Because These Words Were Meant For You

.19 Because These Words Were Meant For You

“My head hurts,” I grumbled, running my fingers through my hair as I watched Taylor and Charlie flirt from across the room.
Charlie had laid eyes on Taylor and he couldn’t stop himself, there was something about how big her tits were and how her hair fell between her eyes that drove him wild. So he had been hitting her up the entire night, grinding into her and filling her up with drinks, hoping he would get lucky later on.
Jay and Nita were in the corner, kissing and sucking on each other as they swayed to the music, their hips pressed into one another’s. They hadn’t stopped touching the entire night, both of their bodies knitted together anywhere they went. I’m pretty sure they even walked into the bathroom together.
Again.
Johnny and Sarah were on the dance floor, grinding and thrusting into each other in a rhythmic excellence. Both had a drink in one hand while their other was wrapped around each other’s body, pressing and touching like their life and lust depended on it.
We had all gone to this party that one of the guy’s friends was throwing to let loose, but I was tighter then all hell. Everyone was having a good time and getting down, but I felt out of place.
I was pregnant.
That meant I couldn’t drink.
My boyfriend and baby’s daddy was off somewhere with his little goons, drinking and smoking pot.
So I had no one to dance with.
Basically, I got to sit here and sip on a cup of Sprite while everyone else had fun.
And to top it all off, I wasn’t feeling all that spiffy either.
I loved my girls and my friends, and even Dillon, but I wanted to go home and curl in a ball until I fell asleep and this feeling, this incredibly confusing feeling, went away.
“Yo,” Dillon grinned as he plopped on the couch beside me, his breath reeking of whisky and weed. “How’s it do?”
“I wanna go home,” I leaned away from him as he came in for a kiss, screwing my face up in disgust. “I’m going to vomit.”
“Don’t fucking throw up on me!” He pushed himself away, chugging his bottle of Whiskey and making sure he was a good five feet away from me.
“Ugh,” Covering my mouth, I got up and ran towards the bathroom, bypassing a couple who was heavily making out against the sink as I blew chunks into the open toilet.
Needless to say, they weren’t making out anymore.
“Someone had too much to drink,” I heard the guy mumble as he dragged his girl out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.
But I had just barely heard it.
You know when you throw up, you can’t really pay attention to anything else because you’re mind seems to fog up as you barf up your guts. It’s like you’re entire existence is being rearranged and shooken up and there’s nothing you can do to stop it, or make it better.
So I just sat there on my knees, clutching the toilet rim as I spewed bile into the bathroom water.
I’m glad I hadn’t really eaten anything all day, and that the water level was low, otherwise I’d be wearing chunks rather than getting rid of them.
“Autumn?” Nita asked quietly as she pried the door opened and shuffled into the confined space. “Oh, baby.” She kneeled beside me, reaching around to cup my hair so that it rested against the middle of my back as she held it like a pony tail. “You okay?” She slowed rubbed her other hand in circles along my spine, lightly patting it here and there.
“I hate this,” I started crying, grabbing some toilet paper and wiping my mouth off as I tried to stand up, only to fall right back on my ass again. “Dammit!”
“Here,” She helped me up, turning the sink water on and filling up the plastic red cup, handing it over to me. “Gargle and spit.”
I did so; repeatedly, trying to get the tastes of acid and bile from my mouth, all the while still crying.
“Calm down. You’re alright.” She hugged me, rubbing my back and comforting me when I needed it most. “Wanna hear something funny?”
I nodded, sniffling loudly as I slapped the toilet lid down and sat my butt on it. Nita smiled and sat on the edge of the tub, tucking her dark brown hair behind her ear.
“Dillon came running over to us like an idiot, screaming about how you were about to puke all over him and that you ran into the bathroom. He was so fucking scared you were going to throw up on him, he was freaking out.” She giggled loudly, running her fingers through her hair lightly. “It was hilarious and annoying all at the same time. I swear to god, he got such a good smack to the head. I wanted to kick his ass so bad, but Sarah and Taylor are taking care of that; I had to come make sure you were okay.”
“I’m alright. Thank you Nita,” I smiled at her, sighing heavily. “I love you girls so much. You’re always there for me when I need you most. And when I don’t need you, you’re there too.”
“What are friends for?” She grinned, tossing a bar of soap at me as she coughed lightly. “Ugh, I think I’m getting sick.”
“I’m so sorry,” I tried to grab the soap, but it slipped right through my hand and hit the mirror, a loud ‘clunk’ sounding out as it plopped into the sink.
“Come on babe,” She shrugged it off, getting up and stretching, motioning for me to follow her.
I got up, leaning into her as I opened the door. Nita wrapped her thin arm around my waist and walked outside, supporting me as we made our way over to the group. Sarah and Taylor were currently slapping Dillon, the guys trying to hold them back as he cursed like a fool.
“Fucking stupid bitches! Get your hands off me!” He ducked, holding his head tightly as his legs pushed against Sarah, trying to get her away.
“Thanks so much guys, but that’s good.” I smiled at Sarah and Taylor, watching as they both relaxed into their boy’s arms.
“Fucking thank you! Stupid bitches are crazy!” Dillon shook his head, turning around to face me, a grin stretching across his face.
But I wiped that grin right off his face.
“Grow. Up.” I said, bringing my hand towards his face as I landed a hard one across his cheek.
I listened to the ‘slap’ sound as I turned around and walked right out the front door.
Holy shit!
That felt good!
But not that good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Doggy likes to lick XD