My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

One drink won't hurt

Back in the club, surrounded by the music and the drunken men. Jackie had just finished her routine on the main stage and was sitting at the bar sipping at a glass of cream soda with rum. She was hoping that no one would want a private dance tonight, she wasn’t in the mood. She had started to get bored with this job too. Nothing ever changed; she almost wished sometimes that she’d get another crazy person in the VIP room, just for the excitement it always caused. She still didn’t mind the stage dancing; no one could really bother her if she was stage dancing.

She continued to sip at the drink and play with her hair a bit while she leaned across the bar. She would so much rather be home with her pets, watching a movie, and eating ice cream. She wasn’t paying much attention when someone sat next to her at the bar, she just continued to stare out into the big room and watch the people.

“You work here?” Asked a familiar voice. Jackie turned her head to the person that had sat down next to her. She laughed with she saw that it was Tyler.

“Oh my god what are you doing here?” She asked and smiled.

“I’m here with my friends…again.” He said. “I’ve been here for a while. I saw you up on the main stage there, but only for a little bit.”

“Well…I guess you’ve seen me naked then.” Jackie said and looked down in a playful manner.

“No, not quite. Like I said, I only watched you for a little bit.”

“Oh…well why?”

“Something else caught my interest.” He smiled.

“Was it another girl?” She asked with a fake pout.

“I’m sorry my love, you’ve caught me read handed.” He played along. Jackie laughed.

“Well its okay, I danced for a couple other guys, so I guess its ok.” She said.

“Really now?” He asked. She smiled.

“Well I mean, it’s not fair that you have other girls taking their clothes off for you, I should be able to take my clothes off for other men.” She teased. He laughed.

“I suppose you’re right there.” He said. “It was all my friends; I blame them for it all.”

“That only works once.” Jackie said. “And you used it the day I met you. No it’s all on you.”

“Okay okay, I’ll take my responsibilities. When is your shift over?”

“Not for like another two hours. But I’m really just sitting here waiting for some pig to ask for a private dance.” Jackie sighed.

“Well, can I buy you a drink?”

“I have a drink.” She smiled.

“Well, it’s almost finished.”

“I’m really not supposed to get completely wasted here on the job.” Jackie said. “But one drink shouldn’t hurt.” She agreed after a second. He bought her a drink, and because of the boredom it was followed by another and another, until soon they were doing shots together. No one had asked her for a private dance and she was starting to feel very drunk.

After the fourth shot of Jack Daniels she stood up and got her balance before taking his hand and pulling him into the VIP lounge. She ignored his friends cheering behind them as she led him into the room. She closed the curtain to the little room and sat him in the chair that sat against the wall.

He didn’t protest when she straddled him and started to remove her top. She was dancing, a bit sloppily as she was rather drunk. Once she got the top taken off she started on the lace bra that covered her breasts. He put his hands on her hips and watched her dance, and watched her take off her clothes.

She stood up and quickly slid out of her skirt before again straddling him. He again placed his hands on her hips and ran them up her sides as she ground her hips against him. “Fuck you’re hot…” He slurred.

“Shh.” She said, just inches away from his lips. Then without thinking about it she kissed him. She ran her hands into his hair and continued to kiss him passionately. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and pulled gently at his hair.

As the kiss got deeper, and hotter, she forgot more and more that she was at work. By the time he stood up, holding onto her legs so she wouldn’t fall and held her up against the wall in the VIP lounge, she had completely forgotten. She wrapped her arms around him and slid her hands up his shirt. She didn’t protest when he took her nipple into his mouth, sucking on it gently, or when he unzipped his jeans, or when he slid into her.

Her lips crashed against his as he continued to thrust against her, making her breathing quicken, making her sweat. She still had her arms around him, and he was holding onto her legs, and she was trying not to be too loud. It wasn’t long before they both climaxed. Once he finished, he let her legs drop so her feet were back on the ground and fixed his pants. She dressed quickly and pulled him out of the VIP room.

As they turned the corner she crashed right into her boss. Then she realized that she’d broken just about every rule in the book. “I think you better get a ride home, the bartender told me you had quite a few drinks, and we won’t go into what we saw on the camera’s until you’re sober.” He said.

“Am I still employed?” She asked, a little bit concerned and in a semi slurred voice.

“We’ll talk about that when you’re sober. Have a good night.” He said and walked away. She giggled a littler under her breath when he was out of hearing range.

“We’ll talk about it when you’re sober.” She mocked. “Why doesn’t he just fire me now?” She said. Tyler smiled and kissed her cheek. He took hold of her hand and led her through the crowd until he found his friends.

“Hey man, what took you so long, seems like you were back there forever.”

“Long story.” Tyler said. “Anyways, either one of you sober enough to drive? I think it’s time we split, and the girl needs a ride home too.”

“Yea I can drive, you’re taking a stripper home?”

“She’s not just a stripper…she’s kind of my girlfriend.”

“Awesome!”

“Anyways, she needs a ride.”

“Sure…let’s go then.”

Jackie walked into her apartment with Tyler following. Nothing else happened that night, as as soon as she lay down she fell asleep, wrapped in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments plz :)
~Jackie