Midnight Walk

06

I tapped my pencil against the desk top, the teacher glaring at me but i didn't care.
The guy whoose name i didn't know was strange, the guy was... different i decided on, as there was no other way to discribe him.
He was the first one that had cared as to what happened to me, i frowned, why would he though?
I began to chew on the end of my pencil as i listened to more music from my iPod and glarec at it was i realised what song i was listening to, 'Superhuman' by Chris Brown.
Why me?
Today was just not my day, i sighed as i came to the conclusion. Maybe Mondays just weren't my day, though most days just weren't my day at all.
Reese was the one that had always protected me from guys like that, but now that he was gone no one was there to protect me from anyone... except maybe the mysterious man. whoever he was i would try to keep close to where ever he is as much as possible. As it had been a while since i had been bashed up... only once and a while when my father got drunk, but that was only twice a week which i could put up with. Though before Reese i would get bashed up every day at school and home.
I sighed as history dragged on.
the bell finally rang and i stood up, collecting my books off my desk and walked out the door. walking to my other class the passed the guy and i felt him watch me but i continued to my English class keeping my head down low.
I sat in my seat and started to doodle in the back of my english book, i didn't even realise what i was drawing untill someone knocked my desk making my pen go straight across the drawing.
Blinking i looked down at it properly, it was an angel with black wings, blood dripping off the bottom of the wings. In the background was what looked like an army of other people but they looked like they had fangs and no wings. The angel with wings at the front held a blazing sword, but it was black fire instead of the normal blazing red fire. There was a black haired skinny women beside him, she looked tired, worn and pregnant. A black ring balanced on her skinny finger.
I stared at it shocked, unsure what to say.
'Teresa?' came a quite voice behind me.
I turned around and saw the guy, 'yes?'
'The teacher asked a question,' he said.
I blinked and turned to the front and looked around everyone was waiting for my answer.
'Um sorry sir what was that again?'
'I asked miss Yussen, what did you read in the second chapter?'
'Um... i can't remember,' I replied tired.
'Not good enough Teresa,' he lecture and turned to another student.
I closed my book, not able to look at the picture again.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? subcriptions?