All Hope Is Gone

#14

Joey took the next plane to Iowa, it took 5 hours. By then the girls had already got the news that Petunia and the baby were going to be fine, they were all relieved and back at home, as they all lived there (except from Dan) “You’re coming on the tour with me!” Joey said “But-” “No, you’re coming, You need an eye kept on you so that nothing like this happens again” He said, cutting her off. “Fine” she said and walked upstairs, the girls followed her upstairs to help her pack, two hours it took them before Joey turned round and heard a bang, all 5 of Petunia’s bags had been thrown from the top of the stairs right to the bottom. The girls carried Petunia downstairs “What the hell?! Put me down!!” She demanded “No, you don’t want anymore accidents” Azrael yelled. When they got to the bottom of the stairs, Helen ran over and jumped on Dan’s lap, she licked him on the nose “Wut was that for?” he asked her, wiping his nose “Coz you had something on it, Hehe” she said and smiled “Ewwwwwwwwwww. That could have been anything, you freak!” Petunia yelled, Joey took her bags out to the car and put them in the back. An un-familiar car pulled up on the driveway, a man got out and looked at the place, nodded then locked the car “Can I help you, mate?” Joey asked the un-familiar guy “Euhm, I’m looking for Christina, Christina Zamora” Joey nodded and walked in the house. “Christina! - someone hear to see you” “who is it?” “I don’t know” Christina walked to the door and froze on the spot when she found out who it was.

“JOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She screamed at the top of her lungs and ran outside and he pulled her into a great hug “I’ve missed you so much!” He whispered in her ear “I’ve missed you tooo!” They shared a long kiss, everyone in the house; Joey, Dan, Petunia, Helz, Azrael, Stephanie & Autumn crowded round the door and looked at them “Awwwwwwww…” all the girls said “GET A ROOM!” Dan and Joey shouted and walked back over to the sofa, everyone laughed.

Christina brought Josh into the house and closed the door “This is, Joey, Petunia, Helz, Dan, Autumn, Stephanie and Azrael. Everyone, Josh” She said in one breath “Nice to meet you” he said to everyone of them, shaking their hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Josh And Christina Aren't Together Anymore.
He Cheated On Her, The Bastard!