All Hope Is Gone

#13

The next morning they all woke up due to a loud bang, they all jumped up to see what it was and they noticed that Petunia never jumped up “Petunia?!” Autumn asked, they head a shriek from the stairs, they all ran to the bottom of the stairs, Petunia had fell down. Christina screamed “Call an Ambulance!!” Azrael rushed to the phone and called for an Ambulance to come, she explained what had happened and finished the call, she put the phone down. “They’ll be here in a few minutes” she said, the girls; Autumn, Christina, Azrael, Stephanie & Helen lifted Petunia carefully and placed her on the sofa, when the Ambulance got their they put her on a stretcher and put her in the Ambulance. Christina went with her, as she was the one that Petunia had known the longest. The rest of the girls followed in Stephanie’s car. They arrived and went inside, they sat in the waiting room, waiting for news. Helz phoned Dan and he arrived at sat down with her, Christina went outside to phone Joey, she told him the whole thing and he had to catch the next flight back to Des Moines.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, First Update In A While.
Not Many People Have Been Commenting Or Reading Lately, That's Why I Stopped Posting Them. I Think People Are Loosing Interest. Yea This One Is Short Too. I'm Sorry