My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

And This Is My Completion

It had been three days and the baby still didn’t have a name. He was home now with his mother and father. Jackie was trying he best to be a good mother, trying to make sure she always held her baby correctly and fed him on time. Formula feeding was easier than she thought it would be. The baby didn’t cry much, only when he was hungry or needed to be changed.

“What are we going to name him, Tyler? We can’t just let him be nameless for the rest of his life.” Jackie whined while she held her son up over her shoulder to burp him.

“I don’t know honey, everything we come up with we disagree on.”

“I know.” Jackie sighed. “What about….Tristian?”

“I don’t know…Tristian what?”

“Adam.” Jackie said.

“Tristian Adam Connolly.” Tyler said to himself.

“I like it! I think it sounds interesting.”

“Sure then, Tristian it is.” Tyler said and kissed his wife.

“Hello little Tristian.” Jackie smiled and kissed her baby’s head.

The front door bell rang and Tyler took Tristian from Jackie and she went to open the door. Madison was standing in outside with a cup of Starbucks coffee and a hand on her stomach. “Hey.” Jackie laughed and hugged Madison. “I’m glad that I got rid of mine.” She smiled and patted Madison’s stomach.

“I can’t wait until this kid come out! He kicks me all the time; he’s still making me puke! Austin is driving me completely up the fucking wall! ‘You shouldn’t drink coffee Madison; the doctor said caffeine isn’t good for the baby.’ ‘Don’t eat fish it’s not good for the baby.’ ‘Don’t stand too close to the microwave!’”

“Aww I’m sorry honey.” Jackie laughed. “He loves his baby that’s all.”

“I know, and I love him too and stuff but jeez! I can’t even like…take a piss without Austin getting all weird. Ever since the spotting episode he’s always like asking me if I checked the toilet paper before I flushed!”

“He’s just worried. Come in honey.” Jackie laughed and let Madison through the door.

“Oh he’s so adorable! Have you come up with a name for the little brat yet?”

“Tristian Adam.” Jackie said proudly.

“That’s wonderful! Could I hold him Ty?”

“Sure, here.” Tyler smiled and handed his son to Madison carefully.

“He’s so sweet and precious. I can’t wait until I have my baby.” She said and rocked the little one back and forth gently. “He’s so light.”

“I know, Jackie thinks he’s too skinny.” Tyler said and rolled his eyes. “He’s seven and a half pounds and she pushed him out and thinks he could be bigger!”

“Well I do think he should be bigger! I mean, don’t get me wrong my vagina is happy he wasn’t, but he’s too little.”

“Oh my god…” Tyler said and shook his head with his eyes closed tightly to erase the mental image.

“The really hard part of this is I don’t have a kid in there anymore and I want to have sex again so bad and I can’t for six more weeks.”

“I’m worried about how Austin will hold up for six weeks without getting anything at all. Because we still have sex even though I’m a cow.”

“We were having sex until I was put on bed rest. Once that happened I just didn’t have the energy anymore and I was too uncomfortable. We would have sex once in a great while, maybe twice a month.”

“Austin and I are still every day.” Madison smiled.

“Is he a good fuck?!” Jackie asked earning a glare from Tyler.

“Austin is pretty amazing. I’m going to have to say one of the best I’ve had.”

“Awww.” Jackie said and kissed Tyler’s cheek when he glared at her again. “Tyler is pretty amazing too.”

“Damn right I am.”

“Go watch sports or something okay.” Jackie said and rolled her eyes before pushing her husband gently out of the room. “Okay now that he’s gone it’s girl time!”

“Yay!” Madison laughed and followed Jackie into the kitchen. She lay Tristian down in his bassinette. “He’s a precious little baby.”

“I know! It’s so weird though, being a mother you know. I mean I love my baby so much he makes my chest hurt, but I am always so afraid I’m doing something wrong.”

“I’ve been like that through this whole pregnancy. Not so much this part, but I’m worried that I won’t be a good mom once he’s out. It’s going to be so hard with Austin on tour and everything, and me not having a clue what to do.”

“Yea it will be hard, for me too. Tyler is working all the time these days and I mean, I am worried about raising a baby on my own. And I mean I know I can do it but I’m worried that I’ll fuck it up.”

“I think you’ll be a good mom Jackie. You’re compassionate and you are loving and stuff. You aren’t completely insane and you don’t drink too much unless you’re partying. So what if you’re a stripper? That doesn’t mean anything. I was a cocktail waitress that did wardrobe management for music videos and photography on the side. I had so many jobs and I couldn’t just pick one, and then I met Austin and he takes care of me now.” Madison laughed.

