California Show Me Love

Home Sweet Home.

Retrieving my luggage out of the trunk of the taxi, I paid the driver and walked myself up the path way that I knew really well. Approaching the front door, I knocked on it three times, then pressed the door bell. Removing my shades from my eyes, I sat them on the top of my head as I waited patiently for the front door to open. I only waited a few seconds until the door slowly creaked open and a woman in her late 40's revealed herself. Her blond hair was getting streaks of white in it and a few wrinkles shone around her dull blue eyes.

"Hello mum," I greeted her with my British accent, wrapping my arms around her.

"Mum? Don't you mean, Mom?"

I chuckled. "I may talk British, but I'm a Cali girl at heart."

Pulling back from her, she couldn't help but smile brightly at me. "Good to hear," she laughed "But welcome back home, sweetie. Did you have a safe flight?"

"I sure did."

Grabbing my suitcase, my mother lead me inside and up to my old bedroom. I placed my suitcase on my bed and there she left me to unpack my belongings and settle in once again. Once I was done, I went and jumped into the shower since I felt kinda sweaty from a long ass flight. I finished in the shower and quickly changed into another outfit. I did my hair and put a faint amount of make-up on. Grabbing my shades, I slipped them onto my head and put my phone and money in my pockets.

Spraying myself with some deodorant and perfume, I checked myself over in the mirror, then headed downstairs to find my mother. Finding her in the living room, I threw myself onto the couch."Hey mum, have you heard anything from Matt?"

"Yes, he rang yesterday." She nodded, a small smile tugging at her lips. "He should be here soon."

"Sweet." I grinned, pushing myself up from where I was.

Heading into the kitchen, I opened the fridge door and pulled out a bottle of water. I would have pulled out a beer, but unfortunately for me, my mother hardly drinks and doubt she would be pleased with me drinking at two in the afternoon anyway. Closing the fridge door, I walked back into the living room. Just as I was about to sit down, I heard someone knock on the front door.

"Could you get that, dear?" My mother asked.

Nodding my head, I went to the front door and opened it. Straight away, my protective mode kicked in as I saw a guy standing in front of me with white mask on his face. Shit like that only means bad news. Dropping my water on the floor, I went to slam the door in the strangers face, only he stopped me from doing so. He pushed the door back and held his hands out. I wanted to shout to warn my mother, but I didn't want to alarm her. So instead, I pushed the guy back into the front yard and went to lunge at him. I missed by an inch and my body swung round. As my legs twisted, I started to lose my balance.

A pair of arms caught me, and the strangers voice spoke. "Fucking hell, Sarah. Its me, Matt."

Once I was stable and was standing on my own two feet, I turned to face a mask-less Matt. "What the hell, dude?! You nearly gave me a fucking heart attack!"

Matt started laughing, but I stood there, not very amused. "Honestly, what if it was my mother who answered the door?"

"She would have embraced me and invited me in for coffee," Matt replied, a smirk still playing on his lips. "She knows I usually wear it."

"Well, it would have been nice for some warning."

"Now what fun would I have gotten out of that?" He asks, rolling his eyes and walking into the house. "But I must say, that was the best reaction I've had by anyone so far."

Shaking my head, I closed the door behind me and picked up my bottle of water. Matt and I stayed with my mother for another two hours before Matt kidnapped me. Jumping into his car, he threw his mask into the back then we started out journey to wherever we were going. After a twenty minute or so minute drive, Matt pulled up into a drive way of a pretty descent sized house.

"Me and the guys are having a barbecue, so I thought you could join us." Matt tells me, getting out of the car.

Getting out of the car myself, I closed the door and followed Matt. "How long have you lived here? Last time I saw you, you were living with your dad in that apartment just a few blocks from my mums."

"Yeah, I got this place last year."

"Cool, its nice."

"Thanks." He smiles, entering the house and holding the door open for me. "Just wait until you meet the guys... I must warn you though, they're dirty, perverted men and also my band mates."

"Oh the joy," I said sarcastically, then looked up at him with a raised brow. "You do know I haven't heard any of your stuff yet? And I don't know your bands name."

"You'll here our stuff sooner or later, I promise." Matt smiles over his shoulder as he lead me out back. "And we're called Hollywood Undead."

"Yeah, I like it."

"Glad you do."

Once he said that, Matt and I walked into the back yard where five giddy men were messing around, wrestling, laughing, joking, swearing, drinking and smoking. A guy, who I guessed was Mexican, spotted us first. "Yo, Da Kurlzz is home and he's brought a pretty lady."

The other four pairs of eyes laid upon me, and smiles grew on the faces of all the guys that sat before me, apart from Matt of course. Even though, for some odd reason, he's just been called Da Kurlzz. Matt pulled out a seat for me and sat himself next to me. "Hey, steady on now guys. This is my cousin, Sarah." Matt then looked over at me and introduced to everyone from left to write. "Sarah, that's Funny Man, J-Dog, Deuce - who you may already know," At that, I nodded my head and hid my blush well. "Charlie Scene and next to you, Johnny three tears."

"Hey guys," I smiled, added on with a small wave.

"So you're the one we've heard so much about then?" J-Dog spoke, lighting up a cigarette.

Eying my cousin, I replied. "I guess so."

"Don't look at me like that," Matt said, holding his hand up in defense.

Shaking my head, I laughed. "Shut up and throw me a beer." Retrieving a beer from my cousin, I popped the cap off and took a long deserved swig.

"Wow, I like you." Charlie chuckled. "I like a girl who can handle her alcohol intake."

"One of a kind baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sarah's attire that she wore:
Outfit.
Hair.
Make-up,
Shades.