My Girlfriend's a *** Magnet

Tour

Two weeks passed by quickly and Jackie was packed and ready to go on tour with her boyfriend of four months. She was excited to meet his friends and band mates, along with the other band they were touring with. When she got onto the bus Tyler was still loading her bags into the cargo compartment of the bus. He soon joined her.

“This is awesome!” She said and looked around the bus. He laughed.

“It’s just a bus baby.” He said and kissed her. “So, I have some good news for you, maybe. Austin and Cody from Hinder brought their girlfriends too. So you can have some people to talk to, you know to be all girly with.” He smiled.

“Don’t be sexist!” she teased and kissed him. “Why is it specifically those two guy’s girls?”

“You’ll see when you meet them.” Tyler smiled. Soon enough Jackie was walking into a dressing room in a small arena holding onto Tyler’s hand.

“So this is what it’s like back stage?”

“Yea, not too impressive huh?”

“Well, it’s just a building really. It’s cool enough I suppose.”

“You get used to it, and then it’s just boring. Anyways, this is our dressing room. Come on and I’ll introduce you to the Hinder guys, and the girls I told you about.” He said. Jackie nodded and let him lead her to another dressing room. Inside of the room two girls sat on a black leather sofa. Both of them had long blond hair and blue eyes. Jackie looked at them for a minute before realizing there were twins.

“Jackie, this is Morgan and Madison. Austin and Cody’s girlfriends, and obviously each other’s sisters.” Tyler said. Both the girls stood up to shake hands with Jackie. “Girl’s this is my new girl Jackie.”

“Nice to meet you both.” Jackie smiled.

“You too.” One of them said with a smile. “I’m Madison, you’ll figure out which one is which soon enough, we have our own personalities.”

“Well that’s reassuring.” Jackie laughed. “So how old are you?”

“22.” The girl Jackie assumed to be Morgan answered.

“Where are the guys?” Tyler asked the girls.

“We’re not really sure…they kind of left us here.” Madison said and laughed. “So like, you’re really tall…” she said to Jackie.

“Yea, I’m tall. It’s kind of weird.” Jackie said, feeling a little uncomfortable. She was 5’11” and the girls standing in front of her couldn’t have been more than 5’2”.

“No, it’s nice…now we’ll know where to look when we need something off a high self and we can’t find Austin.” Madison said and laughed again. Jackie laughed too.

“Yea, well I’m here to help.” She smiled. Just then five men walked into the room. Jackie looked them over. One had a Mohawk and stars shaved into the short hair on the sides of his head, his ears had gages and he had tattoo sleeves on both arms. Another had longer blonde colored hair and a tattoo on his arm the said “Blower”, and another had longish blond hair and was wearing a blue button down shirt with a vest over it that was closed up. Jackie noticed the other two going to the twins. One of them was tall with longish brown hair and gray blue eyes. He had a vine tattooed to his right arm that started at his shoulder and traveled down to the elbow where it continued in a spiral around his forearm ending with a loop around the wrist.

“Hey baby.” He said to Madison and put his arms around her from behind. He kissed her cheek.

“Hey.” She said and smiled up at him.

The other man had long curly crazy looking red hair that came up over the top of a bandana. He had some facial hair, and from what Jackie could see he had no tattoos. He put his arms around the other girl.

“Okay honey, these are the Hinder guys. That’s Austin and Cody.” Tyler started, pointing them out. “And this is Blower, Mark and Mike.”

“It’s great to meet you all.” She said with a smile.

“Is this your new girl Tyler?” Austin asked and looked her over.

“Yea, why?”

“She’s fucking hot.” He said.

“Hey now, you have your girl right there.”

“Exactly!” Madison chimed in. Austin laughed.

“What, come on baby it’s not like you never look.” He said and kissed her. “Besides, nothing compares to you. Well…except your sister…but you know…that’s not my fault!”

“Keep your eyes over here!” Madison said. He laughed again.

“It’s nice to meet you…” He started and offered his hand.

“Jackie.” Jackie said and took his hand and shook it. “And, don’t make your girlfriend jealous…she’s pretty hot too.”

“Yes, she is isn’t she.” Austin said. “And the best part is there’s two of her.” He grinned and put one arm around Morgan’s shoulders and the other around Madison’s. Both girls rolled their eyes.

“Sorry Austin dear, I’m taken.” Morgan said and pulled away from him and put her arm around Cody’s waist.

“Hey, Cody’s my boy…I’m sure he’s willing to share.”

“Not on your life.” Cody said. Jackie laughed. “You have the other one.”

“We can trade every once in a while.” Austin said. Both girls swatted him.

“Don’t be a pig Austin.” Madison said.

“Forgive me baby.” He said and kissed her again.

“Ugh, how can I say no to you.” She said.

“This is going to be fun.” Jackie said with a smile.

“Always is.” Tyler said and put his arm around her shoulders. “I get this feeling you three will make good friends. Probably stand around and gossip.”

“We’ll stand around and talk about you.” Jackie teased.

“What about me?” He smiled.

“Your ass.” She said and stuck her tongue out at him.

“I like that subject!” Madison said.

“Hey!” Austin said. “You wouldn’t even let me look at her!”

“Oh don’t be such a baby!” She said. He pouted. Everyone laughed.

“Women suck.” He said.

“Most guys like that in a girl.” Jackie said. He looked her over again.

“Well that depends, do you?”

“Austin!” Madison exclaimed.

“Oh don’t be such a baby.” He mocked. “Anyways, Jackie honey, how did you meet Tyler here?”

“Lap dance.” She smiled. Tyler laughed and kissed her neck.

“I’m sorry?”

“I used to be an exotic dancer, I met him at the club I worked at.”

“Used to be?”

“Should I tell them how you got me fired?” She asked Tyler and raised her eyebrow.

“Lap dance gone wild.” He answered for her.

“OooOh!” Filled the room. Jackie felt herself turn red.

“No worries honey, this one’s a screamer.” Austin smiled and nudged Madison. She slapped his shoulder, making a loud cracking sound. “Ow! What?!”

“Shut up.” Madison said. Cody laughed.

“If you open your mouth I’ll smack you, and I smack harder than she does!” Morgan warned.

“My lips are sealed.” Cody said.

“I should smack you anyways, for thinking it.” She said. He pouted. Again everyone laughed.

“This tour is going to be difficult…with three fucking amazingly hot women…damn.” Austin said.

“Agreed.” All five other men said.

“Well, I’m sure I speak for the three of us when I say it’s hard being around all these gorgeous men too.” Jackie smiled.

“Yes, very.” The twins agreed. The first night of the tour went well. Jackie watched both sets from the side of the stage, and got to know the twins a little bit. Tyler was right, they would become really good friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is for the twins! love you girls! Mwahs!
Comments are loved!
~Jackie
Anybody that wants to snag one of the three avalible Hinder guys let me know