All Hope Is Gone

#9

That night they decided to go out to dinner,
“Are you sure that taking Sid to a posh restaurant is sensible?” Petunia asked to no one in particular, they all laughed and Sid just gave her the finger.

Petunia, Christina & Helen all went off to shower (Not at the same time)

Christina wore a black dres with frills at the skirt, with a pair of new rocks.
Helen wore a black dress with a corset in the middle and some Jack Skellington sneakers.
Petunia wore a lilac dress with some high converse all stars.

When the girls were finished they were greeted by Slipknot, Autumn & 2 other girls, on the way there the girls got introduced to the 2 girls, 1 was called Stephanie and she was Corey‘s girlfriend. She had shoulder length dark brown hair with beautiful green eyes. She had her nose pierced, on the right side, she had her tongue pierced and she had her ears pierced 4x each side. She had 4 tattoos; 1 butterfly on her top right arm, the Charmed logo on her left wrist and Jack Skellington’s face on her left top arm.
She was about 5”5 and was at the age of 30.

The other girl was called Azrael and she was Sid’s girlfriend. She had long black hair with purple streaks put into 2 big bunches/pig tails at the top of her head. She had her tongue pierced, her lip pierced once on each side (snakebite piercing), her left eyebrow was pierced 2x, both of her ears 2x, 8 gauge and naval. The tattoos she had included the Slipknot tribal ‘S’ on her right side (from the bottom of her ribcage to her hip bone), the Murderdolls logo on her left side (from the bottom of her ribcage to her hip bone), the Heartgram on her abdomen, Azreal in pretty gothic script across her lower back, a pentagram on the inner part of her right wrist, ‘Sinner’ just under her naval, a white angel on her left shoulder blade & a black angel on her right shoulder blade, ‘Devil’ in gothic font across her right knuckles and ‘Angel’ in pretty font across her left knuckles.

They sat down in their seats and the waitress gave them all menus, he walked off to seat someone else and came back to order drinks, everyone ordered Jack Daniels, except Petunia, she ordered water.
The waiter went to get their drinks and then he came back about 5 minutes later; seeing as he had almost 17 drinks to make. When he came back he handed everyone their drinks.
“Are you ready to order your food now?”
“Yes” everyone said in unison
Everyone ordered some kind of chicken and side order/sauce. Petunia got talking with Autumn and they both realised they had a lot in common, Christina got talking to Azrael about their childhood and Helen got talking to Stephanie about their favourite bands and types of music.
When the waiters bought their food out they handed it to them all they all finished after a while.
“Excuse me I have to go to the bathroom” Joey said and kissed Petunia on the cheek. She smiled and said ok. Joey walked in direction to the bathroom but as soon as they weren’t looking he turned and walked towards the bar, he talked to the waiter for a while and walked over to the stage, the curtain opened and he said into the mic “Petunia Asbrink, would you please join me up here for a minute?”
When Petunia heard him say that she turned around and laughed, but she got up and walked over to the stage and up the steps, she stood next to Joey and he suddenly got down on one knee
A few whistles and “Ooooh”s came from the crowd of people in the restaurant. “Petunia, from the minute I saw you, I knew I loved you, I know that sounds crazy but we’ve been together for 4 years and now that you’re carrying my baby I want to stay together, forever” he pulled out a little blue velvet box from his pocket and opened it. “Petunia Asbrink, will you marry me?” he asked with hope.
Her mouth dropped open, she tried to speak but she couldn’t, she finally slipped it out.
“YES” she yelled “”Yes, Joey. I will marry you” she said and kissed him and hugged him. He took the ring out of the box and slipped in on her finger.
♠ ♠ ♠
oo engagement :p
xo