Purple Rain

Sarah Miller
Twenty three year-old publicist who recently inherited the family’s business, Admire and Co., institution that focuses on the advertising of Hollywood movies, events, music tours, and parties. Since she became a teenager, she’s been labeled as the troublesome partygoer around Beverly Hills’s environment.

23
Navel, left ear x2
Belle on left wrist

Anthony -Billy- Valender
Second son of a British family of writers. They moved to California around the middle 90’s and had resided at Beverly Hills ever since. He works for Admire and Co. as a creative and has contributed to several important events in the past few months. He’s irrevocably in love with Sarah, but he believes he’s got no chances with her.

24
Rock N’ Rolla on nape

Serena Sanders
She just got a degree in American Literature and is currently married to Gabriel Saporta, member of the worldwide famous band ”Cobra Starship”. She’s Sarah Miller’s best friend and party animal, they stick together everywhere they go.

24
Tongue, left side lip, Monroe
Stars along back, destiny on right wrist, deathbat on lower back

William Miller

First son of the Millers. He shares a similar personality with his sister, in terms of being the drinker, smoker and soul of every party. He has every woman head over heals for him in radium of ten miles.

27
Make Love Not War on left arm

Other characters

Daisy Castels - Miller's lifetime nanny
Junior - limousine driver
Alexander - servant