All Hope Is Gone

#10

There was a huge round of applauds from the rest of the people in the restaurant and a lot of whistling from their table could be heard, coming from Sid, Mick & Corey. Joey led Petunia off the stage and it was time to go home, then Joey & Corey had an argument over who should pay. Corey won in the end because he punched Joey in the arm, gave him a dead arm, put his money down on the table, grabbed Stephanie’s arm and ran off. Petunia rubbed Joey’s arm and held his hand, she smiled at him and they walked out, followed by everyone else.
Petunia was very tired and she fell asleep in the car. Joey carried her upstairs and laid her down on the bed. He kissed her on the forehead, her eyes flickered open.
“Go to sleep baby” He kissed her soft lips gently and left the room to let her sleep in peace.
___________________________________________________
The next day.
~Dan’s P.O.V~
I am going to ask her & I’m going to ask her today!
I’m just really worried about what she will say.
Will it be a yes? Or will it be a no?
~End of P.O.V~

Petunia felt a blockage in her throat and got up and out bed and rushed into the bathroom door but there was already someone in there.
“Joey hurry up!” she yelled, banging on the door
“W-w-hat?” she heard from behind her, she turned around and saw that Joey was in bed, she looked back at the bathroom door with a confused look on her face when Corey walked out, she ran in and puked in the toilet.
“Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!” Corey shouted but she just gave him the finger and flushed the toilet, she washed her hands and cleaned out her mouth and then brushed her teeth.
Joey had to go out with the rest of Slipknot about the one month tour coming up. The girls stayed in at Petunia & Joey’s house, the girls consisting of Autumn, Helen, Christina, Stephanie & Azrael.
They got to know each other better and no drinking of alcohol was allowed since they didn’t think it was fair on Petunia
“How am I going to live for 8 more months without having the tiniest drop of alcohol poured into my mouth?!” She whined
“Don’t worry, it will be okay. Pregnancy gives you cravings for other things so you shouldn’t be too bad” Autumn told her and then smiled. Petunia smiled back at her, she could tell already that they’d all be able to get on with one another.
“Hey, It’s time!” Christina yelled and everyone looked at her confused
“Time for what?” Azrael asked
“Cartoons! They’re on now!” Christina said back with a face like the Cheshire Cat. Everyone laughed at her and she pouted, but that didn’t stop her from jumping up, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. She moved her chair as close to the TV as she could
“You want to protect me with this baby, and I want to protect you! So get away from that TV! You’ll go blind sitting that close to it” Petunia said jumping up “Oh, Helen, Steph, Autumn & Azrael, you will have to move her! I can’t!” she said rubbing her stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe
xo