Because These Words Were Meant For You

.30 Because These Words Were Meant For You

“So, what’s going on?” I asked, dropping beside Nita after a few hours of constant chit chat. “I mean, you guys look pretty comfy.” I pointed over to Aron and a brown haired chick, both of whom were getting pretty cozy together. “Cause I’ve never met her and I was starting to think Aron was a hermaphrodite. “
“What’s that?” Sarah asked as the girls burst out laughing, Johnny’s face screwed up in hilarity as he gripped Sarah’s thigh. “What’s so funny?! I don’t get it!”
“Hermaphrodite is a being that has both girl parts and boy parts. I kinda figured Aron just fucked himself at night, you know, cause he never has a girl on his arm.”
“I resent that!” He yelled from across the room, throwing his finger up at me in the legendary birdy.
“Well, at least now you’re getting fucked!” I shot back, lacing my fingers over my stomach as I giggled loudly. “Wait a go dude!”
“I wish,” He grumbled, glaring at the girl beside him as he wiggled around. “She’s got me cock blocked!”
“I’m not going to apologize for it if that’s what you’re looking for.” She glowered at him, her hand squeezing his thigh. “He fucked up. Majorly.”
“How was I suppose to know that if I left the oven on it would burst into flames?!” He grumbled loudly, staring at her and trying to pull out pair of puppy dog eyes. “Please, forgive me?”
“Oh, bite my ass.” She shot back, shaking her head as she got comfortable on the couch and crossed her legs together. “Keep it up, I’ve got comebacks.”
“You’re too fucking good at this game,” He whined, pushing his head into her arm as he grinned up at her. “I lurrrrrrrrrrv you baby.”
“Lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrv is not a word.” She grinned, leaving a hard, deep peck on his forehead and shoving his head away. “Go back to high school.”
“I don’t wanna! Do you know what they do to kids in high school!?” He practically screeched, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close. “Those high schoolers are nasty and vicious! They eat people alive!” He puffed his bottom lip out, grinning up at her. “Wanna make me feel better? I’m scared.”
“And how would I do that?” She asked, knitting her fingers in his hair as she giggled quietly to herself.
“Make out with me,” He grinned and smashed his lips into hers, delivering a hard spank to her ass as he pulled her in closer.
For a minute I thought she might pull back and tell him to “Bite my ass” again, but she didn’t. She just gave in and begged for more, her bottom lip tugging and sucking on his as he heatedly devoured her face.
Interesting.
Very interesting.
“Uh,” I mumbled out, staring at the couple as they crawled all over each other. “Who was that? Besides Aron’s new lover?”
“That’s Raychel!” Taylor yelled, clapping her hands loudly and grinning over at me. “She’s been my bestie for like, ever! And Aron saw her when we were watching a movie together and he said, and I quote, “Lets make babies. You and me. Right now. Bedroom!”.”
“Are you serious?” Laughing loudly, I clutched my stomach and tried not to pee my pants. “Jesus, he’s such a fucking retard.”
“Exactly,” Taylor laughed as she wrung her hands together, her head shaking rapidly at the two on the couch across from us. “She’s absolutely nuts, but so is he. So it works like so fucking well.”
“Hey, as long as their happy. Right?”
“Pretty much.”
“I’m so glad my boyfriend isn’t a total idiot,” Nita said, smiling up at Jorel as she curled into his side. “I mean, leaving the oven on? I would flip if my oven just randomly burst into flames!”
“Oh, well, thanks for the compliment.” He grinned, pecking her lips as he scoffed. “I feel so loved.”
“You are!” She yelled, wrapping her arms around his waist tightly. “I love you.”
“Love ya too babe,” He grinned, and pulled her tighter against himself, gently laying kisses down her neck.
“Aww,” Mari said, giggling quietly as Matt smirked and attacked her neck with kisses. “Ack, stop! Ticklish!”
“All the better,” He grinned and heaved her over his shoulder, carrying her into his room as he patted her butt rhythmically. “My new drum set!”
She squealed loudly as their door slammed shut, her loud giggles followed by his roaring laughter.
“Are you guys gonna leave me too?” I asked, staring at Taylor and Charlie as he kissed and nipped at her recently exposed collar bone.
“Maybe,” Charlie grinned, running his hand down her thigh as he growled out playfully. “Juicy.”
“Oh, you are such a horn dog!” She exclaimed, flicking his ear as she got up and made her way to the bathroom, a sultry step to her walk.
“You’re a fucking horny bitch too!” He yelled, running after her like he couldn’t get enough.
And no doubt, he absolutely couldn't.
“Okay, are you guys leaving me too?” I questioned again, giggling loudly at Nita’s disgusted face. “Aww, poor baby.”
“I’m not going anywhere.” Nita answered, shaking her head as Jay groaned in annoyance. “Oh, shut it.”
“But I love you!” He said loudly, kissing down the side of her cheek as he made loud smacking sounds.
“I love you too!” She shrieked, giggling loudly as she tried to push on his chest. “Aw, oh, stop!”
“Aw, oh, stop?” He grinned pervertedly, rubbing her thigh with his large, rough hand. “You never put the stop on there. It’s normally, “Ah! Oh! Harder!”. Not stop.”
“You nasty man,” She giggled loudly and shook her head, poking his chest as she curled into the couch. “I’m comfy. Knock it off.”
He grumbled as he pulled her legs into his lap and ran his hands up and down her bare flesh.
I heard a loud ‘thud’ roll out as something fell over.
And I do mean loud, like it was awfully loud.
I turned around in my seat quickly, noticing that the couch where Aron and Raychel had been sitting was now turned over, both of their bodies humping at one another’s regardless of that tiny little fact.
“Oh! Come on! Is it sex night or something!?” I exclaimed, hearing a groan from my left as I slowly faced that way.
Johnny was groping and adjusting his crotch as he rubbed Sarah’s thigh, his grin stretching across the room as he got a small pleasurable sound out of her. Grabbing the side of her thigh, he tugged her over his legs and into his lap, positioning her so that their privates were touching as he slowly ground up into her.
“Ugh, you guys! Come on! You have a room! Seriously!” I was serious, but I couldn't stop myself from laughing.
I mean, I was absolutely surrounded by sex! I swear to God, it had to be these guys. They were just so damn fucking horny all of the time!
“But that involves getting up,” Johnny groaned, spanking Sarah’s luscious ass as he continued gyrating up into her.
“George,” She moaned quietly, gripping his hand as she stared at me, wide eyed. “I’m sorry, Autumn. He just gets to me! I can’t stop it!”
“You guys are so horny. I don’t know wha----“ I started, but was cut off as the doorbell rang.
No one moved to get up and get it, so I did.
Obviously I didn’t live here, but what was the difference? Half of them were about to fuck each other’s brains out and it wasn’t like they were interrupting anything for me. I was just sitting here, getting horny as I watched my friends practically fuck right in front of me. Actually, it was more like watching as most of them practically fucked in front of me, and one of them really did!
Yeah, like I said, getting horny here people.
Damn these pregnancy hormones.
I checked myself in the mirror by the door before I opened it, making sure I looked presentable and not like a total mess. When I was happy with myself, I pried open the heavy wooden frame and greeted the person at the door, the smile on my face brighter then the dammed sun.
But it quickly faded to black as I set eyes on who was there.
Standing in the doorway, his large frame filling up the entire space, was Dillon.
And he looked like an absolute mess.
His eyes were bloodshot and his cheeks looked like he had been crying for hours on end.
But by far, the worst thing was the depression and sadness shining through in his deep brown eyes.
Damn. It.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada!