Midnight Walk

14

Everything around me felt so heavy
My limbs felt like i was sluggishly moving through thick mud, as i usually did.
My eyes slowly opened to the dark room, my eyes had been adjusting to the dark pretty well.
I couldn't remember how long i had been in here. All i could see where the dark walls as there was no window.
Reese had not visted me since the night than he had drunk from me and i guess i silently jumped for joy about that but someone else had come in instead of him.
It was a male with short red hair, he had green eyes and wore a white coat. He came in a little while after i had woken up an my limbs could move freely.
I still felt felt has my brain was still hazy, he would come in and bring me food and drink and while i at he would sit there and watch me.
Then once i had eaten he would bring out a needle and inject it into my arm, i would not long after collasp into the familar heavy sleep.
No words were exchanged while this happened and eventually i began to think that i was losing my voice.
I sat up after i thought i had some free movement in my body and looked around the room, i was about to do my familiar pacing around the room when the door opened suddenly and sunlight streamed in.
Quickly i covered my eyes in the small hopes of blocking the sunlight but it hurt my eyes and i couldn't see the person.
Suddenly as it opened it was closed and i could hear heavy breathing and footsteps.
I slowly opened my eyes and a figure stood before me and i shivered feeling the presence around me.
It was the same one i did NOT want to come in here.
I had lost track as to how long it had been since i last saw him.
He saw he look at him and he smirked, 'How is my little black rose?'
I cringed away from him, trying to scramble away from him quickly but my heavy limbs wouldn't have it.
He was suddenly pressed against me against the bed, 'you can't run away from me. Your mine and nobody elses.'
I shivered and his smirk grew.
My voice came out barely a whisper, 'Why have you changed? Why are you like this?'
He chuckled and lowered his head to my neck and i felt him breath in deeply, 'My little black Rose i pretending to be an innocent boy so i could gain your trust and love, plus your signed agreement to marry me.'
My head slowly shook as i disagreed with him, 'I signed nothing.'
His hand withdrew into his pocket and i tensed but he only brought out a piece of coloured red paper.
He put it into my hands and i studied it.
It was familiar in a way. The creases in the paper as it was folded with precision, my hands shook as i slowly opened up the piece of paper.
The familiar curvy writing of Reese's handwriting and then my singnature was on the bottom of it...
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry it took so long but i have been having family problems
sorry it took so long guys!