Because These Words Were Meant For You

.27 Because These Words Were Meant For You

“Whoa,” I gasped loudly, poking Nita in the shoulder as she burst out laughing at my antics.
I was in Target, shopping for baby’s clothes with the girls, but I had gotten sidetracked by a display of shoes. They were bright pink, glittery and absolutely shiny to the max.
And now they were all laughing at me.
“Damn you!” I yelled, glaring at the pair of shoes as I waddled into the back of the store, the girls following behind as they laughed their cute little asses off.
“This is a lot more fun than I expected it to be,” Mariana said, pushing her long, wavy brown hair out of her eyes as she stood beside me.
She was a petite, cute little thing, and I swear to God she was my new [strike]best[/strike] friend. Okay, so maybe I was just a tad bit infatuated, but if you spent ten minutes with the girl, you would be too. She had a small body with soft baby features and large, innocent and bright brown eyes. She was absolutely hilarious, especially when you got her going.
And she seemed to fit in with all of us really well, especially considering the fact that she and Matthew had been dating under the table for a good four months already.
Damn sneaky bastard.
“What are we looking for again?” Sarah asked as she skipped down the aisle, bobbing her head along to the hit tune playing over the PA system. “We were both young when I first saw you!”
“Oh god,” I mumbled loudly, staring at her as she spun around and giggled loudly. “What the hell are you doing woman?”
“What? It’s catchy!” She yelled, striking a retarded pose as she thrust her hips back and forth. “Oh, oh! Juliet! Yeah, get on your knees!”
“Sarah!” I laughed loudly, shaking my head as she kept up with the thrusting, and then abruptly stopped as an older couple walked by, each of their wrinkled faces bewilderedly staring at her. “You’re gonna get us kicked out or something.”
“Oh, shush. This isn’t any better compared to what you were doing yesterday,” Taylor pointed her pointer finger at me and shook it, making a tisking sound as she looked through baby onesies. “I mean, come on, stealing random people’s food is really bad sweetie.”
“I was hungry!” I yelled, watching as all the girls burst out laughing from the memory of yesterday at the mall.
We had been walking through the food court and I had stolen someone’s fries.
So kill me; their feeding my unborn child.
“Just like I am now,” I giggled loudly, smiling innocently at them as I rubbed my stomach. “Someon—“
“Don’t say it!” Taylor yelled, covering her ears as she shook her head rapidly. “I know you have money. And you’ve made us all buy you food countless times. Enough already.”
“I was just going to ask you if you wanted to come with me!” I frowned at them, lacing my fingers over my stomach as I waddled away from them. “You guys are so mean to me. I pay you back all of the time! I cook for you, I do you’re laundry, I let you fuck in my house! Bitches,” I mumbled, stomping my foot as I made my way to the front of the store. “I’ll leave you dead in ditches.”
“Really funny!” Nita yelled, running after me as the girls caught up behind us. “Come on, girly, she was only kidding.”
“No she wasn’t,” I answered, shaking my head and as I kept on walking. “You guys are so mean to me. But I forgive you if you forgive me.” I grinned at them, smiling at Mari, hoping she’d realize I wasn’t completely crazy.
Or, at least think that to some degree.
“Autumn, you’re so odd as a pregnant chick. I’m telling you right now, like, Jesus.” Taylor shook her head, high fiving Sarah’s hand as they both laughed and agreed with each other.
“I don’t know what to do!” I shrugged my shoulders, patting my belly as I sat at one of the booths. “My hormones are whack and I don’t know who I am sometimes. I do the stupidest and weirdest things and I couldn’t give you an explanation as to why either.”
“I’m not saying it’s a bad thing,” Sarah said, running her fingers through her hair as she got comfortable next to me. “Because in all honesty, you do some damn funny things. It’s just, whacky shit.”
“You kinda remind me of an ADHD chick,” Mari spoke up from her spot next to Nita, smiling as she shook her hair out of her face. “It’s pretty funny.”
“Well, I get it from boyfriend,” I mumbled, wiggling in the seat as I tried to get comfortable. “You know him, Funny Man.”
“Is that supposed to be funny?” Mari asked, looking at Sarah and Nita like they were crazy as they both burst into fits of giggles. “I guess so.”
“Sorry,” I murmured, giggling loudly as a grin broke across her face. “You’re gonna have to get used to it babe. It’s just the way we are. It’s really fucked up, but it’s funny. We like those stupid things. I think it comes from dating stupid guys.”
“Jorel ain’t stupid!” Nita yelled defensively, pointing her finger at my face and glaring at me. “He’s smart.”
“Licking your hair is smart?” I asked, trying to raise my eyebrow as I stared at her. “Yeah, so smart. Really, Nita, he fucking pretended to eat your head then licked your head. I’ve heard of foot fetishes and bondage, but hair licking?”
“It was hot!” She yelled, covering her mouth as she realized what she said. “Uh, oops.”
“Alright, it’s you with the hair licking fetish, not him. He’s just you’re little submissive bitch.”
“You know, that’s completely true!” Sarah gasped loudly, giggling as she tapped her fingers on the table. “You know, it makes sense. Because you’re so shy, you’re probably hiding something huge like that.”
“Guys!” She covered her face, a deep, red blush seeping onto her cheeks.
“So,” I smiled over at Mari, giggling at Nita’s stained face. “How long have you and Matt been fucking?”
Three of us burst out laughing, the other two blushing like little school girls who had just received their first kiss from Johnny, the class stud.
Oops?
♠ ♠ ♠
Forgive me if it sucks, I'm having problems concentrating tonight.
Really bad.
=]