Midnight Walk

05

I looked wide eyed into this guy's eyes.
My once long black hair, laid all around me, but i didn't notice it.
He frowned, 'Miss? Are you ok?'
I couldn't speak so i just nodded and looked down at my stupidity.
'Here let me help you up,' he said and held out a pale hand.
My hand shook as i placed my hand in his cold hand.
He pulled me up and i stood so close to him i could feel his breath on my face as he looked down at me, i then remembered my ruined hair.
Turning around i opened up my locker and looked into the mirror that hung on the door.
Where my long hair use to hung in perfect straight, had now short and patchy bits of hair.
I looked at it longer as dispare settled in, I would have to cut my hair till it was shoulder length. I hated short hair, you couldn't hide your iPod earphones while listening to it in class.
Staring into the mirror and worrying about my hair i had completely forgotten everything around even the guy, which i had thought had gone.
Quickly looking through my locker, i found a black beanie and put it on, tucking my ruined hair underneath it.
Closeing the locker door I turned around and jumped as I saw the guy still standing there, must not of seen me reply and is probably still waiting for an answer i guessed.
'Yeah im fine,' i repeated.
'You sure?' he frowned. 'You don't look like it, you look a little pale.'
'Yeah i'm sure,' i said and picked up my bag from the floor.
'Let me just make sure you get to class ok then,' he said determined.
'Fine,' i said and began to walk off quickly towards my class as the bell rang.
The guy seemed to be at the door before i was and i stood back a little surprised, he opened it.
Just as i was about to go through the door he stopped me, 'what's your name?' he questioned.
I hesitated, 'Teresa," i answered and walked into my English Class.