My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Lay Your Head Close To My Heart, Never To Part, Baby Of Mine

Less then and hour later Jackie was holding tightly onto her husband’s hand as she pushed as hard as she could to birth her baby. He held his arm around her shoulders to support her while she was in the semi upright position of pushing and he was trying to be encouraging. Two nurses held each of her legs apart so the baby would be able to come out easily.

“Alright, take a deep breath and push.” The doctor smiled. Jackie took a deep breath and pushed as hard as she could, letting out a violent scream as the pain coursed through her body.

“You’re doing really really well baby. Just keep going.” Tyler said with enthusiasm.

“SHUT UP!!” She screamed and fell back against the pillows to gasp for air.

“You are doing very well Mrs. Connolly. Just take a deep breath and push again. Hold it as long as you can.” Jackie once again did as the doctor instructed and tears fell from her eyes against her will. She was tired and was starting to give up on pushing the baby out. Tyler wiped her hair out of her face when she fell against her pillows again.

“You’re doing great.” He encouraged and kissed her. She took in short deep breaths and squeezed his hand tightly as she began the process of another push.

“Alright, I can see a head! One more big push and the head will be out. Then we will just need to push the shoulders through and you will be all finished.”

“Just get the kid out!” She screamed and bore down as hard as possible, squeezing Tyler’s hand until her skin turned white and his was turning purple.

“Baby my hand…my hand!” He whined and she shot him a glare that shut him up faster than anything ever had.

“You wanna trade places?!” She screamed.

“Shh, I’m sorry I’m an idiot.” He said and held onto her shoulders tighter. Within 15 minutes she had pushed her baby’s shoulders out and the doctors were pulling the baby the rest of the way out gently with her final push.

“Congratulations, we have a little boy.” The doctor said.

“A boy?” Jackie questioned. “They said it was a girl.”

“We can never be certain on that until the child is born. Would dad like to cut the cord?”

Tyler thought about it for a minute before agreeing and doing as the doctors instructed in cutting his son’s umbilical cord. “Now we need a name.” He laughed when they handed him the baby.

“We do.” Jackie agreed with laughter and took her son from her husband and looked down at him. He was beautiful. The nurses then took him to clean him and weigh him and measure him. Once her placenta detached Jackie was moved to post partum where her friends were all waiting for her.

“Where’s the baby?!” Morgan asked with cheer.

“He’ll be here in just a minute.” Tyler smiled.

“He?” The whole room seemed to say at once.

“I guess they made a mistake on the ultra sounds or something. He has a penis.”

“Aww, we can have our little boys together!” Madison smiled and put a hand on her own pregnant belly. Jackie laughed. “You look so tired girly.”

“I am!” Jackie sighed and smiled. “Giving birth takes a lot of energy.”

“I can assume so.” Hannah laughed.

“I had to get out of bed for this?” Cody complained and yawned. “I don’t even get to see the kid!”

“You will in a minute dummy!” Morgan said and smacked her boyfriend. “He’s such a lazy hairball. He’s lucky he’s too big for the vacuum or he’d be long gone by now.”

“You’d miss me woman!” He smiled and kissed her cheek.

“I’d miss the sex.” Morgan clarified and stuck her tongue out at him. He pouted for a minute. A nurse finally rolled the baby’s hospital crib in and up next to Jackie’s bed before taking him out and laying him gently into her arms.

“Congratulations.” The nurse smiled and left the room. Instantly everyone in the room crowded around Jackie and the baby and they all cooed at him.

“What’s his name?” Layla asked with a smile.

“I don’t know yet.” Jackie laughed. “We were so expecting a girl.”

“I hope this one is a girl.” Layla said and put her hand on her abdomen. Jackie looked at her with shock. “Oh…I shouldn’t have taken your spotlight.”

“Why not?! At least be happy Layla, you’re not the big pregnant girl in the middle of the post partum room.” Madison laughed. Layla laughed with her.

“Well, it’s very crowded in here, I think I’m going to head home to Mark. He is beautiful.” Layla smiled and patted Jackie’s shoulder gently. “Keep us posted on how he is doing.”

“I will for sure.” Jackie smiled and said her goodbyes to Layla. Soon the only people left in the room were Madison, Morgan, Austin, Cody, and of course Jackie, Tyler, and their son.

“He’s sure something.” Austin laughed and looked at the baby in Jackie’s arms.

“You wanna hold him Austin?” Jackie asked with a smile. He looked at her with wide eyes.

“I don’t want to break him or nothing.” He said.

“You need the practice!” She insisted and leaned forward to hand him the baby. He took him gently and held him against his chest. Madison watched her husband with excitement.

“You’re doing fine honey!” She encouraged as she noticed the nervous expression on his face. The baby started to move a little bit and she laughed at the slight panic on her husband’s face. “Just pat his butt a little, he’ll be just fine.”

He did what she told him and soon the baby settled. “This isn’t so bad…” Austin smiled once he realized he wasn’t going to hurt the baby. “Hey little guy. You look a lot like your mama.” He said in gentle tones.

“He does look like his mother doesn’t he?” Tyler smiled. Jackie laughed a little bit.

“I’m sure he’ll get some of you in him.” She insisted. Tyler nodded. “Alright Austin, give me my baby back!” She exclaimed and reached her arms out.

“She’ll pass out in a minute, she can hardly keep her eyes open. Then we’ll let you hold him some more.” Tyler said. Austin nodded and handed the baby to his mother. Jackie looked down at her baby with a feeling in her chest like her heart was bursting. She couldn’t imagine that this one little baby would bring so much love out of her. She kissed his head gently and soon she fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short i know!
but its pretty. :D
And it cheered me up
Cuz thing for you's update made me cry so bad.
Comments are loved. :D
Anyone have any baby name ideas?
~Jackie