California Show Me Love

Whole New Light.

Waking up the next morning in my bed, I felt a presence near me. Looking to the right of me, I jumped slightly. There laid Johnny sleeping peacefully. As my eyes adorned his face, a frown settled on my lips. His black eyes had gotten darker and swollen slightly and his bottom lip had swelled a lot too. Gently placing my hand on his face, I rubbed my thumb near his lip and sighed. I was hoping that last night was just a horrible, horrible dream.

I know me and Johnny hardly ever get on, but after last night, I can't see us hardly arguing anymore. Well...I hope not, anyway. I was actually surprised that he stood up for me like that. Fair enough, I'm Matt's cousin, and the guys would look out for me because of him. But the one thing that caught me off guard last night, were four little words. It was worth it. Now that seemed to me, he did what he did last night because he wanted to protect me and not protect me because of Matt.

Smiling down at Johnny, I removed my hand away from his face and slowly started to get out of bed. "Don't stop, I liked it."

My eyes went wide startled and I looked over my shoulder to see Johnny trying his best to smile at me. "Idiot, nearly gave me an heart attack."

"Sorry." He chuckled.

Laying back down, but this time on my stomach, I placed my hand back on his cheek and laid my head on my bent left arm. I don't know what made me do it, but I just did. We just laid there for at least ten minutes in silence, just staring at each other as I gently caressed his face with my free hand. But sadly it had to come to end, because Matt came charging through the door.

"Sarah, you never guess w-WHOA!"

Quickly pulling myself away from Johnny, I sat myself up on my bed. I let my hair fall onto my face so I could partly hide my flushed cheeks. Johnny also sat up beside me, rubbing the back of his next sheepishly, yet Matt still stood there with a confused look on his face. "What were you guys doing?"

"Nothing, Matt." I tell him. Which was true, we were doing nothing. "I was just checking on his cut on his bottom lip."

"Laying down?"

"We just woke up, now what do you want?" I ask frustrated, starting to narrow my eyes at him.
"You came in here all excited, so I guess you have something to tell me?"

"Well...to tell both of you anyway," Matt says, still eying me and Johnny suspiciously. "The dudes we were brawling with last night got arrested by the cops, except the leader of the pack." Matt tells us, but looks over at Johnny on the last bit. "Main reason; when he took off running, the fucking fag wasn't paying attention to where he was going and got knocked down by a taxi and the lucky fucker is recovering in hospital."

"What? How do you know this?" I ask as a smile crept onto my lips.

Matt just grinned. "I have connections, dear cousin."

Johnny just rolled his eyes. "You know the guy who brought you to the seven eleven the other night?" I nodded my head. "It was him, am I correct?" Johnny asks, looking at Matt. Again, Johnny got a nod in response. "That kid is his cousin."

"Oh, so thats why didn't speak to him then."

Johnny shook his head. "No, me and him are cool. I just didn't notice he was there until he drove off."

"Ah right," I said yawning, then stretching out my arms. "Now if you two will excuse me, I'm going to get a shower."

Sliding off my bed, I rummaged through my duffel bag for some clean underwear and clothes, then skipped off to the bathroom. Once I was done with the shower, I quickly changed in the bathroom and threw my clothes, that I had on last night, into the hamper. Walking back into my bedroom, I suddenly stopped at the door and stared with wide eyes at the figure in front of me. Matt was gone, and there stood Johnny in only his briefs.

I suddenly cringed when he looked over at me and smirked. Quickly turning around, I closed my eyes shut. "Oh...sorry."

"Its alright," chuckled Johnny. "Its not like I'm actually stood naked, now is it?"

Slowly turning back round, I smiled softly. "I guess not." Walking past him, I picked up my hair brush off of the table and crawled onto my bed and began to brush my hair.

"Nice underwear, by the way." Johnny commented, starting to laugh.

Picking up a pillow, I launched it at him. "Fucking pervert."

Sliding on his t-shirt, Johnny looked back over at me. "Did you just call me a fucking pervert?"
"I may have, why?"

Instead of getting an answer, Johnny lunged himself at me and tackled me on the bed. I yelped in surprise and threw my hair brush at him. Which missed. Still laid on my back, Johnny managed to straddle me and pin my wrist with his own hands. One at each side of my head. I kept pushing myself up and I kept wriggling around, but none of this was phasing Johnny. I was held captive.

"If I say sorry, will you let me go?"

"No."

My jaw hung, then I pouted. "Thats not fair."

"No, sweetheart. This is not fair."

Releasing his hands from my wrists, he attached them to the sides of my body and began to move his fingers. "George...no!" I laughed. Tears came to my eyes and began to fall from my laughter.

"Stop raping Matt's cousin, we have to go!"

Suddenly stopping, Johnny and myself looked over at the door. There stood Dillon with that idiotic grin on his face. "You're just jealous." I stated.

"Maybe so, but we need to head out."

Johnny nodded his head, then looked back down at me. He lowered his head so his face was only two inches away from my own. My heart raced ten to dozen, especially when that smile of his was plastered on his face. "This isn't over."

I giggled and pushed him slightly. "Go on, before Dillon tans your ass."

Pulling back, Johnny got off of me and off of the bed. I sat myself up, and brushed out the creases in my dress. Looking up at the door, Johnny looked over at me and smiled. "I'll see you later..."

"...bitch."