Because These Words Were Meant For You

.28 Because These Words Were Meant For You

“I have to go to another appointment,” I panted, lying under Dillon’s body as I shook from countless orgasm after orgasm.
“When?” He asked, laying a soft, sloppy kiss against my cheek as he rolled off my body.
“Oh,” I leaned over, arching my neck around so I could see the glowing red letters of the clock on the nightstand. “Shit. In an hour! Ah, fuck.”
“I have band pra—“ I cut him off, sliding out of bed as I patted his chest lovingly.
“I know baby,” I smiled and bent over to get clothes out of the black dresser, picking out a pair of shorts and a fuchsia tank top. “It’s not a big deal, there only going to make sure everything is alright and stuff. I’ll bring you home sonograms and good news.”
“Sounds good to me baby.” He grinned from the bed, sitting up as he retrieved his boxers from the floor, pulling them up over his long legs. “I’ll see you then?”
“Yeah, later,” I slid up onto the bed and leaned over slightly, pecking his lips and getting back down as I made my way out of the room.
“You did that just to be taller than me!” He yelled, laughing loudly as I heard the door to the bathroom open.
“Hell yeah!” I giggled loudly, hearing him bust out in deep, roaring laughter as I walked out the door.
God, I love him.
He’s just…so fantastic.
The next two hours passed quicker then I could have ever imagined. It took about a half hour to get to the place, and I was in and out of the doctor’s office in about a half hour. The extra thirty minutes I had after that I used while I went into Wendy’s a ordered myself French fries and a salad. Maybe it wasn’t exactly the best thing for me, but it was good.
Very yummy in my tummy.
And now I was driving home, munching on French fries and sipping on a Sprite as I pulled into the parking lot of our apartment complex. It took me about three minutes just to get out of the SUV and another five to get up the stairs safely. I was gripping the railing harder than I ever had before. Ever since I had found out I was pregnant, I became deathly afraid of falling and losing my baby boy. So every time there was stairs, or something that wasn’t so smooth, I’d make sure to take the extra time.
And so far, so good.
Opening the front door, I dropped my purse on the kitchen counter and left the keys with it. I heard creaking coming from one of the bedrooms down that hall and I laughed, figuring it was Taylor and Charlie, or Nita and Jay.
So that meant that Dillon was probably home. Oh, fuck yeah! Hanky panky time?!
While driving home all I could think about was how good he had fucked me this morning. And let me tell you, it was so fucking good.
And I wanted more right now.
Right now.
I slowly walked down the hall, hearing the creaking of the wall against the bed coming from within our room.
“Ugh, are you kidding me? Taylor, tell Charlie to get his pale white ass off my bed!” I yelled out as I flung open the door, only to get the biggest surprise of my life.
It wasn’t Taylor and Charlie.
It wasn’t Nita and Jay.
It wasn’t Sarah and Johnny.
Hell, it wasn’t even Mari and Matt!
It was Dillon and some blonde haired, blue eyed, fake titted skank.
“You’re fucking her in our bed!?” I screamed, grabbing the closest thing to me and throwing it at his shocked, but still barely pumping body.
I’m pretty sure it was a statue or something.
Stupid things like that came in extra handy right about now.
“Who the hell is that?!” She yelled, shoving on Dillon’s body as he rolled off her, his loud voice echoing out at the same time her shrill one did. “Autumn, this isn’t what it looks like!”
“Don’t fucking lie to me!” I was ready to kill him, but I wanted to scream and cry more than anything. “I can’t believe you! In our bed!? I’m pregnant with your kid, Dillon! You fucked me there, right there,” I pointed at the spot where the bitch was laying, thick tears starting to run down my face. “Just a few hours ago! What the hell is wrong with you!?” I cried heavily, shaking my head as I tried to wipe my eyes. “No, you know what. What the hell is wrong with me for thinking I could have ever given my heart to someone who didn’t give two shits about me?!”
With that, I slammed the door shut and marched out of there, my face streaming with tears as I stumbled down the stairs.
I hate my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I gotta pee