Because These Words Were Meant For You

.15 Because These Words Were Meant For You

“I’m hungry,” I giggled, pushing on Sarah’s shoulder as we walked through the mall. “Someone wanna feed me?”
“You have money,” Sarah said, giggling loudly as she shoved my shoulder back gently. “Woman, go buy yourself food.”
“I have no money,” I pouted, patting my swelled up belly. “Feed your Godchild please?”
“Arg,” She grumbled, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the food court. “Where the hell did Nita go?
“Last time I saw her she was going into the bathroom and Jay was following her,” I giggled loudly, making my way over to Taco Bell. “Mmm, Chalupas!”
“Oh, Jesus,” She grumbled, a smile lacing her lips the entire time. “Is that all you want?”
“I want two supreme Chalupas.” I smiled brightly, pecking her cheek. “Please and thank you.”
“Aye, good thing I’ve got Johnny’s wallet,” She giggled loudly and ran up to Taco bell, ordering my food for me.
I giggled and found a free table, pulling a chair out and sliding into it, making sure it was scooched out from the table, far enough so that my stomach didn't touch it.
I looking around, searching for a familiar face, but I only saw Sarah. I guess the boys were off somewhere, buying shoes or something. I knew that’s what Dillon was doing, thats practically all he did when he went to the mall. That and bought shirts. He’s addicted to those things.
I knew Nita and Jay were in the bathroom, getting jiggy with it, so I wasn't worried about them.
I was worried about the other people in the bathroom with them.
Nita wasn't exactly quiet.
Oops?
“Here sweetie,” Sarah dropped the tray in front of me, sitting in the chair across the table. “Now I’m hungry.”
“So why didn’t you get anything?” I dug into the Chalupa, cupping my hand under the taco shell to make sure I didn’t drip anything.
“Because I don’t feel like it.”
“You’re weird.”
“You know it,” She winked, a smile brighter then the sun stretching across her face. “I see my bitch.”
Turning around, I looked in the direction she was and saw Johnny, Dillon, and Aron walking into the food court.
Sarah got up and waved her hands around like an idiot, staring straight at him as she jumped up and down.
Thank God she didn’t yell “Over here!”.
As they made their way over, they took up most of the room in the aisle, walking around like they were larger than life; like they owned the place.
Pssh, yeah, maybe when you become a billionaire.
If that ever happened.
“Yo, yo, yo,” Dillon grinned as he plopped into the chair beside me, grabbing the other Chalupa and slurping it down in two bites.
“Hey! That was your baby’s food! You jackass!” I smacked the back of his head, glaring at him like he had just…well, taken my food! “See if you get any tonight.”
“Ohhhhhh! Burn!” Aron laughed loudly, slapping his knee as he pulled his Sidekick out.
“You’re sleeping with him again!?” Nita gasped as she went to sit down, only to have Jay take her seat and pull her into his lap. “Autumn! You can’t sleep with the enemy!”
“But he’s so good at it,” I pouted, criss crossing my legs together and squeezing my thighs shut. “It’s not fair. He makes me hot. And he’s not the enemy; he’s my baby’s daddy. I’m better off sleeping with him then fighting with him.”
“Eww, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.” Nita frowned, wiping her mouth like she actually had spit up.
“Eww, you fucked in a public bathroom.” I licked my finger and pressed it into Dillon’s cheek. “Sizzzzzzzzzzzzle!”
“You are so retarded, Jesus Christ.” Sarah got up, draping her arm over Johnny’s body as she leaned into him. “Come on, let’s go to Victoria’s secret.”
“Oh, fuck yeah!” He practically jumped up, grabbed her hand, and dragged her towards the skimpy clothing store.
“Wanna go to Hot Topic?” Jay asked Nita, running his hand up her spine lightly, her bottom lip trembling as she nodded and stepped out of his lap. “Later guys.”
As they made their way over to the dark and dismal, majorly overpriced mob scene store, Jay wrapped his arm around her waist, lightly tugging until his hand was pressed into the back pocket of her jeans.
“Finally,” Dillon grinned, pulling my body against his chest as he leaned back into his chair. “We’re alone.”
“I ain’t fucking in the bathroom like Nita and Jay did,” Shaking my head, I slowly traced my fingers along the King Kong tattoo across his arm. “Sorry.”
“As long as I get pussy later, it’s all good.” He laid a simple, soft kiss on my neck, his fingers gently stroking the fabric of my T-shirt over my stomach area. “You know, I’m glad you feel that way.”
“What way?” I placed my hand over his, carefully lacing out fingers together as they were joined over our baby’s cocoon.
“That you’d rather be with me then fight with me. I’m glad you care, and that you forgave me.”
“Forgive, but never forget. You’ve got one strike down, don’t keep getting more.”
“I promise I won’t,” He pecked the center of my forehead, smiling into the flesh.
“You can’t promise that, but you can try.”
“How about I just try my hardest not to fuck up again?”
“You can fuck up, just don’t do it to that extent. You don’t know how much you leaving me and calling me a whore hurt. Dillon, what if I had died? Would you have cared? Would have cried at my funeral? What if I had been an inch over? What if I hadn’t curled in a ball during the impact? I could be dead right now; six feet under the ground. Our baby could be dead.” I paused, squeezing his hand as I tried my best to hold back the waterworks. “You can’t leave me. Not now. I don’t want to trap you into something you don’t want, but I need you. I cannot raise this kid on my own. Fuck, I’m a kid myself. I need your help, and I know you’re going to be a fantastic daddy.” I had tried so hard, but it didn’t do much, the tears still came. “Just please, don’t leave me.”
“Baby,” He gently wiped the tears from my eyes with his rough, calloused fingers. “Look at me. I love you, so fucking much. And no matter what happens, I’m not going to fuck up like I did. I’m going to do everything in my power to keep this going. I was being immature and stupid before. Honest to God, I was afraid to commit. I love you so much and it fucking scares me. I could see us as that old couple on the front porch and shit, and that fucking terrifies me. I was stupid to fuck up like that, but I can’t go back, so I’m just gonna show you how good of a man I can be.”
“I already know you’re a good man.” I kissed him deeply, pressing my lips into his in a heated, passionate kiss.
In that moment, everything was perfect.
Especially when the baby kicked against our joined hands, letting us know just how happy it was that we were finally being a family.
Together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Young was just on Fuse.
Dillon isn't in that enough!
Come on guys, he's a part of the band too! I don't think I saw him once in that video. Seriously.
=]
I'm such an obsessive whore