“Tyler wants so much for me to let him support me. But I just don’t want to be that kind of woman. I don’t want to have to depend on him you know. I want him to support me as much as I support him, and still maintain some independence.”

“Oh I understand. I do in a way, but I like to go on tour with him and stuff and a 9 to 5 job won’t let that happen. So I quit working. I still do some of my side projects…well I did…before I became a cow.”

“You aren’t a cow!”

“I’m huge! And my boobs! They are like watermelons.”

“I’m sure Austin isn’t complaining.”

“Not at all!” Madison laughed. “Except…they leak sometimes and he’s a little creeped out by that. But he loves the fact that I had to get bigger bras.”

“Men are such pigs.” Jackie sighed.

“I agree.” Madison smiled. “Does Tyler like your new rack?”

“He doesn’t comment…but I’ve seen him staring.” Jackie said and rolled her eyes. “Not so much now that my milk dropped though. They leak really badly right now. The doctor gave me some pills to stop the milk but it’s not working yet.”

“That sucks. So are you wearing those pad thingies in your bra?”

“Yea I am. This is the only part that I don’t like about this mother thing. My body is all out of whack right now. And I’ve been so emotional! My hormones are all over the place! And I cry at the littlest things.”

“I’ve been like that for months!”

“It’s worse after the baby is out.” Jackie promised.

“Oh…well poor Austin.”

“Exactly!” Jackie laughed. “You want something to eat. I’m about to start on lunch.”

“Some food would be excellent.”

“I thought so too.” Jackie giggled and started on lunch.

Tyler came into the kitchen and looked into the frying pan. “What are you making?”

“Chicken.” Jackie smiled and kissed him on his lips. “Are you hungry, I can make you some too.”

“Sure thanks babe.”

“No problem. Can you change the baby for me please?” She said as Tristian started to cry.

“Yea sure thing.” Tyler said and lifted his son out of his bassinette and carried him up the stairs to be changed.

“I hope Austin is as amazing as Tyler is when this baby comes out. I think he will be a good father, but I wonder if he’ll be so willing to help.”

“I’m sure he will be. He loves you both a lot and it would be a dirty trick for him to ignore the fact that it’s his son too.”

“Austin isn’t like that. He’ll be all over helping I’m sure if it’s something like that. He’s nervous though. I don’t think he thinks he can be a father. He’s too crazy.”

“I think a kid will calm him down a little bit. I love Austin don’t get me wrong, but he needs to grow up a little bit. He’s 28 years old you know, it’s time for him to be a man.”

“Yea I know I agree.” Madison said. “But we have so much fun just the two of us.”

“I know.” Jackie sighed. “Ty and I did too. I really wasn’t ready for the baby, but he came and there was no other option. I couldn’t give up a baby that was made with love.”

“I know, and I really want Aiden James. I’m excited. I’m just not sure it’s the right time.”

“Well you’ll be an amazing mom.” Jackie reassured and set the food on the table. Madison smiled and lifted her fork up.

“Thank you.”

“Of course.” Jackie said. They spent the rest of the afternoon talking about marriage and having kids and how it would be a struggle being a rock star wife with children. Jackie had decided that maybe at some point it would be nice to have the daughter she had been planning on, but she was going to wait at least five years to have anymore. She wanted to make sure that she could handle one kid before she threw another into the mix.

After Madison left and Tristian was put to bed Jackie lay on her husband’s chest in their bed. “I love you.” She whispered.

“I love you too baby.” He said and kissed her head. He held her tightly around the shoulders and rubbed her hair gently. He didn’t want to ruin this moment with her by striking up some big conversation. He was enjoying just laying with her in his arms.

She was trying not to fall asleep so she could have the precious one on one time that seemed to have vanished with the baby coming. She sometimes wondered if they would have gotten married if she wouldn’t have gotten pregnant. She wondered if she would have come back after the fight about Christine. She decided not to worry so much about something like that and to focus on just being with her husband. She loved him and she was happy to be with him. She was happy to go on into her life with him just like this. To know that nothing would ever be boring again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm actually ending this here.
Sorry Madison you didn't get to have your kid
but i'm kinda tired of this story.
Maybe someday i'll have a sequal or something but i doubt it.
It was fun while it lasted and stuff
and i wa gunna go four more chapters
but i dont want to anymore so its finished hope you all loved it. :D
Comments are very loved.
~Jackie