Midnight Walk

16

I laid there shivering in my own blood, down there felt sore and my muscles stiff. I closed my eyes and shivered.

He had taken what he wanted and left, he didn't bother sticking around maybe because he already knew that he had what he wanted and there was nothing I could do to stop it now way in the world except for.... Seth.

His name popped up in my mind and i closed my eyes and saw his face, what am i thinking? he will never come rescue me again not after last time. His blue eyes seem to pierce into her his black hair making him look more mysterious.

I groaned and closed my eyes it's hopeless i'm going to be stuck here forever, I shivered and turned over on the bed letting her sore body sink into the soft bed, after all i better get use to this as it seems i'm going to be here forever right?

What use was hope for when I didn't even know myself? she teh dark dreams wash over her and fell into deep sleep.

The sun shone through the open windows and i open my eyes, the sun blinding my eyes for a bit before i looked around the room, someone had oushed the curtains open and a door was open water running, so it must be the bathroom through there.

I pushed my sore body off the bed and made my way over to the bathroom and looked in, a warm hot bath by the looks of the steam coming off the water was running, gratefully and hurridly i pulled my clothes off to let my sore, stiff and bruised body sink into the steaming hot water and i close my eyes in relief.

After about half an hour a door opened and my body tensed.