Because These Words Were Meant For You

.02 Because These Words Were Meant For You

“You go get them,” I pointed into the front doors of the LAX International Airport as I pulled into a spot under the United Airlines bay. “Go, go, go! You can do it Nita!”
“What are you? On crack?” She asked, crazily staring over at me from the passenger seat of the black Ford Explorer.
“Good God, if I’m on crack then you’re smoking acid and doing ecstasy at the same time!” I shot back, waving a guy along as he parked behind me, waiting for my spot.
“You can’t smoke ecstasy woman!” She giggled loudly and turned around in her seat, watching as the same guy smacked his steering wheel and made a few rude gestures. “Damn he’s pissed.”
“Yeah, so go get the guys before I get shot!” I pleaded, criss crossing my fingers together and giving her an innocent, soft pout.
“I’m going, I’m going!” She yelped, jumping out of the SUV and running in through the automatic double doors.
I sat in the driver’s seat, staring into the side mirror at the guy behind me. He was seething, red smoke seeping out of his nostrils and ears, his mouth curved downward in a sick, disgusted frown. I swear I could see his eyes glowering; loud, bright, black fire trying to attack every ounce of my being through his car windshield.
Okay, so he wasn’t really breathing red smoke and glaring at me with black, hateful eyes. But it was mad scary all the same!
Exaggerating things was kinda fun, especially when I could look at him and actually see the image I had painted in my head.
It was hilarious.
I saw Nita running through the terminal and through the doors, her delicate body flinging open the back door as she jumped through it and into the back seat.
“High tail it!” She yelled, throwing her hand in the air and hiding her face in the gray cloth interior.
“Uh,” I asked, looking in through the doors for any sign of tall, heavily tattooed men who were wearing black clothing. “Why?”
“Because I acid—“ She started, but was rudely interrupted as Jay walked out through the door, pointed a very enraged finger in her direction and came at her.
“That was not cool, Nita.” He grumbled, shoving his body in through the open back door and sliding into the seat next to her. “Not cool at all.”
"I didn't do anything!" She proclaimed, batting her eyelashes at him.
"You groped me in public and got me going, then ran off. I haven't had sex in three months! I'm incredibly sensitive!" He grinned down at her, tapping his fingers along her jean clad thighs. "You can't start shit unless you're going to finish it."
"Like this?" She ran her angelic fingers down his abdomen and watched as his eyes started to flutter. "Mmm, just like that."
"Oh, yeah, we're gonna have us a huge sex fest when we get home." He groaned quietly, staring down at her with his intent brown eyes.
She giggled loudly, her entire body shivering as he continued dragging his fingers along her thigh. He threw his bag over the backseat and leaned towards her, his rough hands traveling up the length of her long, lean legs as he laid a heavy, heated kiss on her lips.
“Make out in my car why don’t you?” I mumbled, watching as Dillion popped his bag into the trunk and shut the back door, making an absolutely disgusted face at the two eating each other’s faces off.
“Our car,” He declared deeply, sliding into the passenger’s seat as he slammed the door shut, his large, tall frame more than filling up the small area. “It’s our car.”
“Ours,” I agreed, reaching over to lace my fingers with his.
But it never happened.
First, the guy parked behind us honked loudly and threw me the bird, then proceeded to get out of his car and stomp his way towards the vehicle we were all occupied in.
Logically, I peeled out of there before he could do anything to kill our car or hurt any of us, especially me.
Secondly, my boyfriend of a year and a half pushed my hand away like I meant nothing to him.
Really? Was that how this was going to be?
Stupid shit head fucker!
See if I ever make you dinner again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nita, what does Sub mean? XD