California Show Me Love

Gonna Kill That ***er.

- - George's POV.

"Are you sure he lives here?" I ask, looking out the passenger side window of Dillon's Rover.

"One hundred percent sure," he answers. "Matt got hold of Curtis. So who better to ask than his cousin?"

Looking over at Dillon, I nodded my head. "You ready?"

"Sure am."

Both of us climbed out of his car and shut the doors. Shaking my body and twisted my neck from left to right, then right to left. I was ready for anything now. Dillon patted me on the back and we were about to walk up to the house until we heard the roar of another engine. Quickly turning on our spots, Dillon and I were ready to pounce, but backed off soon as we realized that it was Jorel, Jordan and Matt who had turned up.

"Come on, you think you can do this without us?" Matt mused.

Letting a smile tug on my lips just slightly, I nodded my head. "Sorry dude," I apologized. "Where's Aron?"

"He's took Sarah out to lunch." Matt stated, cracking his knuckles. "I don't want her knowing where we are, for her own safety."

Gathering all together, we walked up to the front door and knocked it through. Jorel, Matt and Jordan scanned all up stairs as Dillon and I did down stairs. Dillon went to look in the library as I went to the living room. Just as I stepped into the room, I heard something crash in the kitchen. Looking towards two wooden double doors, I ran over and bust through them. There stood Curtis' cousin, Jamal.

Slowly, he lent to his right and reached back to a set of knives. "I don't think so, mother fucker!" I scowled, diving over the kitchen island and pushing him out of reach. "Guys! Kitchen. Now!"

Jamal laid back on the floor. I jumped on him and started to smack my fists into his face. Jamal managed to grab my fists and push me back. I fell onto my ass, but soon scurried to my feet as Jamal stood before me, fists up and ready to fight. I laughed in mockery. This mother fucker had no fucking prayer of surviving this and if he does, he's one lucky bastard. Raising my fists, I took a few steps forwards and just as he was going to step back, Dillon, Jorel, Matt and Jordan bust into the kitchen and Dillon tackled him to the ground.

Pulling him up, Dillon held his arms behind his back. Walking up to him so our faces were only five inches apart, I sneered. "Not so fucking tough now are ya without your fagot ass punk friends."

"Fuck you, man."

Smirking, I head-butted the mother fucker, making sure I did it right so the back of Jamal's head didn't hit Dillon in the face. Jorel ran round to me and pulled me back. "Fuck, calm down, dude. Let it go."

I was going to try and break free from Jorel, but I didn't want to argue with one of my best friends. Instead and let him move me towards the living room, before I walked in, I left with one parting comment. "You come anywhere near Sarah again, I swear to fucking god I will skin you alive."

Finally, Jorel manged to shove me in the living room. "Dude, what the hell has gotten into you?"

"Nothing. You just didn't see how he was with Sarah!" I snapped, throwing my hands in the air. "If you were in my shoes at that point in time, you would have seen what he did and would have reacted just like I did in there."

"Holy shit, you like her." Jorel said with a slight laugh and a mused look on his face. "I can't believe it. I thought you guys hated each other? Did it all just change over night?"

I groaned and threw myself back on the couch. "I'm not saying I liker her, and yes, we did each other." I stated putting emphasis on the word did. "But after we got in last night, it was the first time we spoke and saw eye to eye."

"So whats the excuse of you two in her bed?"

"We were up talking all night, we chilled on her bed and we must have fallen to sleep, so what?" "I said, getting fed up of these ridiculous accusations.

But I know who is to blame for the rumors. Dillon. He was the one who walked in her bedroom this morning when we were messing about. Yeah, Matt was in before, but he knew nothing happened. So I was ready for the next question, the question to why me and Sarah were messing around on her bed.

"Dillon saw you fooling around on her bed."

"We weren't fooling, just messing around." I said, rubbing my face. "I never knew it was such a crime." Yet, looking back to me and Sarah messing around, when our faces were so close, I remembered my heart skipping a beat.

After that, Jorel just dropped the subject altogether, and thank god for that. I wasn't in the mood for it. We chilled in the living room until we were shouted int, but the sound of something smashing caused us to go rushing in. Jordan laid out of the floor. From the look of the smashed up pieces on the floor, it seemed to have been a plate that was cracked at the back of his head. Somehow, Jamal managed to break free from Dillon.

Looking around for them, I saw through the kitchen window, Dillon tackling down Jamal again. "Go," I said, pointing to the guys who were in the back yard. "I'll see to Jordan and escort him to the car and we'll wait for you guys there."

Jorel then ran out into the back yard of Jamal's home. Carefully, I picked up Jordan and wrapped one of his arms around my neck and held it there with my hand and wrapped my other arm around his waist. Jordan slowly started to come round and managed to walk. "Come on, buddy."

Hoisting Jordan to the car, I lent him against it. Getting him to look at me, I held up two fingers. "How many fingers am I hold up?"

"Two," he said gruffly.

"Good, your sights OK." I said relieved. "Can you stand on your own?"

"Yeah, yeah." He nodded, pushing me back. "I'll be fine."

After waiting fifteen minutes, Dillon, Jorel and Matt walked out of the front door of Jamal's home. Smug looks upon their faces. Something tells me Jamal and his fagot ass punk friends won't be messing with us anymore. Dillon unlocked his car and we all climbed in. Matt decided to Aron to make sure that him and Sarah hadn't returned home yet, because before anything, we need to make sure Jordan is alright and this he gives nothing away to make Sarah suspicious.