Purple Rain

Two

“What the hell was that?” he scowled.

I remained silent, ignoring him and going over what my mother told be again and again. Robert stared at me, wondering why I hadn’t apologized. I knew he had recognized me already, but was too bashful to complain.

“Low fat tall cappuccino, Patty”, a tiny lady wearing a green apron handed him his coffee.

I started roaring in laughter, “Patty?” I raised my head and found him closer, blushed and taking a sip to his coffee.

“That’s my terrier’s name, actually”. Our eyes locked for a moment, he huffed and continued, “By the way, that strange gossip about you... and me on TMZ...”.

“I know”

“Oh well...” he paused awkwardly and smiled nervously, “Why aren’t you at the party?”

“It’s complicated”

“I’m sure I can keep up”, he mumbled.

“Oh seriously? Twilight?” I rolled my eyes.

He laughed hard and sat on the adjoining couch,” And I thought only fifteen-year-olds were interested in that”. He tapped the lid of his cappuccino. “Would you like a coffee?”

I hesitated for a moment, bit my lip and answered, “Sure”.

Fast forward, two hours and ten cups of coffee later

“So, in a few words... the company is now in your hands?”

I sighed, “Yes, basically”

“Guys we’re closing now, would you be so kind and....”

“Sure” we answered in unison, interrupting the employee.

We headed for the entrance and exited together, omitting chivalry.

“You’ve got no shoes on”.

“Oh! Look at Rob’s brain! Of course not, you witty, I threw them away... they were killing me.”

“Same story as your cellphone?”

“Shit! My Ipho...”

“Gotcha covered”, he reached my cell from the front pocket of his hoodie and handed it to me, smiling triumphantly.

A sudden honk behind us startled me. Thank God, Junior had found me.

“I got to go, this is my limo. You’ve got Twitter, Facebook, My Space, or cellphone were I can contact you?” I looked at him expectantly.

“No, not really, I...” he coughed in nervousness. I knew he was shitting his pants.

“That’s ok, I’ll see you around then” I opened the door and climbed inside, leaving him standing by himself. I waved goodbye through the window, receiving a nervous smirk in return.

Robert’s POV

The same story as always, an angel trying to seduce me with no success. I sighed in frustration and threw the empty cup in the nearest garbage can. And the worst part is, that this happens not because I’ve got plenty of women waiting for me at my apartment, but for my hideous nerves and shyness. I’m a complete asshole.
I stared at my feet as I walked, thinking about the girl I crushed during high school. I couldn’t remember her name. I laughed at myself, good thing I liked her a lot…
I rummaged for the keys in the back pocket of my jeans and slid the silver one to open the door. I climbed the stairs, smashed my apartment door shut and threw myself to the tiny individual bed, which by the way, was already falling apart.

She ripped my shirt off with a swift move and continued to kiss my collarbone savagely. Goosebumps appeared throughout my body as she trailed my chest with her index finger. My eyes got out of their sockets as her breathtaking lingerie came to sight; I placed my hands on her hips to hold her closer. She whispered my name on my ear as she hugged my waist with her legs and unclasped her bra...
♠ ♠ ♠
Rob's outfit

It's a SHAME I've got no comments yet! Come ooon, please! I need your opinion about this story...
I'll update as soon as I can (BUUUUT I'll certainly hurry if I get more subs :D)
Love youuu
xoxoxo