Because These Words Were Meant For You

.32 Because These Words Were Meant For You

I stared at the hole in the wall, watching as he pulled his fist from the plaster. There was a hole the size of his hand decorating the wall above the table now, his fingers now covered in the drywall dust.
“Why are you being so fucking difficult!?” He shouted, throwing himself into the chair and staring over at me. “Please, just…fucking listen!”
“I did! You’re not saying anything!” Good God, this was like a broke record on constant repeat.
“Autumn,” He frowned deeply, pulling on the hair on the sides of his head gently. “Fuck, Autumn. I’m sorry alright? I know I’m on thin ice, but I’m sorry. Just, fucking please!”
“You’re way past thin ice,” I mumbled quickly, staring at the table top as I tried to keep tears from flowing. “You’ve broken some really thick ice and plunged into fucking Titanic cold waters.”
“Fuck, what do you want from me then!?” He bellowed, throwing his hands in the air as he stared over at me intently. “Because I don’t know what else to fucking tell you! Everything I say doesn’t matter to you, and you don’t want to hear it. So what the fuck am I suppose to do!?”
“Nothing,” I spat out heatedly, pushing myself up from the table as I stared down at him. “I don’t want anything from you. I gave you three chances. Do you remember when you didn’t fix the brakes on the Explorer and I almost died? I don’t blame you for that. What about the time when you broke up with me because you wanted to fuck ho’s and you called me a ‘Stupid Whore Ass’? I forgave you on that too. Or what about when we first started dating and you got drunk as fuck and hit me? I even forgave you for that!” I shoved my hand into my cheek, willing myself to stop crying as I tried to push the tears away. “You had your three chances, now you’re out.”Sniffling loudly, I shook my head, agreeing with myself feebly. “I’ve given you so much, Dillon. I can’t give you anymore.”
“No,” His jaw tightened as he stood up, his hands planted firmly on the table top as he leaned over it towards me. “This can’t be it. Autumn, give me another chance! Give me another chance!”
“I’ve got nothing left to give!” I screamed, letting the tears fall freely from my eyes as I slammed my hands into the table. “What do you want from me?! I’m only human, Dillon! I can’t keep forgiving you! I can’t! I can’t do that to myself or to my baby!”
“It’s our baby!” He roared, his eyes blazing with anger and heat. “You can’t fucking take him away from me! He’s mine too!”
“You haven’t showed that you give one fuck about him!” I pressed my hands into my stomach, glaring over at him. “Excuse me, yes you have. It’s just someone else that you fucked!”
“That doesn’t even make sense!” He shot back, tossing his hand into the air in the ‘whatever, fuck you’ motion. “And I said I was fucking sorry! You can’t take him from me!”
“Saying sorry doesn’t fix everything! It doesn’t just make everything better!” I bent backwards and leaned into the wall, gasping loudly from intense anger.
“You can’t just take him away from me! You can’t fucking do that to me! It’s not fair!”
“And you cheating on me is fair!? What if I did that to you!? How would you feel!?”
“Go! Go do it! Then we’ll be fucking even and we can put this all behind us!”
“Are you kidding me!?” Screaming my head off, I grasped my stomach and tried not to slide down the wall. “Obviously you don’t know me worth a shit if you think I would ever do that to begin with! And secondly, I’m pregnant with your kid! Do you know how disgusting that is!? Having some other guy fuck you while you’re pregnant with someone else’s kid!? That’s all types of wrong! Our baby would be between him and me, and that’s just vile. I can’t believe you would even suggest that.”
“I don’t know what else to say!” He paced the room, making his way out from behind his corner of the table. “What the fuck do you want me to do!? I love you! I love him! You can’t fucking take my kid away from me, Autumn!”
“I didn’t do anything! You did!” I screamed, glaring at him as I backed myself up against the wall. “You’re the one that cheated on me! You’re the one that decided to be a sly devil, lie to me, and lure me out of the house so you could bring some chick to our apartment and fuck her in our bed! You did this! Not me!”
He opened his mouth to say something, but he never got the chance to utter a word before Sarah stormed into the kitchen.
“What the fuck are you doing here!?” Her loud voice shrilly shrieked at him as Johnny rounded the corner and tried to hold her back. “Fucking get your cheating ass out of here!”
“Just le—“ Yet again, he was cut off, this time by Nita as she rushed in with the girls following behind her.
“What are you doing here!?” She yelled, her voice sounding out the ‘What are’ really loudly. “Oh, I’m going to beat you so hard!
With that she ran at him, Sarah’s body finally wiggling out of Johnny’s arms as she struck him over the head along with her.
“I’m leaving,” I spoke up, grabbing my hoodie off the table and waddling out of the apartment quickly.
I thrust my fingers into the pockets, holding myself close as I walked down the street slowly.
I can’t believe this, I just can’t. It was all too much for me. Way too much more then I could possibly ever handle. What was I suppose to do now? Raise this baby on my own? Dammit, I hate this.
It’s not fair.
Fuck, I guess they didn’t lie when they said life wasn’t fair.
About half an hour later, I received a text message from Nita. In the message, she told me about how she had gotten a few good ones to his head. And that Raychel had kicked in both his shins and made him fall to the floor groaning in pain. Taylor had delivered a good high kick to his gonads, one that Nita described as “The kick that will make sure he doesn’t knock anyone else up with his kid except the baby that he already put in you”. Plus, Sarah supposedly clobbered his gut and made sure to give him two black raccoon eyes.
Again.
And Mari had whiplashed him with ugly, vile words and made Matthew dry hump him.
what?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, whatever.