tried to compose herself. “I think I’ll just put my plate in the kitchen. I’m not very hungry.” She said and stood up. She reached forward to get the plate and she stopped mid way. “Oh god.”

“What what?!” Tyler asked with panic again and stood up quickly to assist his wife.

“My…water just broke.” She said. His eyes went wide and for a single second an expression of complete panic spread over his face.

“I told you to let me take you to the hospital! Why don’t you ever listen, woman!” He exclaimed.

“Shut up! Oh my god! Oh my god!” She yelled as a stronger contraction hit. Austin stood up also and assisted her in standing straight again once it passed.

“Alright, let’s get to the hospital.” Tyler said. “Or are you going to tell me no this time too?!”

“Damn it Tyler just shut up and let’s go!” She yelled and followed him to the car, with Madison and Austin behind her. The trip to the hospital was mostly silent except for the occasional scream in agony when the contractions came. He was a little bit nervous, and she was in too much pain to make conversation.

They walked into the hospital with Madison and Austin following them. Madison was on the phone with her sister. “Come to the hospital! Jackie’s about to have the kid.” She said into her phone. “Well, tell Cody to get his white ass out of bed.”

“Can we help you with anything?” The nurse at the counter asked.

“I’m having a baby!” Jackie screamed. Her contractions had picked up rapidly and she was in a lot of pain. “Get me in a fucking room!”

“Calm down ma’am.” The nurse said reassuringly. “We will get you right into labor and delivery.”

“Hurry up!” She screamed again and leaned forward with her hands on the counter for support as the contraction hit. Within minutes a wheel chair was brought out for her to be taken into a room in. Tyler was with her in the labor and delivery room. The rest of the people that were accumulating in the waiting room wouldn’t be able to see her until after the baby was born.

“Are we going to be having the epidural?” asked Jackie’s nurse.

“No.” Jackie said, although she wanted to scream from the pain in the contractions.

“Are you sure about this baby?” Tyler asked.

“I don’t want the drugs!” She snapped.

“Fine fine.” He said and rolled his eyes. “It’s your misery.”

A few minutes later a doctor walked in and looked Jackie over. “You’re looking healthy and ready for delivery.” He smiled.

“Get. This. Kid. OUT OF ME!” She screamed.

“Great…an aggressive mother.” The doctor commented to himself. “Alright ma’am, let’s see about how dilated you are.” He said and put went under the sheet to check her cervix. “You are progressing very rapidly. You’re at approximately 7 cm.”

“Already?!”

“Yes.” The doctor said. “At the rate you are going, I’ll say we have a baby within the hour.”

“Within the hour?!” She she asked in shock. She had been prepared to go through hours of labor before the baby was born.

“Yes, that is saying that your labor continues to progress.”

“Alright, thank you doctor.” Tyler said and shook the doctor’s hand. He kissed his wife once the doctor was out of the room.

“Are you ready?” She smiled.

“As I’ll ever be.” He said with his own smile. “Let’s have a baby.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The title is lame
but i dont care
comments please! it is very helpful.
Thank you :D

I have also updated How Do You Say Goodbye, With So Much Left To Say. :)