Because These Words Were Meant For You

.25 Because These Words Were Meant For You

“Ugh,” I moaned, patting my swollen belly as I followed as quickly as I could after Nita, Sarah, and Taylor through the crowded club.
Don’t criticize me for being pregnant and in a nightclub because I’m backing up my baby’s daddy!
Uh huh, that’s what I thought.
“Stop complaining,” Taylor pointed a finger at me, grabbing my hand and tugging me through the mounds and mounds of people. “Dillon will fucking kill me if you get hurt and you’re lagging behind. Come on.”
“Dillon will fucking kill us all,” Nita swore, covering her mouth as she giggled loudly.
It was quite funny, when she started cussing she’d realize it and play shy, little innocent school girl. Like “Oops? I did that?” Insert sweet smile.
But when she was angry, she just started flying off the handle and you couldn’t stop her whether you wanted to or not.
Jorel found it incredibly sexy for some reason.
“I can’t walk right anymore,” I leaned against the wall, rubbing my incredibly [strike]deadly viper[/strike] huge stomach. “Tell you’re godchild to stop growing.”
“Uh, no,” Nita laughed loudly, shaking her head and putting her hand on my stomach as the baby kicked. “Oh, wow.”
“It does that all the time. It never stops anymore.” I shrugged, giggling loudly as she made wide eyes as he kicked at her hand repeatedly. “He does that too.”
“Man, you really have a soccer player in there.” She smiled, leaning up against the wall next to me, crossing her hands behind her back. “I can’t wait.”
“How much longer is it anyway?” Sarah asked, walking over with drinks for everyone, making sure to hand me a bottle of water instead of an alcoholic beverage.
“Two months,” I answered, chugging down the water as I saw the door to the Dressing Room open. “Or something like that. I can’t wait. I want him out already.”
“Hey,” Johnny grinned, appearing from within the door as he made his way over to Sarah’s swaying body. “Tipsy already?”
“I’m dancing jackass!” She wrapped her arm around the back of his neck, pulling his large body close as she pressed her clothed pelvis into his. “Mm, see.”
“Damn, hell yeah.” A sly, perverted gin stretched across his lips as he placed his hands on her hips, pressing her against him every time she rocked away.
She laced her fingers in his air, using her other hand as a levy as she thrust and pelted her hips into his sensuously. He held her tight against himself, dragging up her bare right thigh as he commanded respect and obedience from here. They moved in sync, their bodies like one perfect, sweating being of lust as they pressed and pushed into one another.
It was like watching two people have sex, except they were fully clothed and I knew that Johnny wasn’t as coordinated as that during actual sex.
Something about men not being able to multitask.
“Mm,” She dragged herself away from him, a sultry smirk set upon her lips. “Time to go play your show baby.”
“Fucking hell,” He cursed, fisting his hand as he stared down at his crotch, a major buldge pressing into his pants. “Motherfucker! I will get you for this Sarah!” He glared at her as he ran towards the stage, the boys following quickly behind him.
“Oh, I always get my bitch.” She giggled loudly, high fiving Taylor as she laughed loudly.
“You always do,” Nita giggled loudly, shaking her head and watching as Jorel pointed at her and thrust his hips back and forth. “Oh! Ohlala!”
“Ew,” Taylor laughed loudly, watching as Charlie copied Jay’s actions and stuck his tongue out between his two fingers, flicking it around rapidly between the V shape. “Oh, my God! My pervert!”
I watched them dance around and sing and crowd surf, waiting for something; anything.
But it never came.
Maybe I was being a baby, but the girls all got attention from their guys, and I got diddly squat.
And I was pregnant with his kid!
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh, I don't know =]
It's not that good, I think theres gonna be some shit going down...like major shit soon.
Hopefully you'll still want the story after it comes out